God is great, Beer is good and women are crazy.

Posted in the Gallipolis Forum

Since: Feb 11

Wapakoneta, OH

#1 May 13, 2011
Beer taste better than a skanky woman.
Lemmy

New Haven, WV

#2 May 13, 2011
Shouldn't it say God is great, beer is God:) Your posts remind me of William Burroughs. Cut and paste at it's finest!

“If u cant say anything nice...”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 May 13, 2011
Oh Birch......Honey how would u know.......have u tasted them all?(women not beer)
Raymond

Columbus, OH

#4 May 16, 2011
Women do taste great and less filling.

Wapakoneta, OH

#5 May 19, 2011
[Some women doesn't take care or cleaning/washing the lower spot, because it has a smell to it. Or maybe they need a cleaning by the doctor.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6 May 19, 2011
Birch6969 wrote:
[Some women doesn't take care or cleaning/washing the lower spot, because it has a smell to it. Or maybe they need a cleaning by the doctor.
Wow birch. You're hanging around the wrong women.

Wapakoneta, OH

#7 May 22, 2011
I had a friend who took his woman to Baker Landing for a bath. He couldn't kept it up after that. Three washing wasn't enough.
I have found new women in Jackson and they are clean and smell good. Skanky women in Gallia Co. But in the song, Beer always taste better.

“Incorrigible”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8 May 22, 2011
Birch6969 wrote:
I had a friend who took his woman to Baker Landing for a bath. He couldn't kept it up after that. Three washing wasn't enough.
I have found new women in Jackson and they are clean and smell good. Skanky women in Gallia Co. But in the song, Beer always taste better.
Does your new girlfriend know about you topix persona? Or are you always like this? And if beer tastes better to you, you still aren't looking in the right place.
Biff Tannen

Lima, OH

#9 May 22, 2011
Birch really does seem to have lost his mind. Ergo, I'm not going to pick on him on comment on his posts anymore.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#10 May 23, 2011
Birch6969 wrote:
He couldn't keep it up after that? Lol I believe Birch has done more than his fair share of drugs.
very well said

United States

#11 May 23, 2011
Isn't that the Truth !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brandy Miller 10 min Ridge girl2 89
Troy Facemire 27 min Troy 25
Who's this girl using the name Tammera Tattles? 31 min 5 year old boy 24
od at green terrance trailor park ?? 32 min homer 8
zach cox 34 min tired of trash 10
Kevin Gillman 35 min Troy 13
allen ross 1 hr Allen W Ross 4
More from around the web

Gallipolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE