Its a Welfare Christmas
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
John Q Taxpayer

Lucasville, OH

#1 Dec 22, 2012
It's Christmas time already and all of you system abusers are sure to have a good one. Just like last year and the year before that one. Please tell me you used my tax dollars to buy a Playstation 3. I've always wanted one of those. I want you to play it and really enjoy it a little before one of your low-life family members sells it for drugs.

Oh, and smokes. Did you get your smokes? A welfare child's Christmas wouldn't be complete without some classy chaps blowing smoke in his/her face.

Let's not forget the beer. Were you given enough money on your food card that you could sell it for beer money? Gosh, I sure hope so.

Could one of you welfares let me borrow some money to buy my son a Hot Wheel? I'm a little short after paying bills and putting gas in the car for my commute to work. Don't worry though, I know you depend on my job so I will continue to scrape by and keep you good and secure.

I guess that is it for now. I don't want to waste too much of my time away from work. Unlike you, I only get to lay around on Holidays.
Gallipolitan

Orange, VA

#2 Dec 22, 2012
Oh my, you're back. You're the mean one. Seems like you're right on for any holiday. Oh well, tis the season, but it doesn't sound like you're too jolly.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 22, 2012
John did say "system abusers" this time and in his defense, many do get depressed during the Holidays.
Hopefully, he'll pull it together for his family on Christmas.
A reminder John, if the "system abusers" read your thread, they don't care, probably laugh.
Why don't you spend that energy making your family happy with your improved mood?
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Trollin

Gallipolis, OH

#4 Dec 22, 2012
It always seemed to me that all he wants is one of them to say thank you and give him a free cigarette.
my

Jackson, OH

#5 Dec 22, 2012
John Q. Taxpayer sounds like Lew Davis bitching on the morning show. lol
sonny

United States

#6 Dec 23, 2012
why dont you quit your job buttwipe and lower yourself to get on welfare guess you want as long as you are supporting ALL OF GALLIA COUNTY you are the biggest hippocrit in gallia county mr buttwipe i pray someday you or 1 of your kids doesnt have to humble your self and apply assistance oh chit you dont have any kids cause in all of gallia county you probably cant find a wife get a life butthole its christmas and the kids need to eat and a little things under the tree cause im sure when their parents had a job THEY DID PAY TAXES JUST LIKE YOU MR I OWN GALLIA COUNTY you are so damn pathetic but if its possible mr gallia have a great christmas
John Q Taxpayer wrote:
It's Christmas time already and all of you system abusers are sure to have a good one. Just like last year and the year before that one. Please tell me you used my tax dollars to buy a Playstation 3. I've always wanted one of those. I want you to play it and really enjoy it a little before one of your low-life family members sells it for drugs.
Oh, and smokes. Did you get your smokes? A welfare child's Christmas wouldn't be complete without some classy chaps blowing smoke in his/her face.
Let's not forget the beer. Were you given enough money on your food card that you could sell it for beer money? Gosh, I sure hope so.
Could one of you welfares let me borrow some money to buy my son a Hot Wheel? I'm a little short after paying bills and putting gas in the car for my commute to work. Don't worry though, I know you depend on my job so I will continue to scrape by and keep you good and secure.
I guess that is it for now. I don't want to waste too much of my time away from work. Unlike you, I only get to lay around on Holidays.
John Q Taxpayer

Lucasville, OH

#8 Dec 25, 2012
sonny wrote:
why dont you quit your job buttwipe and lower yourself to get on welfare guess you want as long as you are supporting ALL OF GALLIA COUNTY you are the biggest hippocrit in gallia county mr buttwipe i pray someday you or 1 of your kids doesnt have to humble your self and apply assistance oh chit you dont have any kids cause in all of gallia county you probably cant find a wife get a life butthole its christmas and the kids need to eat and a little things under the tree cause im sure when their parents had a job THEY DID PAY TAXES JUST LIKE YOU MR I OWN GALLIA COUNTY you are so damn pathetic but if its possible mr gallia have a great christmas
<quoted text>
I never get tired of this response. So at some point the welfares had a job that probably lasted a week and they paid a couple of dollars in taxes. Are you saying they deserve the handouts because they held a job once in their life?
Lmao

