june patterson & meghan polcyn

june patterson & meghan polcyn

Posted in the Gallipolis Forum

chance taken

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Oct 21, 2012
June is dirty u would think that someone almost 40 would b mature enough to not lie all the time & not ruin people's lives. & as far as meghan she's a nasty druggie bitch says she's gonna beat someone's ass & never does even when she sees my friend out. What do u all think?
Mep

Ravenswood, WV

#2 Jan 29, 2013
I think ur fn stupid n I know exactly who u r n the only reason u on here runnin ur mouth is cause June didn't want ur fat a**
Tinkle

Racine, OH

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Really who wants him?!?! His hat flew off in the wind and I seen the top of his head. Omg hahaha lol lmao!!! Shave your head moron your going bald take off the redneck hat it's not working! Recycle your beer cans and buy a fender for your suv not truck. Ass
chance taken

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Jan 29, 2013
Mep wrote:
I think ur fn stupid n I know exactly who u r n the only reason u on here runnin ur mouth is cause June didn't want ur fat a**
U say u know who i am but im not the one that messed with june so how would u know who i am... Ur nothing but a nasty skanky b!tch that doesnt know how to keep ur legs closed... & as for june i told her not to mess with him just bc i know who u are
mep

Charleston, WV

#5 Jul 24, 2013
u sure weren't worried about him goin bald when u were stalkin him thru facebook n the couple u met him thru for like 2 months after, oh yea, he dumped ur ass!!!!! now were ya bitch? this topix shit is fn childish, y don't u jus come c me n run that fn mouth of urs I live in Henderson right next door to joshs bro ross I drive a new white ford escape come c me n we can tlk about this shit then!!!!!!!!!! n as far as sayin im gonna beat ur as then don't do u think im totally fuckin stupid all I knew was where u worked n u tink im gonna stand outside bk whike u call the law, not. now u know where I live so since ur so fn bi n bad come c me n we will c who is all mouth. honey everyone envolve knos n can c ur only problem was u coudnt hanle jus bein dumped like that,oh wait, he didn't even tell u did he? nope, lmfao he just ran the f away. come on over lil girl since ur so bad o and ur more ta welcome to bring ur lil friends with u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dopers of gallia county 51 min lol 34
Rachel polcyn 1 hr Jimmy 3
Troy Johnson acting chief deputy was stealing m... 2 hr U S A 31
white boi 3 hr omg 2
woodsmill road grow 5 hr Toker 2
To idiots that voted for trump 5 hr Yes 28
124 campground dunn 6 hr Yep 2

Gallipolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance