DWI_braceletscd0da061-0f4b-4034-9398-...

There are 1 comment on the KASA-TV Albuquerque story from Feb 10, 2011, titled . In it, KASA-TV Albuquerque reports that:

A bill aimed at stopping New Mexico's DWI problem cleared the Senate Public Affairs Committee this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KASA-TV Albuquerque.

“GOOD MORNING!”

Since: Apr 09

Tohajiilee

#1 Feb 11, 2011
I drink too but to sum it up it's about a 12 pack of beer a year on average. Too many people have alcoholic problems and when they get in trouble they blame everything on anything but the alcohol. I am all for this ankle bracelet, it will help out those that really need help to cut down and even quit the drink. The interlock doesn't work when someone else is always breathing their bad breath into it that isn't the driver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fort Wingate Music Selection (Aug '12) Mar 23 Musikologist 15
News Search continues for missing man (Apr '08) Mar 19 Paul 6
News Woman arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest Feb '17 lolol 1
News Study: NM internet speed among slowest in U.S. (Jul '14) Jan '17 You forgot 24
News Travelers series continues: Magoffin sculpture ... (Jul '09) Dec '16 El Chico 7
Opiods and other Pain relief Meds Nov '16 Austin 1
News handicapped space (Nov '15) Oct '16 Suzanna 45

Gallup Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gallup Mortgages