Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

I know zero people that works at this plant. What kind of place is this to work? Do employees get along? Are the employees treated well? Are the conditions unusually unsafe for this kind of plant?
the truth

Sedalia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

sgiem wrote:
I know zero people that works at this plant. What kind of place is this to work? Do employees get along? Are the employees treated well? Are the conditions unusually unsafe for this kind of plant?
great place great people great
Money
the truth

Sedalia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

sgiem wrote:
great place
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

How does it compare to Gavin?
the truth

Sedalia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

sgiem wrote:
How does it compare to Gavin?
bout same
laughable

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

It's a great place to work if your in maintenance. Cry baby's get anything they want and they don't do sh!t. The plant could be great if their lazy asse$ would take pride in their work and not worry about taking breaks and hitting the showers at 3 an hour b4 quitting time. I think it's hilarious they say they are short people. Well if the ones you had would put in a good 8 hours u wouldn't need more people. It's really a joke.
haha

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Judged:

laughable wrote:
It's a great place to work if your in maintenance. Cry baby's get anything they want and they don't do sh!t. The plant could be great if their lazy asse$ would take pride in their work and not worry about taking breaks and hitting the showers at 3 an hour b4 quitting time. I think it's hilarious they say they are short people. Well if the ones you had would put in a good 8 hours u wouldn't need more people. It's really a joke.
You sound like a unhappy operations person...that's pissed that you will spend your whole time there on 12 HR swing shift..wishing you had went into maintenance ..
pos

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Def not unhappy just think that if they want to improve the plant they should crack down on maintenance. I bet you all don't work three hours out of your shift. That's being nice.
yoyo

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Maybe they should crack down on operations..make the AEO go out and actually check equipment ..nothing ever seems to be operations fault...always blame maintenance.
laughable

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Yeah right. Just walk around and look at all the green tags hanging for work orders that never get fixed. But I know that won't happen because that would cut into shower and break time.
blaa

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

You can blame that on the maintenance superintendent not the workers.. If they r put to work on something it gets fixed
smoke

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

So says the department that has office chairs for every ass, Operations have a hand full of people who know their job, and two dozen I wouldn't ask to control a Slurpee machine.

mouse clicks and hanging tags, first person who should point the finger.. yeah right.
laughable

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Well that's a handful more than maintenance. Lol. You cannot deny that you all work maybe two hours out of the day. You don't start until after 9 o'clock break now do you. Then it's lunch at 1030. Then showers at 3. In the meantime your in the control rooms sitting in those nice office chairs. Your own people tell the same thing.
FGD

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

Can't we all get along?
the truth

Warrenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

laughable wrote:
Well that's a handful more than maintenance. Lol. You cannot deny that you all work maybe two hours out of the day. You don't start until after 9 o'clock break now do you. Then it's lunch at 1030. Then showers at 3. In the meantime your in the control rooms sitting in those nice office chairs. Your own people tell the same thing.
why don't you put your name on here chicken shit and put your cards down and go clean your dirtyass equipment so someone can work on it
Hahaha

Sedalia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

So you're saying you can't work on equipment that's dirty???? It's a POWER PLANT it's gonna be dirty maybe if you fix the coal and oil leaks stuff would stay cleaner
really?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

All of this childish bickering really makes us look bad in the eyes of the public. There are many hard working people there in all departments who do not want to be associated with this immature back and forth nonsense. Grow up people
the truth

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Hahaha wrote:
So you're saying you can't work on equipment that's dirty???? It's a POWER PLANT it's gonna be dirty maybe if you fix the coal and oil leaks stuff would stay cleaner
it's operation job to clean the the stuff chickenshit
the truth

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Hahaha wrote:
how you know it's dirty do you ever take your ass out on the unit
the truth

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

I've worked in both department and they both have lazy asses

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Gallipolis Forum right now

Search the Gallipolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 min xxxrayted 29,193
BEWARE- white small truck 7 min really 15
brandan fisher 12 min hmmm 3
attn::: bladens back in business 15 min Wow 2
Richard and all these woman 54 min aeo 30
Shooting on 7 above town? What went on? 59 min Curious 9
Brenda Gallia county Dog warden was fired!! 1 hr anyone 5
Heard BCI, FBI, ATF, etc.. all in town 1 hr Ray 30
Jo Ellen and Andy Fisher 4 hr wundrin 10
Holzer Hospital 11 hr truth 271
Gallia woman accused of sexual misc... 17 hr Tell it 336
•••
•••