disappointed

Syracuse, OH

#1 Jun 5, 2012
If you don't get things brand new you're more than likely bringing roaches into your home. This includes every single electronic and appliance. Then they want you to pay double what you can pay at Walmart and they add on hidden fees just to get even more money! If you miss one payment they're harassing you and your friends/family like you stole something, calling up to 6 times or more a day. The manager is a real bitch too and always talking about customers to other customers. They're only nice to make their sale and then if you run into any financial trouble or health issues making you late on your payment they treat you like crap, threaten you with pressing theft charges and are very rude and unprofessional! I wouldn't rent from one of those places again if it was the last place on earth. I'd rather keep my sanity and my Home free of disgusting bugs! Over priced, poor quality and crappy customer service! I'd rather just save my money and buy it cheaper, new and outright!
yep

Cardington, OH

#2 Jun 6, 2012
Agreed!!!!
Laughing stock

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jun 6, 2012
So what you're saying is that you failed to make payments on items that you knew were vastly overpriced (because you have shitty credit) as you originally agreed to and now you're pissed and trying run them down for trying to collect what you owe them?
Laughing stock II

Gallipolis, OH

#4 Jun 6, 2012
I believe that's what she said
Dawg Snapper

Gallipolis, OH

#5 Jun 6, 2012
LMAO Peace out Dawg Snapper
disappointed

Cardington, OH

#6 Jun 6, 2012
Laughing stock wrote:
So what you're saying is that you failed to make payments on items that you knew were vastly overpriced (because you have shitty credit) as you originally agreed to and now you're pissed and trying run them down for trying to collect what you owe them?
actually there is nothing wrong with my credit, and they harass you if you're even just one day late! They're calling you five times a day!! Even if you're in the hospital because you just had a baby!
Larry Bongwater

Columbus, OH

#7 Jun 6, 2012
You should make your payment on time. Your excuse is not their fault, why should they have to wait to get their money?
As far is the price, that was already agreed upon beforehand.
Bottom line is you broke the contract so they made attempts to collect a debt.
They should be the one's complaining about you.
You non-paying bass turd. Lol. Get over it. Crybaby!
doctors

Columbus, OH

#8 Jun 6, 2012
If u talk to them they will work with you. But they won't if u keep ignoring their calls. They do understand that things do come up
disappointed

Syracuse, OH

#9 Jun 6, 2012
doctors wrote:
If u talk to them they will work with you. But they won't if u keep ignoring their calls. They do understand that things do come up
If you're one or two days late, threatening you with theft charges or picking up your things is NOT working with you, that is NOT understanding that things come up. You must be an employee or one of the male customers the blonde piggy is always flirting with
doctors

Columbus, OH

#10 Jun 6, 2012
disappointed wrote:
<quoted text>If you're one or two days late, threatening you with theft charges or picking up your things is NOT working with you, that is NOT understanding that things come up. You must be an employee or one of the male customers the blonde piggy is always flirting with
lol no sorry. Just a customer. I don't know why they do that stuff to you but they always work with me. As long as you pay them when u say ur going to they will understand. They have done for me several times. Because like you I was layed up in the hospital having a baby and they let me make my payment 2 weeks late because I told them my situation. If you talk to them they do try to work with people. They need us for them to get payed. But u don't have to be bitchy towards me I was just trying to help you out. I'm sorry u didn't like what I put.
doctors

Columbus, OH

#11 Jun 6, 2012
disappointed wrote:
<quoted text>If you're one or two days late, threatening you with theft charges or picking up your things is NOT working with you, that is NOT understanding that things come up. You must be an employee or one of the male customers the blonde piggy is always flirting with
and no she doesn't flirt with me either. Unless she's a lesbian and if so I don't swing that way
taa

Rio Grande, OH

#12 Jun 8, 2012
It's illegal for them to threaten any kind of action unless they intend to follow through. That includes turning you over to bill collection or filing theft charges. Did you move after receiving your items from RAC? Then they may be prepared to file theft charges if they cannot recover their items.
anita couch

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Jun 13, 2012
i have been to rent a center. in the past they had a manager that was great her name was angie. one day i went in and she wasnt there and was replaced by a woman that was not friendly.i asked where angie was at and the new lady would not tell me, she was snotty about it. i think it would break her face if she smiled. i will no longer even go into the store. i make payments on line and dont go around.
me

Syracuse, OH

#14 Jun 13, 2012
Her name is Tammy and she is a huge raging bitch. I was in there one day and she was talking about another customer who had just walked out with ANOTHER customer!! So unprofessional! Angie was really sweet. I'm surprised some of the people still work there like the two older gentlemen. Everyone else is constantly changing, probably because she is such an unbearable cow. Also if you ever get close to her she smells very strongly of fish!! I'm 100% serious, im not just saying that, I've smelled it myself. Next time you go in to look around if she is helping you you'll be able to smell it!
doc

Columbus, OH

#15 Jun 13, 2012
me wrote:
Her name is Tammy and she is a huge raging bitch. I was in there one day and she was talking about another customer who had just walked out with ANOTHER customer!! So unprofessional! Angie was really sweet. I'm surprised some of the people still work there like the two older gentlemen. Everyone else is constantly changing, probably because she is such an unbearable cow. Also if you ever get close to her she smells very strongly of fish!! I'm 100% serious, im not just saying that, I've smelled it myself. Next time you go in to look around if she is helping you you'll be able to smell it!
Yea Angie may have been a real sweetheart in public but she's a real huge bitch in real life. I can't stand how she thinks she's better than everyone. And her daughters are the biggest bitches you would ever meet also
Kitty

Point Pleasant, WV

#16 Jun 13, 2012
Didnt one of the daughters get caught at courtside stealing credit card numbers?
Jealousy

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Jun 14, 2012
i know angie in "real life" and shes great. both of her daughters are sooo nice. they have not been in any trouble at all. they are good students and in college. they have not been in any trouble. dont be haters.
enough

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Jun 14, 2012
i think we should all stop dragging ppl thru the mud. look at yourself b4 posting negativity and leave ppl alone
Ticked off

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Jun 14, 2012
Kitty wrote:
Didnt one of the daughters get caught at courtside stealing credit card numbers?
You need to be careful going around spreading gossip like that. It could get you in a lot of legal trouble. Don't say something unless you have proof. Her daughters have never worked at Court Side. Her daughters are hardworking girls that plan on accomplishing a lot with their lives. They don't plan on sitting around getting welfare, unlike a lot of people on this site that have nothing better to do then spread malicious gossip. GET A LIFE!!
smh

Portsmouth, VA

#20 Jun 14, 2012
me wrote:
You probably shouldn't have your face burried in her lap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
some man advice 20 min a true brother 10
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 36 min xxxrayted 30,959
Volleyball at Good ol G 3 hr Ribbon hater 1
How do you pronounce Gallipolis? 4 hr baxter 17
wes martin 6 hr JUST SURPRISED 3
Jessica Wolford died in Jacksonville 6 hr Sad 3
dead body found at budget inn 7 hr momma who knows 51
Jo Ellen and Andy Fisher Mon banker 141
•••
•••
Gallipolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••