busted

United States

#1 Oct 30, 2012
Some pepole never change they lie and lie some more idk why it matters what someone acts like in ur face but to be a slut and easier than butter and have to find out from a mystery person I could really care less but gepeto is done with this puppet I have been stripped of all my lifes treasures and from here on out I can't wait for the ashes and the dust altho my kids will b very well taken care of and I hope liars and cheaters will all go to hell for what they have done ... poor kids and I will c u in another life tht I promise
Someone

Columbus, OH

#2 Oct 30, 2012
Pissed in your cheerios eh?

“*Supah Stah*”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 30, 2012
easier than butter?
Witchy-Poo

Point Pleasant, WV

#4 Oct 30, 2012
J_dynomite_J wrote:
easier than butter?
I wondered about that too!
Someone

Columbus, OH

#5 Oct 30, 2012
Yea How can you be easier than butter? Butter isnt easy, its smooth:)

“*Supah Stah*”

Location hidden

#6 Oct 30, 2012
real butter's harder to spread on toast than margarine is.
Witchy-Poo

Point Pleasant, WV

#7 Oct 30, 2012
I do think the original poster has some serious issues though. I hope they work it out OK.
Someone

Columbus, OH

#8 Oct 30, 2012
I agree. They need help.

“*Supah Stah*”

Location hidden

#9 Oct 30, 2012
me, too.
Hahahahah

United States

#10 Nov 2, 2012
You trolls just cant help yourselves can you ? Always making fun of the way people talk.....You dont go by the BLUE names anymore but its you just the same!Oh and"pissed in your cheerios"now who's well known for saying that? Smdh..
wow
#11 Nov 2, 2012
Whats up ur ass? just because someone says pissed in your cheerios doesnt mean its one specific person you can pin point. haha.

“*Supah Stah*”

Location hidden

#12 Nov 2, 2012
Hahahahah wrote:
You trolls just cant help yourselves can you ? Always making fun of the way people talk.....You dont go by the BLUE names anymore but its you just the same!Oh and"pissed in your cheerios"now who's well known for saying that? Smdh..
you sound upset. lighten up. i wasn't making fun of anybody. somebody shit in your raisin bran?
see u

Ardsley, NY

#13 Nov 2, 2012
Hahahahah wrote:
Someone bust a nut in your fruity pebbles?

Since: Oct 12

#14 Nov 3, 2012
I shat in your rice krispies. I do apologize.

“*Supah Stah*”

Location hidden

#15 Nov 3, 2012
someone blew a snot rocket in their oats
Witchie-Poo

United States

#16 Nov 3, 2012
I'm makin bacon!!

Since: Oct 12

#17 Nov 3, 2012
Dont choke on the chicken.

“Formidable ”

Since: Jan 11

Legendary

#18 Nov 3, 2012
busted wrote:
Some pepole never change they lie and lie some more idk why it matters what someone acts like in ur face but to be a slut and easier than butter and have to find out from a mystery person I could really care less but gepeto is done with this puppet I have been stripped of all my lifes treasures and from here on out I can't wait for the ashes and the dust altho my kids will b very well taken care of and I hope liars and cheaters will all go to hell for what they have done ... poor kids and I will c u in another life tht I promise
I hope you wouldn't remove yourself from your children's lives over some shithead. I know it hurts but you will heal, even if it takes awhile. AND then you look back and see it really wasn't all that bad but if it was you can hold your head up knowing you are strong. Friends and lovers come and go but blood is a lifetime and more. You don't want to do your kids this way. They will be the only ones to suffer. Think about them. Living means there is a chance to heal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mexican ILLEGALS working locally.... 52 min doug 6
chera johnson beaver 2 hr calling out on so... 1
News Splash pad voted down; questions arise regardin... 3 hr Truth 29
Taco Bell vs. Taco Hell 3 hr Truth is 2
Starving dogs rescued by shelter 5 hr Dog lover 27
Why is Champlin having all the true posts about... 5 hr Smiles 15
Shadow watson 6 hr Jkkk 7
News Gallia deputies discover body - 2:06 am updated: 8 hr 45631abc 46

Gallipolis Jobs

More from around the web