B OReilly

West Mifflin, PA

#55084 Dec 19, 2013
Watch The Moment Mitt Romney Realizes He Is Going To Lose The Election :

Netflix is out with a trailer for its new Mitt Romney documentary — "MITT" — which provides a fascinating, behind-the-scenes look into some of the most important moments of his failed campaign for president.

The documentary gives an in-depth look at six years of Romney campaigns. It's directed by Greg Whiteley, a longtime Romney family friend.

Here's Romney checking his phone, the moment he realized he was going to lose the 2012 election to President Barack Obama:

Looky here:

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/mitt-romney-ne...

Folks you make this shit up!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! !!
B OReilly

West Mifflin, PA

#55085 Dec 19, 2013
Netflix trailer shows emotional side of Romney loss

The trailer for the documentary on Mitt Romney gives viewers a glimpse of the personal and emotionally raw side of being a losing presidential candidate.

Netflix, which will release Mitt on Jan. 24, released the first trailer Wednesday. In the clip, the Romney family is gathered in a hotel room as one of the candidate's sons says "I can't believe you're going to lose."

The camera pans the room. Everyone looks dejected and worn out, Romney is checking his smartphone, and the background music is somber.

"What do you think you say in a concession speech?" Romney asks his family. He cuts the tension by asking, "By the way, does someone have the number for the president? I hadn't thought about that" and starts to laugh.

Filmmaker Greg Whiteley had access to Romney starting Christmas 2006, as the former Massachusetts governor prepared for his 2008 bid for the GOP. His exclusive access to the Romney and his family ended on election night 2012, as the Republican conceded the hard-fought race to President Obama.

THIS IS A TRUE STATEMENT BELOW!

The clip also shows the fastidious Romney placing a steam iron on top of his clothes, as he tried to get the wrinkles out before an event.

Yes folks this is the same clown that doesnt understand why airplane windows dont open up at at 38,000 feet? DUMBASS!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

The documentary will make its feature debut at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival on Jan. 17 in Salt Lake City.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/onpolitics/2013...

All tea baggers and Rush Limbaugh cocaine laced nut juice guzzlers should see this movie on how Romney lost !!!!!

Get a big bag of popcorn and a big box of Kleenex before the show !!!!!.....

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Losers Club

West Mifflin, PA

#55086 Dec 19, 2013
Pennsylvania Supreme Court declares portions of shale-drilling law unconstitutional

A clear message has been sent to Governor Corbett and his kickback friends in the energy industry: Our fundamental constitutional principles cannot be auctioned off to wealthy special interests in exchange for campaign dollars. On this day, David has defeated Goliath.”

http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...
Frosty

West Mifflin, PA

#55087 Dec 19, 2013
By MARC LEVY
Associated Press
December 19, 2013
HARRISBURG, Pa.(AP)— The Pennsylvania Supreme Court is striking down provisions that stripped the power that municipalities had over where natural gas drilling activity could occur.

Thursday's high court decision was four to two.

The booming gas industry won provisions in a 2012 law that required municipalities to allow drilling, waste pits and pipelines in every zoning district, including residential districts, as long as certain buffers were observed.

Seven municipalities challenged it, and had won in a lower court. One of their lawyers, Jordan Yeager, says it's a victory for local governments, public health and the environment.

Gov. Tom Corbett and Republican lawmakers had championed the provisions. A lawyer for Senate President Pro Tempore Joe Scarnati says it's a setback that reopens the door to legal fights the Legislature had tried to settle.

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

LOOKY HERE:

http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...

Now back to FUXED NEWS with Meg Kelly as she explains to everyone why Santa and Jesus are white !!!!!!!

Next week's episode Meg will explain why Frosty the Snowman is white also and the Easter Bunny can be what ever color you want to make it!
But Meg is sure he was white also !!!!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! !!
Jazzman

West Mifflin, PA

#55088 Dec 19, 2013
Numerous Chris Christie corruption scandals would re-emerge if he ran for president in 2016:

Underneath all these concerned and principled “conservatives,” it seems, there’s an inner crony capitalist looking to enrich himself and his friends. It’s now Chris Christie’s turn to be revealed.

There are stories in New Jersey that are starting to make the rounds nationally, and they’re not pretty — not surprising, but not pretty.

Chris Christie didn’t become governor of New Jersey the easy way. He first had to overcome a gauntlet of scandals in which he was accused of crony capitalism, big spending, and using his government title to get himself out of legal trouble.

One of the most persistent stories that dogged Christie in his 2009 campaign was his unusual financial relationship with a top aide at his federal prosecutor office, Michele Brown. Christie lent Brown some $46,000, which he says was to help a family friend through a rough patch.

But critics argued that the move was an improper conflict of interest heading into a gubernatorial campaign since Brown was in a position to help Christie in a variety of ways. Her job included handling FOIA requests, including those from Governor Corzine’s campaign, for example.

And in one instance, she argued to colleagues in favor of wrapping up a major corruption probe before July 1, when Christie’s successor took over the US Attorney position, a move that ensured credit for the case would clearly flow to Christie. Brown resigned shortly after news of the loan broke and, according to the New York Times, she paid off Christie’s loan in October 2010.

It wasn’t the only allegation of conflict of interest that Christie fought off. The then-US Attorney testified before Congress on a series of no-bid monitoring contracts worth millions that he awarded to various law firms. One contract, worth up to $52 million, went to former Attorney General John Ashcroft, Christie’s old mentor. Another former US Attorney chosen for a monitoring contract, David Kelley, had previously investigated Christie’s brother in a stock fraud case in 2005 — he was not indicted while fifteen others were.

Looky here:

http://americablog.com/2011/10/numerous-chris...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Jazzman

West Mifflin, PA

#55089 Dec 19, 2013
Chris Christie: So Many Scandals, It's Hard To Keep Track
Yesterday we learned that Governor Chris Christie - the public official who canceled a much needed rail tunnel between New York and New Jersey because it would cost taxpayers too much money - overspent on trips more than any other U.S. attorney in 2007 and 2008 when he worked for the Bush Department of Justice.

When he was the state's top federal lawman, Gov. Chris Christie spent more money than allowed by regulations more often than any other U.S. attorney in the country during 2007 and 2008, according to a report issued today.

Neither Christie nor the four other U.S. attorneys criticized was named. But MainJustice.com , an independent online news site that chronicles the goings on at the U.S. Justice Department, reported that Christie is apparently "U.S. Attorney C."

The report by the department's Inspector General's office said U.S. Attorney C "was the U.S. attorney who most often exceeded the government rate without adequate justification. The U.S. Attorney provided insufficient, inaccurate, or no justification for 14 of 23 trips (61 percent) that exceeded the government rate."

So now that U.S. Attorney C is Governor C, all of a sudden he has concerns about overspending on things like rail tunnels or school budgets, but back when he was U.S. Attorney C, he spent taxpayer money like he was Reginald Van Gleason on the town.

Take a peek here:

http://perdidostreetschool.blogspot.com/2010/...
G Beck

West Mifflin, PA

#55094 Dec 19, 2013
Yes folks! The tea bagger Nazi Glenn Beck the EX Fuxed newscaster ( aka comedian ) backer of Ted Cruz
says that Chris Christie is ..........well........you listen here:

Look here for the shocking video!!

http://www.yarodonchenko.com/2013/12/20/glenn...

Now back to Sean Hannity on the Beghazi scandal !!

HAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
blinded by your ideology

Los Angeles, CA

#55095 Dec 19, 2013
G Beck wrote:
Yes folks! The tea bagger Nazi Glenn Beck the EX Fuxed newscaster ( aka comedian ) backer of Ted Cruz
says that Chris Christie is ..........well........you listen here:
Look here for the shocking video!!
http://www.yarodonchenko.com/2013/12/20/glenn...
Now back to Sean Hannity on the Beghazi scandal !!
HAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

the demise of your black messiah is at your ear lobes

you will drown soon
Bill C

West Mifflin, PA

#55097 Dec 20, 2013
two more years! for the great obama Hillary.........2016 !!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

those tea baggers will be pizzing and moaning until 2024..........HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!

Now back to FIXED News and Bill OReilly with the NSA spying on Americans..........take it away Bill..........
Billy

New Castle, PA

#55104 Dec 20, 2013
I started my christmas shopping today....
Karl

West Mifflin, PA

#55105 Dec 20, 2013
i bought all my christmas stuff on the internet,avoid paying sales tax and got free shipping too the stuff was cheaper on the net and didnt have to waste gas driving around and put up with ignornat people this time of the year.

screw tax i pay enuff taxes as it is, i love screwing this state out on sales tax ..........come get me tom corbett HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

you dumbass !
Karl

West Mifflin, PA

#55108 Dec 21, 2013
obamacare is the law of the land .obey it!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
pay enuff taxes

Los Angeles, CA

#55109 Dec 21, 2013
Karl wrote:
i bought all my christmas stuff on the internet,avoid paying sales tax and got free shipping too the stuff was cheaper on the net and didnt have to waste gas driving around and put up with ignornat people this time of the year.
screw tax i pay enuff taxes as it is, i love screwing this state out on sales tax ..........come get me tom corbett HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
you dumbass !

welcome to the conservative point of view,

we don't want are tea taxed, the gov is to big and full of crooks

the biggest crook being obummer " the liar of the year"

you dumbass obummer/clinton lover

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#55116 Dec 21, 2013
The BHO Legacy wrote:
Fox News Poll: 67 percent say delay Obamacare, 53 percent would vote to repeal it
December 18, 2013
Americans remain unhappy with the health care law: Majorities say they wish it had never passed, would vote to repeal it if they could, and think implementation should be delayed until the kinks are worked out. At the same time, a shrinking majority believes the law will survive.
That’s according to a year-end Fox News poll released Wednesday.
The number of voters who want implementation of the law delayed continues to grow. The new poll shows 67 percent think it should be postponed a year “until more details are ironed out.” That’s up four percentage points since last month -- and up 10 points since October.
Those favoring a delay also now include a majority of Democrats: 54 percent support delaying implementation. That’s up 10 points from 44 percent last month.
Overall, by a 54-38 percent margin, people wish the health care law had never passed and the 2009 system were still in place.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/18/fo...
You'd think they'd change the name from "Fox News Poll" to "What Stupid People Think" just for accuracy. Then again, accuracy was never their priority - they had Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck on their payroll at the same time their executives were being criminally prosecuted.

And by the way, the ACA is already working. Still waiting for those Bush tax cuts to though.
Krispy Kreme Christie

Hyattsville, MD

#55117 Dec 21, 2013
Attention, will someone please get me a donut or else I am going to shut down the damn Veranzano
Bridge. Just try to go against my wishes again.After all I am buddies with John Gotti's nephew, Knowe Gotti.
Ben Gazi

West Mifflin, PA

#55118 Dec 21, 2013
GO HILLARY! YEAH BABY!!
2016!

Can anyone name someone that can beat her in the 2016 Presidential race?
Anyone?
Anyone at all?

Benghazi!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Ben Gazi

West Mifflin, PA

#55119 Dec 21, 2013
Are Republicans really 'incapable' of beating Hillary Clinton in 2016?

If Hillary Rodham Clinton decides to run for president in 2016, would she be unbeatable? That’s the pronouncement of former GOP Speaker and onetime presidential candidate Newt Gingrich.

On NBC’s “Meet the Press” Sunday, Mr. Gingrich flatly proclaimed his party “incapable” of beating Mrs. Clinton in a potential 2016 matchup.

“[I]f their competitor in ‘16 is going to be Hillary Clinton – supported by Bill Clinton and presumably a still-relatively-popular President Barack Obama – trying to win that will be truly the Superbowl,” Gingrich said.“And the Republican Party today is incapable of competing at that level.”

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder/Decod...

HILLARY 2016!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Ben Gazi

West Mifflin, PA

#55120 Dec 21, 2013
How can Hillary pass up 2016?

With Quinnipiac the latest to show Hillary Clinton romping toward the White House, it's becoming increasingly clear that she would face an easier path to the White House than anyone since Eisenhower, and maybe even since Thomas Jefferson.
As I note in greater detail below the fold, there is little room for an insurgent primary candidate (and the rest of the shaping field lacks any heft), while her general election numbers are downright gaudy. The big question is less about whether she can win, and more about whether she wants to pull the trigger and make history.

If she does, Dems are virtually guaranteed the White House for another eight years, and with that, at least one Supreme Court seat (Scalia would be 88 by the end of her second term). How could she refuse that? So meet me below the fold to see how she gets there.

.http://www.dailykos.com/story /2013/03/12/1192602/-How-can-H illary-pass-up-2016#
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#55121 Dec 21, 2013
Krispy Kreme Christie wrote:
Attention, will someone please get me a donut or else I am going to shut down the damn Veranzano
Bridge. Just try to go against my wishes again.After all I am buddies with John Gotti's nephew, Knowe Gotti.
It's ​​Verrazan o, not ​ ​"Veranzano ​."​

And no part of the "Veranzano Bridge​" touches New Jersey, doofus. It's in New York. Completely.

Try being a smarter smarta$$.

LMAO!
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#55122 Dec 21, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd think they'd change the name from "Fox News Poll" to "What Stupid People Think" just for accuracy. Then again, accuracy was never their priority - they had Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck on their payroll at the same time their executives were being criminally prosecuted.
And by the way, the ACA is already working. Still waiting for those Bush tax cuts to though.
"You'd think they'd change the name from "Fox News Poll" to "What Stupid People Think" just for accuracy."
You may be half-right. Half of those polled are self-described liberals like yourself. But you shouldn't condemn them as stupid people. Like you, they believed the Liar of the Year.

"And by the way, the ACA is already working."
Do you mean Obamacare?

LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallitzin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Feb '13) Nov '14 Gary Pelphrey 4
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Review: The Homebrew & Hobby Shop LLC (May '14) May '14 Jackie 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
Gallitzen Hotel (Apr '14) Apr '14 Exnewken 1
grace mcguire (Nov '11) Mar '14 gary 5
Gallitzin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web