front page newspaper
hotrod

Havertown, PA

#1 Sep 28, 2009
I find offensive that a ticket given to the mayors daughter made it to front page and star courrier, but why didnt the coach who drove kids around shooting and paddeling kids not make it in the paper or the veterans that were out on field for galva homecoming why wasnt this in the paper why did doug who writes these stories put something in the paper that really matters instead of lil stuff like the Mayors daughter getting a ticket?? This just irritates me that people get away with much horrible things and it doesnt make the paper what was the purpose of this article DOUG maybe you should print about the old mayor putting galva in debt or the ethonal and hotel not opening UNTIL hartman was mayor again maybe you should write about all the GOOD he has done for GALVA!!LOOK at the AMBULANCE up and going once HARTMAN was back in and the ethonal plant and the hotel ECT...Instead of the dumb stuff thats printed in the paper lets concentrate on the possitive
scared in galva

United States

#2 Sep 29, 2009
I think it was the mayor doing damage control for firing the officer, once word got out
nobody knows

Des Moines, IA

#3 Sep 30, 2009
i dnt see how the mayor is doing damage control maybe its the officer / chief trying to cover their ass,and you must be one of them people that believe all the galva gossip dont always believe what you hear Some folks just need to mind their own biz
Just another day in Galva

Des Moines, IA

#4 Oct 5, 2009
I personally find it hilarious. This has been going on forever and now it finally leaked out and maybe everyone will realize what our wonderful chief has been up to. Certain rules and laws for certain people in Galva, and them rules and laws do not apply to everyone. They just happened to foul up and get caught this time and it leaked out and the Mayor had to do damage control. I know of 2 officers that told me of this chief that told them to apply laws different to certain people in this town. But if they was to come forward they would lose their jobs. Pretty sad huh?
get over yourself

Newtown, PA

#5 Oct 6, 2009
yes i find it funny myself, you ever stop and think maybe why certain storys hit the paper?? Im friends with the mayors family and only if you see what goes on and how they walk on egg shells because people are always out to make someone look BAD!! YOU have no idea what really goes on maybe you should listen to them 2 cops who tell you what you want to hear, i bet their familys dont get harrassed?? DAMAGE CONTROL MY ASS!!!Maybe you should run for mayor of galva and really see what and who is behind them doors because peeking thru the cracks- you dont see the big picture... Maybe your one of those people who would like to see galva go to shit..If your so concerned about how galvas ran go to a counsel meeting HA better yet the galva snooze
Just another day in Galva

Des Moines, IA

#6 Oct 8, 2009
Maybe you need to get over yourself. I am also know the mayor and his family very well and have a lot of respect for him and his wife. And the cops that told me this crap told me this when it was the old mayor and it has nothing to do with the mayor at all, if you had read, it is about the chief. And as usual the Mayor has to do damage control to cover up what our chief has done. So get over yourself and read better. Maybe if we didnt have such crooked people in this town our town wouldn't be going to shit. Ever think about that? Maybe you should run for Mayor it sounds like you know exactly what it will take to make this town such a peachy town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galva Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America has been at war for 200+ years 13 hr War is a racket 1
Keep a word drop a word. (Apr '10) 13 hr Steve O 1,574
Cops "Think" they are above the law 13 hr Fed up 1
Crapville Kewanee 14 hr Known Kewanee Facts 8
Tear down fairview (Sep '10) Tue BabyHuey3333 82
Your Approved Auto (Jan '10) Tue XexterminatorX 37
Stories about Mike Cernovich Tue XexterminatorX 23

Galva Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance