Adoptive mother describes horrible li...

Adoptive mother describes horrible living conditions for son during his trial on murder charge

There are 3 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Nov 19, 2013, titled Adoptive mother describes horrible living conditions for son during his trial on murder charge. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

GALLUP >> John Mayes' mother on Tuesday described her son's horrible living conditions in the Ukraine as a young boy and said he struggled with relationships throughout his life in emotional testimony during her son's murder trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

Since: Jul 11

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Nov 20, 2013
What does ANY of that have to do with killing Jim??
Has some law passed that I'm unaware of that says if you were abused as a child, you get a free pass to kill people?

Lots of us had unsavory childhoods. Some worse than some others. I'd match mine against John Mayes any day of the week. At least he was rescued from it. Some of us weren't.

What a lowlife POS. I wish we still had the death penalty. He certainly deserves it. Put him and his family out of their misery.
Wondering

United States

#2 Nov 20, 2013
I completely agree. All the news articles routinely refer to this murderer as an "adopted" son, as way for the Farmington city Manager to distance himself.
Doctor Maze

United States

#3 Nov 20, 2013
This is why I've always been an advocate for adopting only Chinese baby girls. They virtually kill themselves getting educated and they are highly successful. Or you can marry them when they get older like Woody Allen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gallup Music Forum (Feb '13) May 9 Musikologist 14
News Correction officer arrested, accused of sleepin... Apr '17 Biggie63 2
Rock Springs (Oct '09) Apr '17 Woo 8
Fort Wingate Music Selection (Aug '12) Mar '17 Musikologist 15
News Search continues for missing man (Apr '08) Mar '17 Paul 6
News Woman arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest Feb '17 lolol 1
News Study: NM internet speed among slowest in U.S. (Jul '14) Jan '17 You forgot 24

Gallup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gallup Mortgages