Buchtel, OH

#9 Dec 25, 2012
John Q Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I never get tired of this response. So at some point the welfares had a job that probably lasted a week and they paid a couple of dollars in taxes. Are you saying they deserve the handouts because they held a job once in their life?
No they should have to work for there money like the government was suppose to make them but some how them find loop holes so they don't have to its not right or fair to us working people an they should be drug tested like us working people are
Gallipolitan

Orange, VA

#10 Dec 25, 2012
John Q Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you'd have some abrasive remark to make. Why don't you keep your spew of idiocies to yourself and leave other people alone. Is your life so lousy that you have to bitch, bitch, bitch constantly about people on welfare? I pay taxes too lamebrain as do a LOT of other people on this site, you don't hear us bitching about our tax dollars being spent on social programs.

Tuck your tail and slither back down that hole you crawled out of, where nobody will dig you out. Twas the season, a$$hole.
Lmao

Buchtel, OH

#11 Dec 25, 2012
My my hit a nerve there you must be on welfare or you wouldn't take up for them lmfao
The Master

Point Pleasant, WV

#12 Dec 26, 2012
Well, now. Being on Welfare is pretty okay--but add disability to it: Mister, you get a wonderful life. Yeah, I learned how to beat the system years ago. I got it made, and since Uncle Obama came, I got so much money and free stuff flying at me that I hardly know what to do. The only annoying thing about keeping the Disability checks coming in, is that every once in a while I have to prove continued eligibility. It's easy to do though. Just sit there, remember to drool, and shake your head violently every two or three minutes. As an added incentive, I usually mutter something about walking around naked with a gun in my hand. Believe me, the HHR worker will be more than happy to stamp approval on your form. Heck, they'll be praying that you don't have to come back anytime soon.
Yeah, life is pretty sweet when you live off the government. So, I just want to wish all you workers who support me a hardy Happy Holidays. Thanks for all you do--This Bud's for you. I would like to encourage all the workers to maybe step it up a few notches: apply for more overtime. Remember the more you make, the more I take. It makes my life even fuller and better than it is already. God Bless America!!!
Gallipolitan

Orange, VA

#13 Dec 26, 2012
The Master wrote:
Well, now. Being on Welfare is pretty okay--but add disability to it: Mister, you get a wonderful life. Yeah, I learned how to beat the system years ago. I got it made, and since Uncle Obama came, I got so much money and free stuff flying at me that I hardly know what to do. The only annoying thing about keeping the Disability checks coming in, is that every once in a while I have to prove continued eligibility. It's easy to do though. Just sit there, remember to drool, and shake your head violently every two or three minutes. As an added incentive, I usually mutter something about walking around naked with a gun in my hand. Believe me, the HHR worker will be more than happy to stamp approval on your form. Heck, they'll be praying that you don't have to come back anytime soon.

Yeah, life is pretty sweet when you live off the government. So, I just want to wish all you workers who support me a hardy Happy Holidays. Thanks for all you do--This Bud's for you. I would like to encourage all the workers to maybe step it up a few notches: apply for more overtime. Remember the more you make, the more I take. It makes my life even fuller and better than it is already. God Bless America!!!
LOL - how do you like that John Q. Taxpayer. How does it feel to know you can't control something, but just give your worthless opinions?
Naked Midgets everywhere

Point Pleasant, WV

#14 Dec 26, 2012
Gallipolitan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - how do you like that John Q. Taxpayer. How does it feel to know you can't control something, but just give your worthless opinions?
He gets pleasure out of the fact that you continue to be stuck on his nut sack. Why you worried about him anyway? Do you not get the point? We should have a community of people who strive for paychecks, not foodstamps.
The Master

Point Pleasant, WV

#15 Dec 26, 2012
Gallipolitan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, don't get me wrong, worker. I surely do appreciate you getting up in the morning when it's freezing cold, cursing your walk outside to warm up the car, then busting your hump for eight or so hours. I mean, I'm one of the many happy recipiants of your labor. The good Lord knows that I wouldn't do it though. And why should I? As long as God puts workers out there, I'll continue to live high on the hog, sitting in front of my giant flat-screen TV and pounding back enough beer to make a small community stagger. So, just so you know--I do appreciate the workers, by Jiminy.
Amy Peterson

United States

#16 Dec 26, 2012
Y'all mimic the hopeless who enjoy the least out of life by bellyaching over moneys that are deducted as taxes. That money belongs to your State and Federal governments to do with as the laws provide! If you dont like the way your government spends it's money, change the laws! But leave the poor souls alone who receive your governments money!

Good evening.
The Master

Point Pleasant, WV

#17 Dec 27, 2012
Amy Peterson wrote:
Y'all mimic the hopeless who enjoy the least out of life by bellyaching over moneys that are deducted as taxes. That money belongs to your State and Federal governments to do with as the laws provide! If you dont like the way your government spends it's money, change the laws! But leave the poor souls alone who receive your governments money!
Good evening.
Hear! Hear! I second this.
I no everthing

United States

#18 Dec 27, 2012
I know that blacks and Hispanics do disproportionately receive food stamps…However, it is unwise to assume that they’re economy suckers without taking into consideration many other factors that I won't get into…I don’t know why so many people focus on welfare, as it sucks up only a very small percentage of US taxes…The majority of our taxes go to Social Security, Medicare (health insurance for the elderly)---500 billion combined; military, 300 billion; the INTEREST on the national debt, 250 billion; and assistance to the poor, to include food stamps, welfare, etc at only 105 billion….Granted, many of these taxes are needed, such as Social Security and Medicare… But as tax payers, we should be more upset with funding the war and paying interest on the US debt, which is due to misappropriation of funds, than on the small percentage of taxes which go to the poor…
Gallipolitan

Orange, VA

#19 Dec 27, 2012
I no everthing wrote:
I know that blacks and Hispanics do disproportionately receive food stamps…However, it is unwise to assume that they’re economy suckers without taking into consideration many other factors that I won't get into…I don’t know why so many people focus on welfare, as it sucks up only a very small percentage of US taxes…The majority of our taxes go to Social Security, Medicare (health insurance for the elderly)---500 billion combined; military, 300 billion; the INTEREST on the national debt, 250 billion; and assistance to the poor, to include food stamps, welfare, etc at only 105 billion….Granted, many of these taxes are needed, such as Social Security and Medicare… But as tax payers, we should be more upset with funding the war and paying interest on the US debt, which is due to misappropriation of funds, than on the small percentage of taxes which go to the poor…
I agree.
Trollin

Gallipolis, OH

#20 Dec 27, 2012
Because they like people focused on small issues and not the fact that they have no clue how billions of dollars in the bailout money was spent.
Nor do they want the American people to question how, with all this money we've poured into the multiple wars, there has been little progress. How we've had Osama bin laden identified and targeted under predator drones armed with missiles multiple times but no kill order was ever issued. How allowing corporations to send their jobs to china where they have to pay people to install nets to catch jumpers, because of the low pay and horrible conditions, on the sides of their buildings and not having those same corporations brought up on crimes of humanity is ok.
Get your facts straight

Columbus, OH

#21 Dec 27, 2012
Around here and nationally it is a higher percent of poor whites on the system.. Go to Walmart sit on the bench and watch who pulls out the ole card. And puts on like they are disabled.. Riding around on the carts etc. so funny!! Now the drool that is for real so you are not faking that. Seen too many of you with your mouths open and drooling when I had to wait on you...Yes I worked..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men In gallipolis. Men everywhere?.... 25 min Not so Cal Hal 6
George Pendleton 1 hr luvthed 2
Drop a Word /Add a Word (Jan '12) 2 hr _Zoey_ 447
*game* keep a word drop a word (Mar '13) 2 hr _Zoey_ 490
Trump Republican 3 hr The Saint 184
Taking your child to the drug dealers house 3 hr Help 1
Sherry Craig Casey 4 hr Pleasegetonbirthc... 1

Gallipolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance