Things r better in fantasy dont u think
Go for it

Bidwell, OH

#3 Mar 24, 2011
id like to know too... hear hes sexy

Since: Nov 10

Columbus, OH

#4 Mar 24, 2011
Nope! He's the furthest thing from sexy that you could possibly imagine!!!
Julie

United States

#5 Mar 24, 2011
billybadazzzz wrote:
Nope! He's the furthest thing from sexy that you could possibly imagine!!!
Awww dont ruin my fantasy
Allison

Parkersburg, WV

#6 Mar 25, 2011
WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!DAMN, GET A FLIPPIN LIFE!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7 Mar 25, 2011
Geez... Here we go again lol
Truth

United States

#8 Mar 25, 2011
Let's hear it.

Since: Nov 10

Columbus, OH

#9 Mar 25, 2011
Allison wrote:
WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!DAMN, GET A FLIPPIN LIFE!
LOLOLOL Wow looks like I hit a nerve! He has several different names on here and Why would someone from Parkersburg Wv care anything about This post anyway unless they are next to kin and don't wanna be exposed. Because of all the shit they stirred!its Easy to harass People when you can hide behind a computer with a fake name like a coward! By the Way aren't you starting a new job before long Hoar?

“Formidable ”

Legendary

#10 Mar 25, 2011
billybadazzzz wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOL Wow looks like I hit a nerve! He has several different names on here and Why would someone from Parkersburg Wv care anything about This post anyway unless they are next to kin and don't wanna be exposed. Because of all the shit they stirred!its Easy to harass People when you can hide behind a computer with a fake name like a coward! By the Way aren't you starting a new job before long Hoar?
Got a job. A few of them actually. But this morning I am a little busy writing something up to send to the office of disciplinary counsel, and a few other establishments. Hope "the tiger" can help. snicker :)
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

#11 Mar 25, 2011
Hoar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a job. A few of them actually. But this morning I am a little busy writing something up to send to the office of disciplinary counsel, and a few other establishments. Hope "the tiger" can help. snicker :)
You, as usual Hoar, are making yourself look ridiculous. Just because you are well knowledged in one or two subjects, doesn't make you the intellectual you fancy yourself to be. If you were nearly as smart as you think you are you wouldn't be taking up battles for people in which you do not know the full story. That individual who's battles you've assumed was caught two years ago doing something horrific and it has been discovered he's been doing so for 21 years now. Sometimes the full story can not be told to preserve innocent people. So you might want to get yourself in check and realize, that you don't know everything about everything. Before you align yourself with your next charity case you might want to find out what they're really and truly about. Or perhaps it doesn't bother you when people are that vile and disgusting. Either way, you've no right to further the pain of anyone simply as an entertainment for yourself. Oh and btw before you want to cry "he said, she said" there is plenty of proof. Think about it..

“Formidable ”

Legendary

#12 Mar 25, 2011
YouAreAFool wrote:
<quoted text>
You, as usual Hoar, are making yourself look ridiculous. Just because you are well knowledged in one or two subjects, doesn't make you the intellectual you fancy yourself to be. If you were nearly as smart as you think you are you wouldn't be taking up battles for people in which you do not know the full story. That individual who's battles you've assumed was caught two years ago doing something horrific and it has been discovered he's been doing so for 21 years now. Sometimes the full story can not be told to preserve innocent people. So you might want to get yourself in check and realize, that you don't know everything about everything. Before you align yourself with your next charity case you might want to find out what they're really and truly about. Or perhaps it doesn't bother you when people are that vile and disgusting. Either way, you've no right to further the pain of anyone simply as an entertainment for yourself. Oh and btw before you want to cry "he said, she said" there is plenty of proof. Think about it..
I have no clue what or who you are talking about.
galli

Dallas, TX

#13 Mar 25, 2011
Plz tell
old man

Chicago, IL

#14 Mar 25, 2011
Im gonna find out who he is and im going to stomp his face in the curb.

Location hidden

#15 Mar 25, 2011
YouAreAFool wrote:
<quoted text>You, as usual Hoar, are making yourself look ridiculous. Just because you are well knowledged in one or two subjects, doesn't make you the intellectual you fancy yourself to be. If you were nearly as smart as you think you are you wouldn't be taking up battles for people in which you do not know the full story. That individual who's battles you've assumed was caught two years ago doing something horrific and it has been discovered he's been doing so for 21 years now. Sometimes the full story can not be told to preserve innocent people. So you might want to get yourself in check and realize, that you don't know everything about everything. Before you align yourself with your next charity case you might want to find out what they're really and truly about. Or perhaps it doesn't bother you when people are that vile and disgusting. Either way, you've no right to further the pain of anyone simply as an entertainment for yourself. Oh and btw before you want to cry "he said, she said" there is plenty of proof. Think about it..
What a douche this guy is LOL! These losers get ate up with it. Glad you're still making an impact Hoar! Hehe

Location hidden

#16 Mar 25, 2011
YouAreAFool wrote:
<quoted text>You, as usual Hoar, are making yourself look ridiculous. Just because you are well knowledged in one or two subjects, doesn't make you the intellectual you fancy yourself to be. If you were nearly as smart as you think you are you wouldn't be taking up battles for people in which you do not know the full story. That individual who's battles you've assumed was caught two years ago doing something horrific and it has been discovered he's been doing so for 21 years now. Sometimes the full story can not be told to preserve innocent people. So you might want to get yourself in check and realize, that you don't know everything about everything. Before you align yourself with your next charity case you might want to find out what they're really and truly about. Or perhaps it doesn't bother you when people are that vile and disgusting. Either way, you've no right to further the pain of anyone simply as an entertainment for yourself. Oh and btw before you want to cry "he said, she said" there is plenty of proof. Think about it..
You get on a thread that has nothing to do with anything, and rant about something that no one has any clue WTF you're talking about. Haha what a waste of Internet space you are.

Location hidden

#17 Mar 25, 2011
I might stomp my own face in the curb in honor of Hoar.

“Formidable ”

Legendary

#18 Mar 25, 2011
_WTF__ wrote:
<quoted text>
What a douche this guy is LOL! These losers get ate up with it. Glad you're still making an impact Hoar! Hehe
LOL, I know if they knew who I am then "Hoar" wouldn't be such a popular issue with these silly sheep. It's funny though, getting themselves seriously excited over some internet crap. Threatening legal ramifications for shit that,(1) can be proven and/or (@)of no interest to the court.

These people are BRAND NEW to the internet apparently. They think Topix is bad, wait till someone dares put their name/Contact information on Craig's list. There's some weirdos out there and if they got your number, they'll call you for a meeting even if the posters states you have a bedbug infestation.

When they react the way they do, it just fans the fire. Someone will always pick up where I left off.
Anonymous

Herndon, VA

#19 Mar 25, 2011
_WTF__ wrote:
<quoted text>
You get on a thread that has nothing to do with anything, and rant about something that no one has any clue WTF you're talking about. Haha what a waste of Internet space you are.
Based on your displaced anger you're obviously part and parcel to the Hoar set. You know, the little group that gets on Topix and makes fun of the less fortunate while stirring crap in the community? Therefore your opinion is completely irrelevant. How exactly do you know Hoar truly knows nothing of what I'm speaking? You hang yourself with your own idiotic rants. Don't worry, you won't have to hide behind your pathetic little veil much longer. Your time is coming as well.
Anonymous

Herndon, VA

#20 Mar 25, 2011
Hoar wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I know if they knew who I am then "Hoar" wouldn't be such a popular issue with these silly sheep. It's funny though, getting themselves seriously excited over some internet crap. Threatening legal ramifications for shit that,(1) can be proven and/or (@)of no interest to the court.
These people are BRAND NEW to the internet apparently. They think Topix is bad, wait till someone dares put their name/Contact information on Craig's list. There's some weirdos out there and if they got your number, they'll call you for a meeting even if the posters states you have a bedbug infestation.
When they react the way they do, it just fans the fire. Someone will always pick up where I left off.
Just knocking one cyber bully down at a time. Perhaps, Hoar, you should actually learn the law before you continue giving legal advice that is inaccurate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica ashworth 18 min just wondering 1
Synthia Hurt caught stealing from the Korner 37 min huh 40
Stephanie Parsons 39 min gorilla 9
Beach thread gone 44 min Big d 10
Sierra Vandyke from Bob evans 49 min Nasty 3
Lee watson 1 hr breatheasy 11
Kiley/Tiffany/Allen/Chad/Marlena 1 hr Impartial Observer 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gallipolis Mortgages