Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Gallitzin Forum

Comments (Page 2,294)

Showing posts 45,861 - 45,880 of51,209
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Virtual Reality

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

That would indicate evidence that he's not from Kenya..has that thought ever crossed your delerious mind, moron.

You know normal people without brian defects usually work like that...but not yours...no, no, no.

How about this fact
You yourself are from friggin Kenya....matumboo weed.

No doubt about it...you're Kenyan because you have a nose and two eyes and a mouth...even though your brain is a little small for a Kenyan. All the other evidence is there right in front of your Kenyan eyes.

Autism baby, autism.
think about it

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Virtual Reality wrote:
That would indicate evidence that he's not from Kenya..has that thought ever crossed your delerious mind, moron.
You know normal people without brian defects usually work like that...but not yours...no, no, no.
How about this fact
You yourself are from friggin Kenya....matumboo weed.
No doubt about it...you're Kenyan because you have a nose and two eyes and a mouth...even though your brain is a little small for a Kenyan. All the other evidence is there right in front of your Kenyan eyes.
Autism baby, autism.
What's a brian defects? I've heard of brain defects but not brian defects. After reading your post I think you suffer from some form of brain defect.
Virtual Reality

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Why don't you try coming up with some of your own thoughts Taxi?

That would be original...
Wacky Waco Weedtardo

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Hi,

Stand up and cheer, yeah yah yah on and on..over and over
Repeat 5000 times,

take an Exedrin, get plenty of sleep, drink a lot of fluids

Yada, Yada, Yada...

Bow down to my Lord and Savior...the Almighty David Koresh

Yada, Yada, friggin Yada

He's was a swell guy and my Lord and Savior even though he was having his way with the prepubescent girls in the compound....

I think I have some brother-cousins too.

So I'm on board with this conspiracy...you see my brain is softened to the point that I accept all conspiracies without exception....

How about this Barack Obama shot John F. Kennedy on the grassy noll?

Yada, Yada, and friggin Yada

I'm on board...how couldn't that be true...it depicts Barack Obama in a negative way so it has to be true....there's a little of the famous Limaughian logic in that one too.
So I'm on board Obama killed Kennedy...its a fact now

You see how my brain filter is misfiring again...

Where's my mother...don't tell her I'm posting on here again...please I beg of you. She wants to friggin frag me...I'm scared of that woman...

Yada yada yada

I'm a loser with plenty of psychological damage but my mother wants to give me a time-out...

A time-out isn't to just make me go stand in the corner, to her is to shred my ass to pieces...I mean bound and gagged activities is in her little bag of tricks..

They say abstract thinking is a sure ijndicator of intellegence...

what the hell is that? Abstract thinking? Fcking never heard of it...must be azzholes who said that because I'm a friggin genius boy and I'm a gvood speller too.

I got several gold stars on my forhead at Holy Family Parochial School too..
Sister Cecelia liked to shred my ass to pieces especially when I told on my classmates....she hated that. I was just doing the right thing by tatle-telling on the bad doers...

Woe is me.....because I'm The Wacky Waco Weedtardo boy
Dave Rogers

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

And also:

Most shocking of all is Rev. James David Manning’s speculation that Obama may have AIDS.

Dont forget this!

In its Dec. 20, 2011-Jan.5, 2012 issue, the New Hampshire Herald published an exclusive interview with Larry Sinclair, the gay man who claims he had oral sex and cocaine with Barack Obama, who was then an Illinois state legislator.

Yes folks,if it's on the internet is has to be true!

LØØK HERE:

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/0...

LMAO!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah baby!

Since: Oct 12

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Wacky Waco Weedtardo wrote:
Hi,
Stand up and cheer, yeah yah yah on and on..over and over
Repeat 5000 times,
take an Exedrin, get plenty of sleep, drink a lot of fluids
Yada, Yada, Yada...
Bow down to my Lord and Savior...the Almighty David Koresh
Yada, Yada, friggin Yada
He's was a swell guy and my Lord and Savior even though he was having his way with the prepubescent girls in the compound....
I think I have some brother-cousins too.
So I'm on board with this conspiracy...you see my brain is softened to the point that I accept all conspiracies without exception....LMAO!
Yeah baby!
How about this Barack Obama shot John F. Kennedy on the grassy noll?
Yada, Yada, and friggin Yada
I'm on board...how couldn't that be true...it depicts Barack Obama in a negative way so it has to be true....there's a little of the famous Limaughian logic in that one too.
So I'm on board Obama killed Kennedy...its a fact now
You see how my brain filter is misfiring again...
Where's my mother...don't tell her I'm posting on here again...please I beg of you. She wants to friggin frag me...I'm scared of that woman...
Yada yada yada
I'm a loser with plenty of psychological damage but my mother wants to give me a time-out...
A time-out isn't to just make me go stand in the corner, to her is to shred my ass to pieces...I mean bound and gagged activities is in her little bag of tricks..
They say abstract thinking is a sure ijndicator of intellegence...
what the hell is that? Abstract thinking? Fcking never heard of it...must be azzholes who said that because I'm a friggin genius boy and I'm a gvood speller too.
I got several gold stars on my forhead at Holy Family Parochial School too..
Sister Cecelia liked to shred my ass to pieces especially when I told on my classmates....she hated that. I was just doing the right thing by tatle-telling on the bad doers...
Woe is me.....because I'm The Wacky Waco Weedtardo boy
LMAO!
Yeah baby!
Guther Holmes

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Did you know Obama wasnt born in Hawaii, thats right folks he was born in a straw hut in Kenya and raised by a family of apes.

YAP YAP BLAH BLAH !

He has aids from doing oral sex back in Chicago and still snorts coke in the oval office thru a garden hose.

YAP YAP BLAH BLAH!!

He's a muslim terrorist and was responsible
for the boston marathon bombings

BLAH BLAH !!

He hands out welfare checks and free phones to all the scum of the earth ,the freeloaders, the disabled vets, the poor, the elderly,GOD damn this Muslim!!

YAP YAP YAP!*Groan*

Why cant these disabled people in wheelchairs and the elderly over 80 years old get a job, like laying brick or installing windows in homes, or cutting grass???? WHY? WHY? WHY?? Too many hand outs.Im sick of it!!!!

YADDA YADDA BLAH!

He's going to ruin this country !!!!!!

Who is this man,where did he come from,whats his future plans for America.....??
These questions need answered !!!

Now back to your favorite show..........
The Apprentice.........

Yeah baby!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
LMAO!!

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Guther Holmes wrote:
Did you know Obama wasnt born in Hawaii, thats right folks he was born in a straw hut in Kenya and raised by a family of apes.
YAP YAP BLAH BLAH !
He has aids from doing oral sex back in Chicago and still snorts coke in the oval office thru a garden hose.
YAP YAP BLAH BLAH!!
He's a muslim terrorist and was responsible
for the boston marathon bombings
BLAH BLAH !!
He hands out welfare checks and free phones to all the scum of the earth ,the freeloaders, the disabled vets, the poor, the elderly,GOD damn this Muslim!!
YAP YAP YAP!*Groan*
Why cant these disabled people in wheelchairs and the elderly over 80 years old get a job, like laying brick or installing windows in homes, or cutting grass???? WHY? WHY? WHY?? Too many hand outs.Im sick of it!!!!
YADDA YADDA BLAH!
He's going to ruin this country !!!!!!
Who is this man,where did he come from,whats his future plans for America.....??
These questions need answered !!!
Now back to your favorite show..........
The Apprentice.........
Yeah baby!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
LMAO!!
LMAO!
Yeah baby!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

DUDE...the Election of 2010..is OVER!!..Move along now!!
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
And yet you continue to visit this thread and post. Posts like yours keep this thread alive.

So brighten up, look in the mirror and repeat, "Move along now!!"

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Colorado Chick wrote:
Smoke another doobie, hippy.

LMAO!
Yeah baby!
Wacky Waco Weedtardo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!
Yeah baby!
You can laugh all you want but the facts are irrefutable... Barack Obama shot John F Kennedy from the grassy knoll...

But here's the real conspiracy....

Ready now?

So its been determined now that that he actually did this during his current office while being President of the US ...

Rush Limbaugh announced that "everybody knows" (oh yeah Rush we all know...we know...if you say so it must be try...espeicially if everybody knows..I'm somebody so I must know too, huh?)

So Rush continues his acusation that there's been a time machine in the White House...yes Rush everybody knew about that...
So where did we learn about this time machine Rush?

Huh? Rush?

Then
Glen Beck reported that its been determined that in his youth Barack Obama was actually paid a visit by Mr. Peabody from the Rocky and Bullwinkle show and now that Obama has become a despotical tyrant he decided to go back in time and shoot President Kennedy from the grassy knoll...

Why? Because I can...said Obama according to Beck...even though its been edited from a speech referring to something completley different, it doesn't matter...he did one time say the words "because I can...."

Hahaahh

This is the world I live in...

With my defective brain filter I can determine truth from fiction

And this is the truth..
bobby6464

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

President Obama Pissing Off The Racial Hating Tea Bags. That's A Great Thing To Be Happening. Ahhh Dumb Asses

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

bobby6464 wrote:
President Obama Pissing Off The Racial Hating Tea Bags. That's A Great Thing To Be Happening. Ahhh Dumb Asses
The nuts are at it again. It will be easier for you now with more words banned, dum dum.

New Washington State Law Bans Words 'Penmanship,''Freshman,''Fishe rman' as Sexist

Go here and you might just learn something....i highly doubt it though. http://www.ijreview.com/2013/05/49446-new-was...

LMAO!
Yeah baby!

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You can laugh all you want but the facts are irrefutable... Barack Obama shot John F Kennedy from the grassy knoll...
But here's the real conspiracy....
Ready now?
So its been determined now that that he actually did this during his current office while being President of the US ...
Rush Limbaugh announced that "everybody knows" (oh yeah Rush we all know...we know...if you say so it must be try...espeicially if everybody knows..I'm somebody so I must know too, huh?)
So Rush continues his acusation that there's been a time machine in the White House...yes Rush everybody knew about that...
So where did we learn about this time machine Rush?
Huh? Rush?
Then
Glen Beck reported that its been determined that in his youth Barack Obama was actually paid a visit by Mr. Peabody from the Rocky and Bullwinkle show and now that Obama has become a despotical tyrant he decided to go back in time and shoot President Kennedy from the grassy knoll...
Why? Because I can...said Obama according to Beck...even though its been edited from a speech referring to something completley different, it doesn't matter...he did one time say the words "because I can...."
Hahaahh
This is the world I live in...
With my defective brain filter I can determine truth from fiction
And this is the truth..
You and bobby6464 should get together, you both have a lot in common. You can meet up at Dan the Man's mothers basement and have tea together. The really nice thing is all three of you will enter the basement at the same time.

LMAO!
Yeah baby!
Ed Rendell

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Pa turnpike commission corruption..........Tom Corbett as Attorney general turned his head while getting kickbacks

Sex abuse by Jerry Sandusky while Tom Corbett was Attorney General again turned his head........while getting kickbacks as a sitting director on Penn State's board ....

Damn those Democrats!!
They are ruining our country!!
Yeah baby!
Wacky Waco Weedtardo

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Ed Rendell wrote:
Pa turnpike commission corruption..........Tom Corbett as Attorney general turned his head while getting kickbacks
Sex abuse by Jerry Sandusky while Tom Corbett was Attorney General again turned his head........while getting kickbacks as a sitting director on Penn State's board ....
Damn those Democrats!!
They are ruining our country!!
Yeah baby!
You're still the same old idiot....
Get a frickin life...go out and get some fresh air or something...
Man I know how your mother feels about you now....and I can sympahize.
Hahahahh. You friggin loser

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

riipped wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to make an honest income in a legit advertising company that allows its members to buy shares into they business....and the best part about it is that you dont have to recruit anyone to make money your money we do that for you with the shares you buy and your paid hourly....I am living proof it works.
http://www.myhourlypay.net/
LMAO!
Yeah baby!

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

<quoted text>
You're still the same old idiot....
Get a frickin life...go out and get some fresh air or something...
Man I know how your mother feels about you now....and I can sympahize.
Hahahahh. You friggin loser
LMAO!
Yeah baby!

West Mifflin, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

JAY LENO: President Obama held a press conference earlier today, and he said he still wants to close the Guantanamo Bay prison facility, but he doesn’t know how to do it. He should do what he always does: declare it a small business and tax it out of existence.It will be gone in a minute. Be gone in a minute! One month! Be out of there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The wisecrack comes after President Obama has renewed an ancient vow to close the Guantanamo detention bay facility. Here is footage from the IJR archives of President Obama making the original pledge(s).(New writer Michael Miller had to go into ‘the dungeon’ and dig out 35mm film reels and transfer the footage to digital, so we all owe him a debt of gratitude.)

Candidate Obama Promises to Shut Down Guantanamo and “Restore Habeas Corpus”

President Obama’s First Executive “Order”: Gitmo to Be Closed in No Later Than a Year (4 Years Ago)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

If the Commander-in-Chief really wanted to close Guantanamo Bay, he could have it closed. It’s called “the chain of command.” Instead, what we get out of Obama is a chain of excuses.

LMAO!
Yeah baby!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 45,861 - 45,880 of51,209
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gallitzin Discussions

Search the Gallitzin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
grace mcguire (Nov '11) Mar 17 gary 5
To the REALIST, Mar '14 Guardian Angel 1
Jesus, Son of God Mar '14 Realist 2
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MaZzie 3,507
sral brothers (Apr '11) Nov '13 LSral 4
Voting Time Nears Oct '13 Guardian Angel 1
brother in prison in loretto (Feb '10) Oct '13 Concerned 17
•••
•••
•••
Gallitzin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Gallitzin Jobs

•••