Its Welfare and Foodstamp Day

Posted in the Gallipolis Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
John Q Taxpayer

Gallipolis, OH

#1 Dec 1, 2012
Here we are at December 1st already. Wow time flies when you have to work; although most in Gallia County wouldn't know that. The welfares should be up bright and early this morning with a firm eye on the mailbox, smiles on their faces, and drug dealers on speed-dial (on their Obama-phone of course).
Better get to Walmart soon before they all blow in like tumble weeds. If I do get there a little late PLEASE leave me a steak. This isn't Supermarket Sweep.
I'll make you a deal. If you keep your smelly, filthy, screaming meal-tickets at home I promise not to roll my eyes at you when you whip out your food card. Thank you, chief! I appreciate it.

“*Supah Stah*”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 1, 2012
so, you're racist, too?

“*Supah Stah*”

Location hidden

#3 Dec 1, 2012
not surprising
Bird

United States

#4 Dec 1, 2012
J_dynomite_J wrote:
so, you're racist, too?
What was racist about his comment...?
lol

United States

#5 Dec 1, 2012
They all got their checks yesterday cause the 1st fell on a weekend. They will prob get their food stamps today tho. Just saying!
So true

Lancaster, OH

#6 Dec 1, 2012
Couldn't agree more. Welfare wasn't originally meant to be a career opportunity. Makes me sick to see all the money wasted on pop, candy, and energy drinks. Thanks to Obama, it will only get worse.

“*Supah Stah*”

Location hidden

#7 Dec 1, 2012
Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
What was racist about his comment...?
chief...lol
sich of u people

Pickerington, OH

#8 Dec 1, 2012
Just how much of ur taxes do u think go to that welfare mother ? I can assure u it's not enough to give u any kind of say so on what she spends it on. I am pushing 60, on disability ( that I, and my company paid for, not u), and since my husband and I had no children, all those yrs we paid taxes I have paid more than u to educate ur kids. I do receive about $100 a month in food stamps, since my disability is about 3 times less than my pay check was, and I'm praying u say something to me when I by myself a steak or a carton of pop with them. And since I educated ur child, and probably u, next time I'm behind u in line and ur snotty nosed, self-entitled, spoiled little brat is screaming because he can only have 2 toys instead of all of them I will feel free to call both u and that spoiled brat out because I expect my taxes( and I do still pay taxes) to go not only on education in school but also on how to behave in public. Incase u missed the 9th grade civics class I paid for, it is part of our constitution to provide for the poor, homeless, needy etc. so if u don't want to live under our laws u could move somewhere where they don't help the less fortunate, like, oh I don't know, maybe Iran? I'm pretty sure u won't be missed!

“*Supah Stah*”

Location hidden

#9 Dec 1, 2012
this guy's a troll. he starts this shit every holiday and the 1st of almost every month. people tell their stories, and he sits back getting a laugh at their expense. on the last one, it was said that the people who are abusing welfare don't give a shit about what's said on these threads. he's just trying to get a rise out of people. defending yourself or others is just a waste of time and pointless.
Bambi

United States

#10 Dec 1, 2012
Thanks for telling us I hate trolls ! But then again aren't u one?

“*Supah Stah*”

Location hidden

#11 Dec 1, 2012
lol. nope.
John Q Taxpayer

Gallipolis, OH

#12 Dec 1, 2012
Bambi wrote:
Thanks for telling us I hate trolls ! But then again aren't u one?
Yea, JJ Walker likes to call people out and then turn around say the same types of things in other threads. He/she referred to 4th Avenue as ghetto trash in another thread.

Oh, I almost forgot........welfare!
sick of u people

Pickerington, OH

#13 Dec 1, 2012
J_dynomite_J wrote:
this guy's a troll. he starts this shit every holiday and the 1st of almost every month. people tell their stories, and he sits back getting a laugh at their expense. on the last one, it was said that the people who are abusing welfare don't give a shit about what's said on these threads. he's just trying to get a rise out of people. defending yourself or others is just a waste of time and pointless.
I know, but sometimes I can't help it. But I do really wish somebody would say something to me because, old or not I will go off on their head!! If they only knew they are more disgusting than the welfare mothers they put down.

“*Supah Stah*”

Location hidden

#14 Dec 1, 2012
John Q Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, JJ Walker likes to call people out and then turn around say the same types of things in other threads. He/she referred to 4th Avenue as ghetto trash in another thread.
Oh, I almost forgot........welfare!
not the same at all. some guy was interested in buying property at the upper end of 4th ave by the bp and he wanted to know if it was a good neighborhood. it's NOT! yeah, i said...."that area is little ghetto trashy places." which is IS.

ghetto 6
1.(n.) an impoverished, neglected, or otherwise disadvantaged residential area of a city, usually troubled by a disproportionately large amount of crime

true, right? very far cry from your typical tiresome welfare tirades...every month...every holiday. you start these threads to piss people off. i was giving advice to someone asking about an area. huge difference.

“*Supah Stah*”

Location hidden

#15 Dec 1, 2012
...which *it* is...
John Q Taxpayer

Gallipolis, OH

#16 Dec 1, 2012
I'm advising as well. Everyone get to the store before the mail runs if you expect to have some snacks this weekend.
sick of u people

Pickerington, OH

#18 Dec 1, 2012
John Q Taxpayer wrote:
I'm advising as well. Everyone get to the store before the mail runs if you expect to have some snacks this weekend.
You are to late, we all have automatic deposit so our checks are in the bank and we are at Walmart waiting for u. You won't have any problem recognizing us, we are the mob of PROUD, ANGRY, POOR WOMEN, white black and purple(lead by the"old" proud, poor, angry woman), and we know who u r so look out we're coming for u. And when u get laid off or lose ur job we will not let u join us!
About time

Mansfield, OH

#19 Dec 1, 2012
Im hungry a'f can't wait to go buy up all the food yup
poor

Jackson, OH

#20 Dec 1, 2012
I"m dont have to worry about welfare taking my food. I have to buy a box of macaroni and some cheese as I cant get the "Marie Callender" $7.97 frozen or frozen Stauffers meat loaf. I buy a lot of cleaning products and they dont.
sonny

Marion, OH

#21 Dec 2, 2012
so mr john q taxpayer you think you are the only 1 who pays taxes you are a fucking idiot most who are on welfare DONT want to be there but if i had kids and no job you fucking better believe i would be there trying to get help for my kids WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE GIVE MORE MONEY TO OTHER COUNTRIES THAT WANT TO KILL US does that make sence ohhh its not u or i its the fucking politicans that have sworn to help us that have forgotten us but are taking care of the rest of the world so you mr are responsible for giving money away not just the people in gallipolis but all of the FUCKING WORLD who graciously take out money and kill our soldiers and our people you mr are responsible for this I PRAY YOU NEVER LOOSE YOUR JOB AND HAVE TO HUMBLE YOURSELF AND ASK FOR HELP then what would you sing another tune or hide like a little chicken chit cause you have hit hard times get a fucking life idiot nobody wants to be on welfare and assholes like you who look down on people who are are fucking hippocrits would you deny a little child food and by some chance they get a little treat its going to kill you i know im going to get chit for this but im tired of people who BASH the ones who are in peril you see mr i have been there on welfare 25 yrs ago i had 3 kids and there was no jobs and if you walked up to me and said something we would have been fighting people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones now there are ones who have made a career out of welfare but its the goverment who has made this way for them let me ask you a question if a man and 2 kids came to your door and asked for some food would you turn them away cause you knew they were on welfare and they ran out of food now talk to me mr TAXPAYER if you have the balls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brown guy at gallipolis gomart? 1 hr hah got you bitchh 6
janessa simpkins has hep 3 hr Dummy 4
Blue Football Schedule 3 hr Rebelpride 50
Tiffany Beaver (Nov '10) 4 hr Gina 17
Next Level Gaming 4 hr fighting tigers 8
peggy baird aka rupe 4 hr Crystal 29
pawn shop in gallia 5 hr Watson 4
More from around the web

Gallipolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE