Levi Casey Jones

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Well really I dont like sausage all that much to tell you the truth about it!
haha

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2011

dang now he's in denial
lalala

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Levi quit denying we ALL know.. you told it all on yourself.
WhoA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

He's gay. Who cares?!?! Grow up! He's a nice guy.
Crazy

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Him and Kyle Tipton use to mess around.....right?
lalala

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

wow never heard that bout kyle before...Actually WhoA-- he's not a nice guy.. he was on drugs maybe still is and he was annoying
WhoA

Sedalia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Yeah he did used to use drugs but people change and just because you find someone annoying doesn't mean they are a bad person. What is your reasoning for trash talking him anyways? If people would quit worrying about others then they would be much happier with their own life.
lalala

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Well.. I know where I used to work we had to "watch" him when he came in. They warned you when you worked there about him bc at the time apparently he was horrible on drugs and was stealing gas... Stealing pop that was outside and I don't even remember everything else basically if it was outside watch it. I have personal reasons too... but really his lil "gay" act was so annoying. I have friends who are gay but not act like he did. When I knew him he just seemed really immature and well what I have still seen of him he still seems to act like a lil boy. He always seemed two faced also. I'd see him act friends with someone then next minute talking or making fun of something they did
The John

Sedalia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Hes gay and does drugs....so what? How does this personally affect you? Maybe your straight and dont do any drugs. Neither you or him are right or wrong. Its his body, his mind, and his life. I have yet to hear a gay person say "hey you see how straight that person was acting? I bet they like doin it with the opposite sex!" Goes to show you who may be living a happier life here.
Bam

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Hes gay. No if ands or buts about it! Anyone whose been around him knows that there's no straight in that guy!
bob

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Was he with a guy named Casey
lalala

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

hey all i'm really just saying I don't like him.. I got asked why I didn't which is why I put all the stuff about him up
lalala

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

i'm going to quit commenting on this now... my intent wasn't really to come on here to bash him.. my first comment was actually to him...
Levi Casey Jones

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Yes I am gay. Why does everyone care what my sexual preference is? I'm not trying to hit on any of you guys so what's the big deal?
HeyYou

Peoria, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Levi Casey Jones wrote:
Yes I am gay. Why does everyone care what my sexual preference is? I'm not trying to hit on any of you guys so what's the big deal?
Was you with another guy named Casey before??
Gypsy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

So what, big deal. Why don't you all worry about what you're doing in your own life, and leave Casey alone! Jeesh. I'd be more concerned what your bf's and husband's are doing when you're not around. You may be in for a surprise!!
Lol

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Are you hunting around that they might be doing Casey???? an hasn't Casey came out of the closet? I mean look at all his gay little post an gay little pictures on Facebook
Mmhmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Who gives a shit about his "gay posts". If you don't like them or him then delete him. Pretty simple.I for one an glad that he's in a happy relationship no matter who it's with.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Gallipolis Forum right now

Search the Gallipolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 min d pantz 29,092
Amber Stewart 2 hr Wondering 10
RV Basketball 3 hr haha 48
hairy or shaved 4 hr bill 18
fight at haskins park yesterday 4 hr Gallia resident 18
Gallia woman accused of sexual misc... 4 hr CountryGal 337
prettiest girls (Nov '10) 4 hr hmmm 18
Holzer Hospital 5 hr jew 262
•••
•••
•••
Gallipolis Dating

more search filters