~*~ Daily Post-It...A Potpourri of Th...

~*~ Daily Post-It...A Potpourri of Thought ~*~

Posted in the Gallipolis Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Just a little Onery”

Since: Jun 12

Momma's watching

#1 Sep 7, 2012
Have you ever had a thought or an idea but didn't want to make a thread? Maybe you have a complaint, like the sidewalks suck in your neighborhood lol. Heard a good joke a work? Perhaps some news to share..a month or so ago, we mentioned a friend was coming, she's here, she's called --GRAE ROSE-- Everyone's welcome to announce some special event happening at their school..got a raffle going on? Having a bad day and just want to GGRRR..Boss is a jerk sort of thing..Words of Wisdom always Welcome!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 7, 2012
Friends are like the stars, you don't always see them but you know they are there.

Here's hoping this thread is put to good use and good times....Communication

“The Only Thing Brewing”

Since: Feb 12

Coffee-Hot-Strong-Ready

#3 Sep 8, 2012
Rainy days and Coffee..think I'll go thru the last years fall and winter clothes and some of mine packed away from back in the day LOL Think they may be back in style:)

Besides Topix..what do others like to do on a rainy day..keep it nice now LOL
want2know

Mason, WV

#4 Sep 8, 2012
took my car to 2 different mechanics. the estimates are close but they differ on whats wrong with my car. wonder if 3rd will give answer or more confusion. just saying

Location hidden

#5 Sep 8, 2012
want2know wrote:
took my car to 2 different mechanics. the estimates are close but they differ on whats wrong with my car. wonder if 3rd will give answer or more confusion. just saying
Go ahead and get a 3rd opinion, ask any questions you may have, then look things up on the computer if you have concerns. Could be they are finding different things wrong or maybe just wording it differently.

Location hidden

#6 Sep 8, 2012
http://youtu.be/GvXiroQPbYY

For the girls that have had enough..LOL

Let's have some fun!

“Just a little Onery”

Momma's watching

#7 Sep 8, 2012
H3LL Yea! No more tears! LOL

http://youtu.be/uLR7RzyUfuo

--GRAE ROSE-- tell the story about that friend of yours packing up her ex...lol

Location hidden

#8 Sep 8, 2012
Well, right after she did the Aaron Tippin song lol she went home and starting packing..now even though she was hurt and mad and could have just tossed his things out the door she didn't...She took a deep breath and a smile came across her face..she gathered boxes and his luggage and started putting his belongings in one room. She began with his prized collections and wrapped them gently..in socks..underwear..t-shirts and then placed placed them one by one in seperate boxes, suitcase, handbag..she did this with everything he owned...seperating his personal care items, wrapping them also..Not one item was damaged! However...he did have to unpack everything he owned to find everything...One suitcase had an assortment of his collections, personal care, pictures, stereo speaker, one shoe etc. etc...LOL
http://youtu.be/hkdqwSSDFRk

“Topix Myna Bird”

Since: May 12

Keepsitchirpnforgiggles

#9 Sep 8, 2012
LMAO...bet he still complained GRAE ROSE?

We do have a lot of good posters here on our Forum on all sorts of topics...so many do have a great sense of humor...I bet your eyes are tired from reading threads all day LOL:)

http://youtu.be/uMElCWks1b4

“Drug of choice-Placebo”

Ain't got no Hate

#10 Sep 8, 2012
http://youtu.be/DbwSeiWrLnU

Good Evening! Now who alls drinking Coffee? LOL

Pretty_Knots is right GRAE ROSE...some talented posters you'll enjoy reading and posting with I'm sure:)

Reflection of Yourself

#11 Sep 8, 2012
http://youtu.be/F2hR-rOukbU

Searching thru the oldies AWESOME:D
_Tearny_

Elkview, WV

#12 Sep 8, 2012
I'm new here was reading a few post enjoy music.

Location hidden

#13 Sep 8, 2012
HI _Tearny_! There are 3 threads made up for Music, "music thread", "Gallipolis Music Thread" and "What song you listening to now?" You can type these in search to bring them up. What kind of music do you like? Add your favs to the list:) You can post music here of course. My F&F (friends and family) were having some sort of fun earlier lol

Since: May 11

Gallipolis, OH

#14 Sep 9, 2012
I don't really get what you people are doing. The comic effect of the posts are minimal, you don't seem to be trolling anyone, and none of you have really ever posted here before. Also you're excessive use of "LOL" is annoying.
Whatever you're goal is. I don't think you met it.

“Topix Myna Bird”

Since: May 12

Keepsitchirpnforgiggles

#15 Sep 9, 2012
The only place myself and these other posters post is this Forum...I understand that you may not have understood the goal Boston Rob and yes, perhaps the use of "LOL" was over the top, but the goal was met:)

“The Only Thing Brewing”

Since: Feb 12

Coffee-Hot-Strong-Ready

#16 Sep 10, 2012
Forgiveness isn't for the other person, actually it's for yourself, forgive and clear your heart and mind so you can move on with your life:)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17 Sep 10, 2012
I understand what the girls were saying,if you get your heart broke, you can get even without being destructive. It was a funny thing to do.

Hi GRAE ROSE thanks for telling the story lol

Location hidden

#18 Sep 10, 2012
GRAE ROSE a good example of actions speak louder than words. Finding those old songs, Hilarious also!

“Confidence”

Assertive

#19 Sep 10, 2012
played soccor as kid. other parents coach. that is nice:)

Location hidden

#20 Sep 10, 2012
-JOIE- wrote:
played soccor as kid. other parents coach. that is nice:)
You're right, we couldn't have played without some dedicated parents! Thankfully, they're still out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonathan rayburn 41 min Retard 28
Cordell 1 hr hskakshsh 31
Holzer pays for fireworks! 1 hr whatthewhat 10
Gkn jackie an eric thanksgiving 1 hr whatthewhat 10
Drop a Word /Add a Word (Jan '12) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 429
why not caLL it GREEN friday for shopperz ?? 2 hr Whynot 3
Andre Geiger (Feb '11) 6 hr Jaya 29

Gallipolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance