B Clinton

West Mifflin, PA

#52572 Sep 8, 2013
Gingrich: If Hillary Clinton Runs In 2016, Current GOP ‘Incapable Of Competing’

Newt Gingrich told David Gregory on Sunday’s Meet The Press “the Republican party of today is incapable of competing” with a 2016 presidential run by Hillary Clinton.

Gingrich thinks “every Republican” should be focused on 2016 because of the severity of their defeat in 2012. Gingrich said that if Clinton were to run in four years,“supported by Bill Clinton and presumably a still relatively popular President Barack Obama, trying to win that will be, truly, the Super Bowl.”

Referring to the comments about the 47% made by Mitt Romney, Gingrich called it “an absurdity.” He didn’t, however, fault Romney entirely for the GOP loss this year. Gingrich told Gregory,
Info

Quakertown, PA

#52574 Sep 8, 2013
B Clinton wrote:
Gingrich: If Hillary Clinton Runs In 2016, Current GOP ‘Incapable Of Competing’
Newt Gingrich told David Gregory on Sunday’s Meet The Press “the Republican party of today is incapable of competing” with a 2016 presidential run by Hillary Clinton.
Gingrich thinks “every Republican” should be focused on 2016 because of the severity of their defeat in 2012. Gingrich said that if Clinton were to run in four years,“supported by Bill Clinton and presumably a still relatively popular President Barack Obama, trying to win that will be, truly, the Super Bowl.”
Referring to the comments about the 47% made by Mitt Romney, Gingrich called it “an absurdity.” He didn’t, however, fault Romney entirely for the GOP loss this year. Gingrich told Gregory,
"presumably a still relatively popular President Barack Obama"

This must have been written a while ago. Obama is losing support faster than the Titanic sank.

Moveon.org is running an ad about not getting involved in Syria. If Congress votes no, and he goes in, he's done...and you know it.

Sarah Palin may be as dumb as a rock, but she nailed it this week with this statement about Syria: Let Allah sort it out.
Al Busillo

Ringwood, NJ

#52575 Sep 8, 2013
Get lost with your links fatboy.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#52576 Sep 8, 2013
Info wrote:
Bobby, HOW can I be a racist when I'm in a bi-racial marriage?
Ponder that...
I don't know if you're racist or not. I haven't seen anything racist in your posts so I have no reason to believe you are.

But I will say that being in an interracial marriage doesn't prove that someone isn't racist.
franklin

West Mifflin, PA

#52577 Sep 8, 2013
Hillary will win in 2016..........you cant blame her on the poor economy..........she didnt give any bailouts....... if Bengazi is the only thing the tea baggers throw at her, it's not even enough as the 47% comment that buried the corrupt Mutt.LOL!

OH! Hillary was born in this country and she's not a muslim.......LMAO!

big business will back her up.....

HILLARY IN 2016!
LOLOLOLOLOL!

Chambersburg, PA

#52581 Sep 8, 2013
Info wrote:
<quoted text>
"presumably a still relatively popular President Barack Obama"
This must have been written a while ago. Obama is losing support faster than the Titanic sank.
Obama's approval remains within the same range that it's been for over three years.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Dail...

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#52582 Sep 8, 2013
Bobby6464 wrote:
Tell me what has president Obama did that bush didn't do?
Invade the wrong country.
Destroy an economy.
Become a mass murder.
Become a war criminal.
Allow the largest attack on America since Pearl Harbor.
Say that God dictates his foreign policy.
Congratulate someone for biffing the largest natural disaster in history.
Info

Quakertown, PA

#52585 Sep 8, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if you're racist or not. I haven't seen anything racist in your posts so I have no reason to believe you are.
But I will say that being in an interracial marriage doesn't prove that someone isn't racist.
Thanks for acknowledging that I haven't posted any racist comments, as Booby believes I did.
How can I be a racist if I'm in an interracial marriage? That's illogical, wouldn't you say?
Info

Quakertown, PA

#52586 Sep 8, 2013
Bobby6464 wrote:
Tea baggers/ birthers/ racial haters, which one is you oh info the ignorant little one? Do you remember when President bush had a 22% approval? Probably not, but you claim President Obama losing support. Tell me what has president Obama did that bush didn't do? Every racist needs to keep and cherish the ignorance of double standard, and info the clown, your no exception to rule
I'm not "claiming" Obama is losing support; I'm stating fact, which I know is well beyond your comprehension.

Here's how it looks for the Congressional vote: http://data.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/congre...

As you can see, this decision crosses party lines and is making strange bedfellows in DC right now.

Here's the MoveOn ad: http://front.moveon.org/syriatvad/#.Ui0jJH-BX...

You have Obama, Boehner, and Pelosi for it and many liberal Dems and Libertarians opposing it. If we do go in and this blows up in our faces, then Boehner and Pelosi will probably be out of a job next year.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/opposi...

Bobby, please drop your race baiting agenda. It makes look like a fool.

BTW, in 2016, I'd like to see Dr. Ben Carlson run for president. I think it's about time a third party takes control in this country. The Dems and Repubs are stuck in their old ways and long standing grandstanding with each other.

But, trying to reason with you is like trying to reason with a 2 year old in the midst of a full blown, screaming temper tantrum.

Put your big boy pants on and have a real debate. Making crazed rants doesn't help you one bit.
Info

Quakertown, PA

#52587 Sep 8, 2013
Oh, and Bobby...giving yourself "brilliant, agree, and helpful" Judge its don't count.

Chambersburg, PA

#52588 Sep 8, 2013
Info wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for acknowledging that I haven't posted any racist comments, as Booby believes I did.
How can I be a racist if I'm in an interracial marriage? That's illogical, wouldn't you say?
Not illogical at all. Lots of racist men marry Asian women because they want submissive wives. I recently read about a white supremacist who married a black woman while posting virulently racist garbage online. The question, of course, is why she was with him. I had a roommate in college who was racist but was obsessed with black women - it was like a fetish with him.

Being in an interracial marriage doesn't automatically mean someone isn't a racist.
Info

Quakertown, PA

#52590 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Not illogical at all. Lots of racist men marry Asian women because they want submissive wives. I recently read about a white supremacist who married a black woman while posting virulently racist garbage online. The question, of course, is why she was with him. I had a roommate in college who was racist but was obsessed with black women - it was like a fetish with him.
Being in an interracial marriage doesn't automatically mean someone isn't a racist.
This is true. But, I'm not a racist. I DO look at the content of someone's character, not their skin color.

As I stated above, I'd like to see Dr. Ben Carlson run for president. I wanted Herman Cain, but the Dems dug up garbage on him and they got stuck with Romney, so I voted for Gary Johnson.

Again, I look at the candidate, not the party. That's why I don't belong to one. I've voted, D, R, and I over the years.

Chambersburg, PA

#52591 Sep 8, 2013
Info wrote:
<quoted text>This is true. But, I'm not a racist. I DO look at the content of someone's character, not their skin color.
As I stated above, I'd like to see Dr. Ben Carlson run for president. I wanted Herman Cain, but the Dems dug up garbage on him and they got stuck with Romney, so I voted for Gary Johnson.
Again, I look at the candidate, not the party. That's why I don't belong to one. I've voted, D, R, and I over the years.
"Dems dug up garbage on him" LOL! That's funny.
Info

Quakertown, PA

#52592 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
"Dems dug up garbage on him" LOL! That's funny.
Karen Kraushaar worked for the Obama administration at the time.

Rulses for Radicals:

4 “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”
8 “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.”
13 “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”

How dare a black man run as a Republican. He was called an Uncle Tom.
Info

Quakertown, PA

#52593 Sep 8, 2013
Bobby6464 wrote:
First thing is I don't do the forum vote thing, dumb ass. You will bitch, belly ache, moan and groan no matter what President Obama advocates or does which are the same thing in tea bag Limbaugh's nut juice land. What is you really trying to say? President Obama could win against any one you pick even if the election was held today. There gives that support for president Obama, huh? Wake the hell up.
You claim you want a honest debate. Tea bag/ birther/ racial hater. You represent?
Good Lord! Now I'm a birther too?

Bobby, YOU are an idiot. Where did you pull that from...your ass?

Better get back on your meds, pal.

Chambersburg, PA

#52594 Sep 8, 2013
Info wrote:
<quoted text>
Karen Kraushaar worked for the Obama administration at the time.
Rulses for Radicals:
4 “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”
8 “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.”
13 “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”
How dare a black man run as a Republican. He was called an Uncle Tom.
No she didn't. She was a civil servant who was hired at Justice during the Bush administration then went to the IRS and Treasury. And she was a registered Republican.

If anybody had the motive (and the money) to find the women that Cain harassed, it was the Perry and Romney campaigns. Cain's people blamed Perry at the time.
dbag

Erie, PA

#52598 Sep 9, 2013
Info wrote:
<quoted text>This is true. But, I'm not a racist. I DO look at the content of someone's character, not their skin color.
Would you grow up and stop worrying about racist democrats projecting their own racism on you. They are the party of failure led by an incompetent boob. If you criticize him they call you a racist. It is all they have.
dbag

Erie, PA

#52599 Sep 9, 2013
dbag wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you grow up and stop worrying about racist democrats projecting their own racism on you. They are the party of failure led by an incompetent boob. If you criticize him they call you a racist. It is all they have.
Stupid comment
Info

Quakertown, PA

#52600 Sep 9, 2013
dbag wrote:
<quoted text>
I love watching Booby foam at the mouth. If he were in front of me making those claims, the spit would be flying and the corners of his mouth would be foaming because you're right; that's all he's got.
America deserves to fail

Lehighton, PA

#52601 Sep 9, 2013
The incompetent community organizer masquerading as a president can't seem to assemble his circle jerk on Syria. Make it up as you go along - that's the plan, man. This is friggin' funny! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallitzin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apartment Hunting Sep '14 Jima 1
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug '14 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Review: The Homebrew & Hobby Shop LLC May '14 Jackie 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
Gallitzen Hotel (Apr '14) Apr '14 Exnewken 1
grace mcguire (Nov '11) Mar '14 gary 5
To the REALIST, (Mar '14) Mar '14 Guardian Angel 1
Gallitzin Dating
Find my Match

Gallitzin Jobs