Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Gallitzin Forum

Comments (Page 2,539)

Showing posts 50,761 - 50,780 of51,183
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
PA Dem

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Get out and votw
Ouch Obama Weaponizes IRS

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

The US Will Unleash The IRS On Russian Banks In July
May 5, 2014

As the United States attempts to punish Russia for its actions in Ukraine, the Treasury Department is deploying an economic weapon that could prove more costly than sanctions: the Internal Revenue Service.

This summer, the U.S. plans to start using a new law that will make it more expensive for Russian banks to do business in America.

"It's a huge deal," says Mark E. Matthews, a former IRS deputy commissioner. "It would throw enormous uncertainty into the Russian banking community."

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-us-will-un...
Be Very Afraid Putin

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

Meet our 'A' team:
http://www.uknowiamright.com/storage/74.1%20O...
Uncle Putin

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Vote for me
Uncle Putin

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Yours is mine!!!!

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

T Cruz

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
72nd vote in the teaparty House, on the demise of Obamacare.....17th hearing on how to manufacture Benghazi outrage.....GOP, leading by example......
Yeah, I cant imagine the Democrats milking the hearings on 9/11, WMD's , Cheney's Halliburton company bidding scams, and wasting tax payer money !!!!

How soon we forget !!!!!!!

13 Benghazis That Occurred on Bush’s Watch !!

Teabaggers don't mind spending millions trying to overturn Obamacare and Benghazi hearings.

http://thedailybanter.com/2013/05/13-benghazi...
S Hannity

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

Fox Botches Bush Record To Push Benghazi Hoax !!!!!!!

Fox News host Gretchen Carlson criticized President Obama for not releasing his daily intelligence briefings after the Benghazi attack, citing former President Bush's release of intelligence documents after the 2001 World Trade Center attack. Carlson failed to mention Bush only released one document after being pressured by the 9/11 Commission years after the attack.

Watch as Carlson cites the Bush administration's track record to criticize Obama for resisting pressure from Republicans to release daily briefings connected to the Benghazi witch hunt:

Click on the link to watch the fair and balanced shocking video :

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/05/05/fox-b...
monica lewinsky

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

im gonna run
Smart

Pottsville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

The ONLY choice -
write In Independent
John Liptok for PA Governor
and in 2016 write him in as president

END THE 75 YEARS OF DEM/REP ORGANIZED CRIME ..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

T Cruz wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, I cant imagine the Democrats milking the hearings on 9/11, WMD's , Cheney's Halliburton company bidding scams, and wasting tax payer money !!!!
How soon we forget !!!!!!!
13 Benghazis That Occurred on Bush’s Watch !!
Teabaggers don't mind spending millions trying to overturn Obamacare and Benghazi hearings.
http://thedailybanter.com/2013/05/13-benghazi...
CAN YOU IMAGINE THE GOP ACTUALLY FUNDRAISING.....on the graves of 4 dead American's in Benghazi.....How low can they go?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

Obam KILLED my job wrote:
Behold, the power of Obamanomics.
More businesses are failing now than are being created, a first for the American economy since the Carter era, according to a new study by the Brookings Institution.
That has become even more true during the Obama “recovery” than during the Great Recession:
http://hotair.com/archives/2014/05/06/brookin...
Yeah, that why America added 288,000 jobs in April....cause it's so bad....LOL.....
Sam Witches 4 President

Selinsgrove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

what everyone needs is a good old spam sammich with a little mustard and cheese.
Anti Gun Hillary

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

Hillary: On guns,“We’re way out of balance”
05/10/2014

...Hillary Clinton, a potential 2016 presidential candidate, said,“I think that we’ve got to rein in what has become an almost article of faith that anybody can have a gun anywhere, anytime.”

Clinton also said that when it comes to guns,“I think again we’re way out of balance, and I don’t believe that is in the best interest of the vast majority of people.”

As if quoting from the playbook of 2008 presidential candidate Barack Obama, she added,“I think you can say that and still support the right of people to own guns.”

For the record, gun ownership “supporter” Clinton has previously supported banning “assault weapons,” supported gun owner licensing and gun registration, opposed legislation prohibiting the confiscation of firearms during emergencies, and opposed legislation prohibiting lawsuits seeking to hold the firearm industry financially liable for harm caused by criminals who use guns.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/10/hillary-on-...

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

Anti Gun Hillary wrote:
Hillary: On guns,“We’re way out of balance”
05/10/2014
...Hillary Clinton, a potential 2016 presidential candidate, said,“I think that we’ve got to rein in what has become an almost article of faith that anybody can have a gun anywhere, anytime.”
Clinton also said that when it comes to guns,“I think again we’re way out of balance, and I don’t believe that is in the best interest of the vast majority of people.”
As if quoting from the playbook of 2008 presidential candidate Barack Obama, she added,“I think you can say that and still support the right of people to own guns.”
For the record, gun ownership “supporter” Clinton has previously supported banning “assault weapons,” supported gun owner licensing and gun registration, opposed legislation prohibiting the confiscation of firearms during emergencies, and opposed legislation prohibiting lawsuits seeking to hold the firearm industry financially liable for harm caused by criminals who use guns.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/10/hillary-on-...
Better start early tea baggers. It's gonna be hard to convince people that Hillary is a Kenyan Muslim coming to take your guns. But we know you'll try. Keep up the good work, dumbasses.
Monica L

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

S Hannity wrote:
Fox Botches Bush Record To Push Benghazi Hoax !!!!!!!
Fox News host Gretchen Carlson criticized President Obama for not releasing his daily intelligence briefings after the Benghazi attack, citing former President Bush's release of intelligence documents after the 2001 World Trade Center attack. Carlson failed to mention Bush only released one document after being pressured by the 9/11 Commission years after the attack.
Watch as Carlson cites the Bush administration's track record to criticize Obama for resisting pressure from Republicans to release daily briefings connected to the Benghazi witch hunt:
Click on the link to watch the fair and balanced shocking video :
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/05/05/fox-b...
I still find it amazing the right wing tries to equate the deaths in Benghazi to the abject failure of 9-11. How can an incident as small as Libya possibly compare to the thousands of deaths at the WTC, Pentagon and Pennsylvania and the continued pressing of the right wing hate media as a scandal and not be regarded with the contempt it so richly deserves. Not the deaths , but the insistence there is more there that the administration refuses to reveal. If its a matter of national security then what's the point for the right? And if there is nothing there again what's the point? And if there is something there I have to believe that the GOP has already been advised in some defense or security briefing. So, again I ask, what's the point other than to harass the administration, and spend millions of dollars on a witch hunt. OH! and the GOP wants to overturn Obamacare,and replace it with what? I'm still trying to find out what's their healthcare plan ??
B Clinton

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

The Numbers Don’t Lie: Jeb Bush Can’t Beat Hillary Clinton !!!!!!

If he gets into the 2016 race, he’ll immediately be crowned the GOP favorite. But with his poor poll numbers and no longer golden establishment ties, he’s not the most formidable.

The numbers are just hideous for him. He’s viewed more negatively than positively by 31 to 21 percent (just 21 percent positive!); he’s minus-7 on that question among independents. Some other polls in recent months have shown Jeb Bush to be seen less favorably than he was a couple of years ago—that is, as presidential chatter has increased, he’s dropped.

In a Wisconsin survey, Clinton led Huckabee by 12 and Bush and Paul both by 11. In a national Marist poll from April 15, Clinton led Paul Ryan by eight, Christie by 11, Huckabee by 13, Paul by 14, Cruz by 15, and Bush by 16. That’s right—dead last. Behind Cruz. Yes, we’re talking margin of error stuff here, but still, when they crunched the numbers, Bush was dead last.

You just can't run away from the true facts!!!

Read the shocking numbers here:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05...
B Clinton

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

One more point: the GOP will exploit the Benghazi thing, in a manner that will disgust real patriots. They cannot help themselves.

Here is a news flash up this morning (Wed.) on Huffingtonpost:

"Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) on Wednesday morning urged his fellow lawmakers not to use the investigation he is leading into the 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, to raise money, calling it a subject that "transcends politics."

Minutes earlier, the National Republican Congressional Committee sent out a fundraising email tied to Gowdy's role leading a select committee to investigate the attacks."
Ned

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

Where were the so-called 'patriots' who are now yammering about Benghazi, when Team Dubya tolerated 14 attacks on our embassies and consulates, with over 60 Americans dead?

Did Issa call for a single hearing back then? McCain? Anyone?

There is a stench of hypocrisy about this whole matter.
Stooge Alert

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

Smart wrote:
The ONLY choice -
write In Independent
John Liptok for PA Governor
and in 2016 write him in as president
END THE 75 YEARS OF DEM/REP ORGANIZED CRIME ..
Why? He isn't Putin his Lips around your tok now, is he?

Come on be truthful now, You know you Teabags can not tell a lie...or is the truth..ah shucks what the diffence truth, lies it's all the same to the blunt headed stooges in the Teaparty, isn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 50,761 - 50,780 of51,183
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gallitzin Discussions

Search the Gallitzin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 10 hr perseynicolas954 3,802
Review: The Homebrew & Hobby Shop LLC May '14 Jackie 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
Gallitzen Hotel Apr '14 Exnewken 1
grace mcguire (Nov '11) Mar '14 gary 5
To the REALIST, Mar '14 Guardian Angel 1
Jesus, Son of God Mar '14 Realist 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gallitzin Jobs

•••