Windsor, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Are black people slow at absolutely everything they attempt besides running a ball?
Clayton

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

First of all they’re lazy, good for nothin’ tricksters, crack smokin’ swindlers, big butt havin,’ with their wide noses breathin’ all the white man’s air. They eat up all the chicken, they think they’re the best dancers, and they stink!
SwampKitty

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

^^^^^^^Look at this brain trust! Take your comments to the African American Forum, I'm certain there are people who would love to chat with you!
Pirate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Black is beautiful! Jealous bit€hes!
Wingman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Question wrote:
Are black people slow at absolutely everything they attempt besides running a ball?
Most are fairly quick at jive talking too. Why are they so obnoxiously loud?
?????

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

You know what's funny though, we can talk about them all we want on the Internet because they can't afford it. Haha
Clayton

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Connalingus Riiiiiiice. She sounds like a mexican dish. Maybe we oughtta send her down to Mexico so the mexicans will eat her.
Wow

Bethel, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="?????"]You know what's funny though, we can talk about them all we want on the Internet because they can't afford it. Haha[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt they have Internet at the klan clubhouse, but I bet the wifi works great in your trailer.
Terri

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

There are good and bad in every race. Don't judge an entire race by the actions of some.
forreal

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Terri wrote:
There are good and bad in every race. Don't judge an entire race by the actions of some.
Agreed !! You can't judge a persons character based on their color !

Since: Sep 11

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

The thing that gets me is white people say black people need to go back where they came from when white people are the ones who brought them here in the first place. Also white people need to take a history lesson. White people aren't from America either. So maybe they need to go back where they came from, Europe. Another thing I know someone who works at the Gallia county job and family services, and they told me there's more white people in the tri-state on welfare than black people.
Question

Windsor, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

paperwork wrote:
The thing that gets me is white people say black people need to go back where they came from when white people are the ones who brought them here in the first place. Also white people need to take a history lesson. White people aren't from America either. So maybe they need to go back where they came from, Europe. Another thing I know someone who works at the Gallia county job and family services, and they told me there's more white people in the tri-state on welfare than black people.
No shit.......... Perhaps because whites make up more than 75% of the population? Ever take a math class?

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Ok so the only argument you have is about the welfare. What about the other point I brought up? Nothing to say. The point is that there is just as many trashy white people in America as there is black people. The racist ship sailed along time ago. Let it go, there's to much hate in this country and it gets us nowhere. Go look at our military. You have black people fighting and dying for your freedom. People like you racist are the problem in America.
Pirate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Well said paperwork! Also know we are created in GODS image. Whats that tell ya...
Clayton

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Doubt your friend is black! Cause they don't work! LOL
paperwork wrote:
Pirate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

I'm black. I work 40 hrs a week. Always had to do better then white folks! Ignorance is bliss. Fact is who cares what u think about blacks Hispanics Jews or whites for that matter. Your jus unhappy!!!! Like I said b4 tell GOD he's no good!
Wow

Bethel, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Clayton wrote:
Doubt your friend is black! Cause they don't work! LOL
<quoted text>
Isn't it ironic that you say black people don't work, however you quoted Dave Chapelle's show which was his work? You are an idiot and that was the dumbest thing I've ever read lol.

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Ok Clayton. Go to theobamacrat.com and it will tell you that 61% of welfare in America is held by white people. Also it will tell you that 89% of disability is held by white people. So let's not talk about not working. Also off that point if we talk about religion, geographically your saviour Jesus Christ is middle eastern. So how does that make you racist fell?
Iheartslaves67

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Why arrre U cracka'zzz b trippin.
Yes

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

I heard they have the biggest wieners!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Gallipolis Forum right now

Search the Gallipolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Canton 29,469
Chris Smith/Cheernastics (Nov '11) 1 hr Watch your kids 28
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 4 hr Norm DePlume 2,227
Candidate for governor visits Gallia fair5:40 pm 6 hr Poopymcgee 2
School clothes vouchers (Jul '11) 10 hr Only in America 150
dog pound 10 hr Truth 5
BEWARE- white small truck 10 hr Truth 61
gallia county fair 13 hr Only here 41
Jo Ellen and Andy Fisher 14 hr funny 103
Gallia woman accused of sexual misc... 18 hr Lol 348
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gallipolis Jobs