NM's only other living Medal of Honor...

NM's only other living Medal of Honor recipient welcomes Petry to ranks (6:39 a.m.)

There are 3 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Jul 13, 2011, titled NM's only other living Medal of Honor recipient welcomes Petry to ranks (6:39 a.m.). In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

One of New Mexico's Medal of Honor recipients has advice for the newest honoree.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

These

Reston, VA

#1 Jul 13, 2011
are good men and Americans and I thank them both for their sacrifice and service.
DUH

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Jul 13, 2011
they forgot about Alejandro Ruiz. He is still alive, and is FROM LOVING/CARLSBAD AREA!! HE HAS THE MEDAL OF HONOR TOO!!!!!
he passed

Los Alamos, NM

#3 Jul 13, 2011
DUH wrote:
they forgot about Alejandro Ruiz. He is still alive, and is FROM LOVING/CARLSBAD AREA!! HE HAS THE MEDAL OF HONOR TOO!!!!!
on November 20, 2009

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets talk, eat and laugh (Sep '15) Jan 14 Raydot 3
Saucequatch (Jun '17) Dec '17 Fartbreath 2
News City scores 50 out of 100 for LGBTQ friendly po... Nov '17 123ABC 1
I LOVE you, Ms. Cook, USPS Clerk, Grants, New ... Oct '17 You are so beautiful 1
Missing 12 year old girl from Grants! Sep '17 A friend in La 1
News Daniels Fund awards grants to N.M. nonprofits (Jan '06) Jun '17 Anonymous 7
Gallup Music Forum (Feb '13) May '17 Musikologist 14

Gallup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gallup Mortgages