Autopsy: Dog bites killed Albuquerque man attacked by pack (1:02 p.m.)

Bites from a relentless pack of dogs killed a 55-year-old man with a history of seizures who was found lying unconscious along the side of a road while the animals mauled him, a medical examiner's report said. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#21 Apr 1, 2011
WorkingStiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Doggone! That also means less dogs to hunt. My Vietnamese friends aren't going to be happy about this!!
Vang vang, Vietnam be velly unhoppy wis no thit cho (dog meat).

In Vietnam, dog meat is just another protein. It’s also considered a source of male virility. Like many parts of Asia, dogs and cats are eaten, out of privation or necessity. And most importantly of all, dog meat is not ubiquitous on the Vietnamese dinner table. Vietnamese do keep animals as beloved pets.

In South Korea, dogs are bred (similar to cattle) for consumption. The choice parts, like the loin steaks, cost more, as you might expect.
WorkingStiff

Albuquerque, NM

#22 Apr 1, 2011
Caltrop wrote:
<quoted text>
Vang vang, Vietnam be velly unhoppy wis no thit cho (dog meat).
In Vietnam, dog meat is just another protein. It’s also considered a source of male virility. Like many parts of Asia, dogs and cats are eaten, out of privation or necessity. And most importantly of all, dog meat is not ubiquitous on the Vietnamese dinner table. Vietnamese do keep animals as beloved pets.
In South Korea, dogs are bred (similar to cattle) for consumption. The choice parts, like the loin steaks, cost more, as you might expect.
If you recall, we used to have a very bad problem with rogue dogs along the rio grande bosque in the early 70's. Then the Vietnamese started migrating here and that particular problem disappeared.

I actually prefer cat meat to chó. But beef (the strong stuff from Argentina or Brasil) is where its at!
CornDogz

Albuquerque, NM

#23 Apr 1, 2011
WorkingStiff wrote:
<quoted text>
If you recall, we used to have a very bad problem with rogue dogs along the rio grande bosque in the early 70's. Then the Vietnamese started migrating here and that particular problem disappeared.
I actually prefer cat meat to chó. But beef (the strong stuff from Argentina or Brasil) is where its at!
Lol, bet you didn't know that Animal Control "delivers" to the International Zone(WarZone) in Abq<G>!!! That ain't fish drying on those clothes lines...
WorkingStiff

Albuquerque, NM

#24 Apr 1, 2011
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, bet you didn't know that Animal Control "delivers" to the International Zone(WarZone) in Abq<G>!!! That ain't fish drying on those clothes lines...
yikes!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#25 Apr 1, 2011
WorkingStiff wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember one thing: back in the day you could shoot a stray dog and no one would say shit! We even used to put out strychnine for the coyotes. These days you can't even poison ants without some tree-hugger getting up in arms.
Daniel

Albuquerque, NM

#26 Apr 1, 2011
If those dogs would have been rounded up earlier, ground up, and trucked to the Juarez grocery stores, this whole thing could have been avoided.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Mexico AG to investigate gas prices in Four... Sep 24 Chico 2
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep 20 Really 8
Thug City, Little LA, Drunk Town USA (Jun '12) Sep 2 Rex 2
Day 53 - Celebrating the Fourth in Navajo Nation Jul '14 Truth 1
Gallup Music Forum (Feb '13) Jul '14 Musikologist 9
Study: NM internet speed among slowest in U.S. Jul '14 CornDogz 11
Fort Wingate Music Selection (Aug '12) Jun '14 Musikologist 10

Gallup Jobs

Gallup People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE