citizens of Gallipolis
ashamed

Kansas City, MO

#1 May 31, 2012
Have any of you ever read the topix of other towns? They may discuss upcoming events, improvements being made, informative political matters. Maybe they will support their schools, churches, businesses, and each other. They are civil and courteous to one another. My question is: What's wrong with this town? Look at some of the current subjects. This embarrassing. Why would anyone want to come here wether to live or visit? Why would anyone consider opening a business here? Do we always have to be so ignorant?

Since: May 11

Point Pleasant, WV

#2 May 31, 2012
F$ck you
wow really

Fenton, MO

#3 Jun 1, 2012
ashamed wrote:
Have any of you ever read the topix of other towns? They may discuss upcoming events, improvements being made, informative political matters. Maybe they will support their schools, churches, businesses, and each other. They are civil and courteous to one another. My question is: What's wrong with this town? Look at some of the current subjects. This embarrassing. Why would anyone want to come here wether to live or visit? Why would anyone consider opening a business here? Do we always have to be so ignorant?
Gallipolis doesn't need topix to say it sux!!! What's here?????? NOTHING!!! And they only want Business's they want..no one has a chance from the start!! It's all in who you know!! So put the Blame where it belongs!! Gallia sucked way before topix existed!! Thank you!

“*Supah Stah*”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Jun 1, 2012
i read a lot of other towns, and you know....every town says how other towns don't talk trash on topix. i think it's hillarious.
you make me sick

Point Pleasant, WV

#5 Jun 1, 2012
cmon, no one comes on topix for a calendar of events. be honest. That's like saying you watch Jerry Springer for the intelligent conversations. If you didn't want the drama, gossip, and bashing, you wouldn't be here. Anyone who says otherwise is lying or just doesn't have a life.

“Formidable ”

Since: Jan 11

Legendary

#6 Jun 1, 2012
So make this topix your forum!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wendy lively 47 min Just saying 8
gkn 1 hr Truth 4
stephanie Ohlinger 2 hr shelooksik2 10
jeff anderson 3 hr I know her 9
Jake and Kaitlyn 3 hr Unicorn 4
Tiffany 3 hr rosie 7
Holzer Hospital (Nov '08) 4 hr rosie 179

Gallipolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance