Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Screw the guy who wants to turn his back on me now! After all I've gone through for his ass! I'll go back where I came from. I don't deserve this. I treat him like a king. I think it's time I focus on ME!
Twit

Xenia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

eff him wrote:
Screw the guy who wants to turn his back on me now! After all I've gone through for his ass! I'll go back where I came from. I don't deserve this. I treat him like a king. I think it's time I focus on ME!
Omg really? He turned his back on u? Damn him. Damn his azz to hell. The nerve a that sob. How dare he. What a bastardo. lol U stupid girl. Dont get on here talkin bout what he done to u if u aint gonna say who the inappreciative dickball is sothe next gal will be forewarned. Darma slut
eff him

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Screw you too b***h! You're calling me "darma" but you're the one looking for names being tossed onto this site. I came here to blow steam. I'm not as stupid as you think I am. Go F*c* yourself!
Weezy

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Yeah, lay off. Shes obviously very smart. Wow...I couldnt even do that over the internet with a straight face.
eff her

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Go back to where you came from you dirty b@#$%. Btw, where are you from?
eff you

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

eff her wrote:
not from this shitty place of a town. not that i would share that info. you people are like vultures. all you want to know is who a person is so you can run your shitty mouth.
poor baby

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

You poor thing
Bob Builder

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

What's so bad about him turning his back on you? Isn't that better than arguing and fighting? I don't understand women sometimes. They say one thing, and so often mean another. He is sorry that he hurt you (he told me this) and would love to kiss you from head to toe. Run to him. ;-) Love this man with everything you can.
got to be jokin right

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

eff her wrote:
Are u "effn stupid" tell someone off then ask them a question. Omg! Thought u were "smart" you sound like a little girl. Who has a long rough road ahead. Ignorance is bliss!!!
poor baby

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

A lot of effing going on here
eff her

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

got to be jokin right wrote:
<quoted text>
Are u "effn stupid" tell someone off then ask them a question. Omg! Thought u were "smart" you sound like a little girl. Who has a long rough road ahead. Ignorance is bliss!!!
Why you godda$n sh#t!!!!! Clean your butt and go back to where you came from. Which is where again?
got to be jokin right

Tallmadge, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

eff her wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you godda$n sh#t!!!!! Clean your butt and go back to where you came from. Which is where again?
Is that all u got??? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
Iceman

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

What? your 14 knowned him for a week and your in love? Your mad because he's with the girl he has knowned for 2 day. hmmmmm does that sound about right?
rocket science

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Iceman wrote:
What? your 14 knowned him for a week and your in love? Your mad because he's with the girl he has knowned for 2 day. hmmmmm does that sound about right?
knowned him for a week? Oh gosh! How did you knowned? I'm starting to wonder if you knowned me! I should have Knowned to never post this! Knowneding you'd figure me out!
I see dumb people

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Nothing but a bunch of dumbass hicks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Gallipolis Forum right now

Search the Gallipolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
amanda martinez 8 min Quotequotes 3
Scott Sibley? (Jan '11) 30 min close friend 13
whloe family went to jail 36 min Curious 11
todd black 2 hr omg 2
Holzer Hospital 2 hr whoa 38
What was going on up by the Italian Restaurant? 3 hr wonder 2
Why do men lie about little stuff 3 hr LOL 13
•••
•••