Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Gallitzin Forum

Comments (Page 2,216)

Showing posts 44,301 - 44,320 of51,412
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously - when you said this:
<quoted text>
Where did you get that from? You're claiming I've never said how I earn my living, yet you have this list of things you claim I've said about how I earn my living. Explain how that works.
I knew you were an accomplished liar and have a very weak grip on reality, but to make those claims about what I've said, then denying that I ever said them within an hour reveals a level of dishonesty and delusion that's truly astonishing.
You're one sick, twisted, dumbass mofo, winston.
See all your lies Danny the boy? You're even dumb enough to pull them up. But you pulled the wrong ones up. You need to pull the one up where YOU said you told me what your job. You won't pull it up because it does't exist....younmade it up and you were caught again sooooo what does Danny the boy do? He starts his spinning, twisting and squirming.

What a spineless liar you are

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
Dan the man is self employed!!!LMAO!!! I thought you owned a restaurant? I thought you managed apartments? I thought you were an office worker? And there's more that you said you did as far as employment. So which is it?
According to you, I've never said what I do to earn a living.

So why do you think all these things? How can there be "more that I said I did as far as employment" when you also claim that I've never said what I do for a living?

Pathological liar or mental illness? It has to be one of the two.

Or is it both?
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're joking, right? You relentlessly repeat a distortion of what I said, and now you're acting like I never said it?
Exactly how stupid are you? I thought I knew, but every day you somehow manage to slip under the low, low bar you already set.
I take this as to you admitting you have no proof of your self employed work. I asked what kind and you go off in a completely different direction because you have been had AGAIN?

Caught in yet another lie, little man.

You lose little man.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text> See all your lies Danny the boy? You're even dumb enough to pull them up. But you pulled the wrong ones up. You need to pull the one up where YOU said you told me what your job. You won't pull it up because it does't exist....younmade it up and you were caught again sooooo what does Danny the boy do? He starts his spinning, twisting and squirming.
What a spineless liar you are
You said...
Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text> Tell me, what's your business? What do you do? What happened to the restaurant? What happened to the aparrments? What happened to all the other jobs you have mentioned over time? Just figments of your imagination....
...and at the same time are denying that I ever said those things.

Now you're just spinning, twisting, and squirming. What a spineless liar you are.
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And what work is that?
Why won't you answer?
You claim to be self-employed. What do you do?
And what work is that?
Why won't you answer?
You claim to be self-employed. What do yoi do?

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'm not looking for an answer. I'm looking for the email you promised.
I guess you wimped out, huh chickenshit? LMAO!

Show me the post where I "promised" liar.

I've already addressed this - as you know.

Why won't you answer my question?

I'll tell you why - because you're lying.
nightrider

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Dan is on welfare, thats why he makes up numerous jobs. unfortunatly for him some of us remember ALLthe jobs he has dreamed up. He just got nailed here and he's trying to turn it on the poster that nailed him. Dan doesn't do well when he is caught lying. Thats why he tries to blame the poster rather then admit defeat.there is no way he works, self employed or not. no one can spend the amount of time here and then try to say he is self employed. Especially self employed because self employed means you are responsible
for your income and all the more reason to be devoted to it. If he is self employed, his business is not thriving based on how he ignores it by being here when he should be working. I don't know why he has such a hard time admitting he does not support himself. He would rather lie and this is what happens. He gets caught
He can try to spin this all he wants but we can all read and Dan lied and now he is denying it.

Give it up Dan, you look foolish trying to cover up your lies.
Stop the nonsense

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

By the time you guys get done trashing each other, it will be time to elect a new governor.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

<quoted text>
This is just irrational. What's Obama's connection to pimps and drug dealers?
Obama ended the recession. His policies have caused a steady decline in unemployment, a steady growth of GDP, and historic gains in the stock market. By every objective measure, America is better off today than when Obama took office.
You believe things that are objectively, verifiably, factually untrue. You really should consider joining the reality-based universe.
No decline in unemployment.

Pitiful GDP growth.

Stock market inflated by QE Infinity.

Watch the bubble burst.
Gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No decline in unemployment.
Pitiful GDP growth.
Stock market inflated by QE Infinity.
Watch the bubble burst.
Like the GW Bush bubble burst or better known as "The Big Bang".
Wolfgang

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Danny the boy never backs his words. What he does is twists and spins in the hopes of changing the subject in the efforts of turning it on you. He said he told me what kind of self employed work he does. I asked him to pull that post up. Instead he went into a rant that I'm stupid and he already answered my question. So again I asked for the post, again he went into his rant.
He just lies and when caught he rants and spins.
He's an idiot and a lying one at that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>And what work is that?
Why won't you answer?
You claim to be self-employed. What do yoi do?
Here are the facts:

You know I've already stated how I earn my living. You misquote it all the time.

But you claim to be self-employed but won't say what you do. Why is that?

Tell you what - since I've already stated it but you haven't, go take your turn and I'll post mine again. Do you have enough courage to do that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me refresh your feeble memory...
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan the Man if you want to keep the Man part in your ID I'll be more than happy to supply my address for you.
Fight your own battles you little wimp. Stop hiding under your moms skirt. Time to move out of mommies basement. LMAO
Okay son? LMAO again.
My response to your childish taunt:
<quoted text>
Oh, grow up.
This is soooo typical for the mentally challenged wingnut - they can't hold their own in a debate about ideas so they resort to middle school threats of physical fights.
When someone can't defend their argument with facts and ideas and words, they become frustrated and resort to physical threats. It's the classic tactic of the mentally challenged school-yard bully.
Grow up, Roger the Racist. We all know you're stupid and dim-witted. You don't have to prove it with childish, dumbass posts like this. LOL!
Then you...
Dave Rogers wrote:
I've offered him the information on where I live and we seen his post of wimping out.
And my response to this cowardly bullshit:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't "wimp out." I did you a favor by mocking your dumbass juvenile redneck post rather than taking you up on it.
But, hey, if you want to go that way feel free. Tell me where you live.
If you've got the guts.
And you...
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> You're just as mad as John Galti and at the same time. What a coincidence. LOL
Will you bring you daughter with you? If you Google my name and take the time you will find me. Or I could just email it to you through Topix. Here is another idea..look in your files under Dave Rogers-Racist. lol
And me again...
<quoted text>
Just email it to me will be fine.
BTW - are you drinking? Your posts are becoming incomprehensible gibberish.
And you again...
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> LIAR! I told you I don't drink. You're starting to get me concerned about your mental health. I'll leave for now so you can call the hotline again. I will be back after you have calmed down. Check your messages Danny Boy. You may find what you so eagerly seek.
Aaaaaaannndd... that was it.

No answer. Never addressed it. Nothing.

Anyone can go see this for themselves. It starts on page 2215.

You're a liar and a coward, Chickenshit Roger. You make threats then run away when somebody stands up to you - just like every other school yard bully.

Like the multiple times I showed your racist posts, here are your cowardly bullying then tucking your tail and running posts.

Now why don't you deny the black and white proof - like you always do, you lying, cowardly piece of shit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

nightrider wrote:
Dan is on welfare, thats why he makes up numerous jobs. unfortunatly for him some of us remember ALLthe jobs he has dreamed up. He just got nailed here and he's trying to turn it on the poster that nailed him. Dan doesn't do well when he is caught lying. Thats why he tries to blame the poster rather then admit defeat.there is no way he works, self employed or not. no one can spend the amount of time here and then try to say he is self employed. Especially self employed because self employed means you are responsible
for your income and all the more reason to be devoted to it. If he is self employed, his business is not thriving based on how he ignores it by being here when he should be working. I don't know why he has such a hard time admitting he does not support himself. He would rather lie and this is what happens. He gets caught
He can try to spin this all he wants but we can all read and Dan lied and now he is denying it.
Give it up Dan, you look foolish trying to cover up your lies.
More DTMDS.

Poor, sick bastard.

LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang wrote:
<quoted text>Danny the boy never backs his words. What he does is twists and spins in the hopes of changing the subject in the efforts of turning it on you. He said he told me what kind of self employed work he does. I asked him to pull that post up. Instead he went into a rant that I'm stupid and he already answered my question. So again I asked for the post, again he went into his rant.
He just lies and when caught he rants and spins.
He's an idiot and a lying one at that.
I'm honestly trying to figure out what you're trying to prove here.

I posted what I do for a living. You obviously read it since you bring it up all the time. So why are you acting like I never did that?

You're completely irrational. I think your DTMDS is rotting holes in your brain.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the GW Bush bubble burst or better known as "The Big Bang".
Gotta deal with the present, not with the past.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Let me refresh your feeble memory...
<quoted text>
My response to your childish taunt:
<quoted text>
Then you...
<quoted text>
And my response to this cowardly bullshit:
<quoted text>
And you...
<quoted text>
And me again...
<quoted text>
And you again...
<quoted text>
Aaaaaaannndd... that was it.
No answer. Never addressed it. Nothing.
Anyone can go see this for themselves. It starts on page 2215.
You're a liar and a coward, Chickenshit Roger. You make threats then run away when somebody stands up to you - just like every other school yard bully.
Like the multiple times I showed your racist posts, here are your cowardly bullying then tucking your tail and running posts.
Now why don't you deny the black and white proof - like you always do, you lying, cowardly piece of shit.

Once again I'll ask...Show me the post where I "promised" liar.

Now try and read the post this time. You are such an idiot.

You do not know what a racist post is.

I post using my real name not some lame name like Dan the Man so don't call me a liar, coward, Chickenshit when in fact you are the coward etc. you POS. LMAO Grow some balls kiddy, you're the one who hides everything from the many businesses you say you own to your multiple ID's . This you cannot hide.

I see you're still keeping files on me. This is a sign of being a stalker. You are one sick puppy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
I post using my real name not some lame name like Dan the Man so don't call me a liar, coward, Chickenshit when in fact you are the coward etc. you POS. LMAO Grow some balls kiddy, you're the one who hides everything from the many businesses you say you own to your multiple ID's . This you cannot hide.
I see you're still keeping files on me. This is a sign of being a stalker. You are one sick puppy.
Blah, blah, blah.

Keep running, chickenshit. LMAO!
Gringo

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
What the fck is wrong with you?

Do you have a persecution complex along with all your other psychological malfunctions...

You're one fcked up individual....

Yes...everyone is out to get you....but then who the fck would want you to begin with...something to ponder Davey.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah.
Keep running, chickenshit. LMAO!
So well argued and erudite, Lil danny BOY!

Have you noticed, Lil danny, that you're commonly considered an abusive, petulant, whiny liar on this thread? Wonder why?

!LOL!

Lil danny BOY: racist, plagiarist, pathological liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,301 - 44,320 of51,412
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gallitzin Discussions

Search the Gallitzin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 12 hr Independent Voter 3,557
Gallitzen Hotel Apr 17 Exnewken 1
grace mcguire (Nov '11) Mar '14 gary 5
To the REALIST, Mar '14 Guardian Angel 1
Jesus, Son of God Mar '14 Realist 2
sral brothers (Apr '11) Nov '13 LSral 4
Voting Time Nears (Oct '13) Oct '13 Guardian Angel 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gallitzin Jobs

•••