Comments
3,401 - 3,420 of 3,927 Comments Last updated 20 hrs ago
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#3711 Apr 24, 2013
.........

My GAWD!!!

A trillion dollars GONE!!

..........

In February, the Congressional Budget Office published its latest report on the

"estimated impact"

of the stimulus.

Although it had originally estimated the stimulus would cost $787 billion,

CBO now says it will cost $831 billion.

In the second quarter of 2012, CBO estimates, somewhere between 200,000 to 1.2 million people have jobs they otherwise would not have were it not for the stimulus.

Assuming, optimistically, that the number is 1.2 million,

that means each of those jobs cost taxpayers $692,500.

As time goes on, the maximum number of jobs sustained by Obama's stimulus will decline rapidly.

By the first quarter of 2013,

it will sustain between 100,000 and 600,000 jobs, says CBO.

If it is 600,000, each of those jobs will have cost taxpayers $1,385,000.

By the fourth quarter of 2013,

the maximum number of jobs it sustains will be 400,000

at a cost to taxpayers of $2,077,500 per job.

It is true that Obama entered office in the midst of a deep recession.

But, according to the National Bureau of Economic Research,

that recession ended in June 2009,

almost three years ago.

.
.
.

"first of all, give an honor to God

-- and our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!"

.
.

The audience responds with cheers

"stand up"

"stand up"

.
.

"stand up"

For our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!


.

Obama's first term represented his white half,

adding that America will see a blacker,

cooler president named

Barack Dikembe Mutombo Tupac Mandela Hussein Obama X

in the next four years
TESTER1

Pittsburgh, PA

#3712 Apr 24, 2013
TEST REPLY
Sly

Pittsburgh, PA

#3714 Apr 24, 2013
Ate a fiber bar an hour ago. Just took a monster CaCat.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#3716 Apr 25, 2013
TaxNoMore wrote:
.........
My GAWD!!!
A trillion dollars GONE!!
..........
In February, the Congressional Budget Office published its latest report on the
"estimated impact"
of the stimulus.
Although it had originally estimated the stimulus would cost $787 billion,
CBO now says it will cost $831 billion.
In the second quarter of 2012, CBO estimates, somewhere between 200,000 to 1.2 million people have jobs they otherwise would not have were it not for the stimulus.
Assuming, optimistically, that the number is 1.2 million,
that means each of those jobs cost taxpayers $692,500.
As time goes on, the maximum number of jobs sustained by Obama's stimulus will decline rapidly.
By the first quarter of 2013,
it will sustain between 100,000 and 600,000 jobs, says CBO.
If it is 600,000, each of those jobs will have cost taxpayers $1,385,000.
By the fourth quarter of 2013,
the maximum number of jobs it sustains will be 400,000
at a cost to taxpayers of $2,077,500 per job.
It is true that Obama entered office in the midst of a deep recession.
But, according to the National Bureau of Economic Research,
that recession ended in June 2009,
almost three years ago.
.
.
.
"first of all, give an honor to God
-- and our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!"
.
.
The audience responds with cheers
"stand up"
"stand up"
.
.
"stand up"
For our Lord and savior, Barack Obama!

.
Obama's first term represented his white half,
adding that America will see a blacker,
cooler president named
Barack Dikembe Mutombo Tupac Mandela Hussein Obama X
in the next four years
The polite thing would be to have a link to your claims there. You cite the CBO and National Bureau of Economic Research.
But my guess is that you don't want us to read the sources. You only want us to read what you want us to read.
Next you'll be telling us how to spell propaganda.
see more spacely

Olympia, WA

#3717 Apr 25, 2013
it's spelled B R A
I N W A S H I N g

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#3718 Apr 26, 2013
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
The polite thing would be to have a link to your claims there. You cite the CBO and National Bureau of Economic Research.
But my guess is that you don't want us to read the sources. You only want us to read what you want us to read.
Next you'll be telling us how to spell propaganda.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#3719 Apr 26, 2013

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#3720 Apr 26, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nE3BmhhWFFQXX
I watched that and googled a bit.

My impression is that Elizabeth Coleman (the woman being questioned) was thrown in there without any preparation of what was going to be asked.

And I've seen quite a few meetings that have gone this way. And I've been tossed into that position a couple of times. Those days sucked.

But it's easy to bash the government of incompetence and wasting money when every little thing can become a national scandal by those with an agenda.

If Corporation decision making and internal investigations were subject to the same public scrutiny, I'm not sure if there would be any Corporations. Who would have any faith in their product to buy it?
Goodbye

Pittsburgh, PA

#3723 Apr 27, 2013
No he's not
Close it down wrote:
The right choice
GW Bush

West Mifflin, PA

#3724 Apr 27, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nE3BmhhWFFQXX
9/10/2001: Rumsfeld says $2.3 TRILLION Missing from Pentagon .
LMAO!
yeah baby!......

LK HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

HAAAAA!HEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
LaughingAtYou

Chicago, IL

#3725 Apr 27, 2013
GW Bush wrote:
<quoted text>
9/10/2001: Rumsfeld says $2.3 TRILLION Missing from Pentagon .
LMAO!
yeah baby!......
LK HERE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xU4GdHLUHwUXX
HAAAAA!HEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
"9/10/2001"???

LMAO!

Great investigative reporting, Jimmy!

HAAAAA!HEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Christofe Columbus

Mechanicsburg, PA

#3727 May 29, 2013
Tommey is a knee jerk reactionary.
inside job

Hazleton, PA

#3728 Jun 21, 2013
I think that aliens that have a joint base with humans at Nellis AFB are causing the probs.
Patty Pissflaps

West Mifflin, PA

#3730 Jun 23, 2013
speaking of inside jobs i do give out the best handjobs around
Rush

Blairsville, PA

#3733 Aug 5, 2013
The libs are killing this country
Colbert

Pittsburgh, PA

#3735 Aug 5, 2013
No it's the Republicans that are killing this country!!!
Tom Corbett

West Mifflin, PA

#3736 Aug 5, 2013
I agree !
jerryb

Hatfield, PA

#3738 Aug 5, 2013
I've been looking at comments from the right for a long time now, and I have to say this, our education system is failing us!!!
Bigmomma

Souderton, PA

#3739 Aug 6, 2013
Reader is very un-christian like. These hard party people with hate filled hearts scare me.

How do you ever expect to be taken seriously by anyone with any intelligence if you attack those who may have a different opinion other than yours?

Your name calling is also childish.

If you wish to have a discussion or share your opinion, you need to lighten up & at the very least, listen to others & find out their reasons for voting the way they do.
Not everyone will agree but, they people should respect the opinion of others.
Many will read the 'hate' & wish not to be attacked.
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#3740 Aug 6, 2013
I've been looking at comments from the left for a long time now, and I have to say this, our education system is failing us!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallitzin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 8 hr bacon hater 51,310
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sat sammy 159
Nellie Lou Esworthy Aug 6 MARIANNE DUBOIS-Z... 1
Review: The Homebrew & Hobby Shop LLC May '14 Jackie 1
celebrities phone numbers (Mar '08) Apr '14 CJ Robertson 16
Gallitzen Hotel Apr '14 Exnewken 1
grace mcguire (Nov '11) Mar '14 gary 5
•••
•••
•••

Gallitzin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Gallitzin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Gallitzin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gallitzin
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••