First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Question

Windsor, VA

#1 Jul 5, 2012
Are black people slow at absolutely everything they attempt besides running a ball?
Clayton

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jul 5, 2012
First of all they’re lazy, good for nothin’ tricksters, crack smokin’ swindlers, big butt havin,’ with their wide noses breathin’ all the white man’s air. They eat up all the chicken, they think they’re the best dancers, and they stink!
SwampKitty

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jul 5, 2012
^^^^^^^Look at this brain trust! Take your comments to the African American Forum, I'm certain there are people who would love to chat with you!
Pirate

United States

#4 Jul 5, 2012
Black is beautiful! Jealous bit€hes!
Wingman

United States

#5 Jul 5, 2012
Question wrote:
Are black people slow at absolutely everything they attempt besides running a ball?
Most are fairly quick at jive talking too. Why are they so obnoxiously loud?
?????

United States

#7 Jul 5, 2012
You know what's funny though, we can talk about them all we want on the Internet because they can't afford it. Haha
Clayton

Gallipolis, OH

#8 Jul 5, 2012
Connalingus Riiiiiiice. She sounds like a mexican dish. Maybe we oughtta send her down to Mexico so the mexicans will eat her.
Wow

Miamisburg, OH

#9 Jul 5, 2012
[QUOTE who="?????"]You know what's funny though, we can talk about them all we want on the Internet because they can't afford it. Haha[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt they have Internet at the klan clubhouse, but I bet the wifi works great in your trailer.
Terri

United States

#10 Jul 5, 2012
There are good and bad in every race. Don't judge an entire race by the actions of some.
forreal

Letart, WV

#11 Jul 5, 2012
Terri wrote:
There are good and bad in every race. Don't judge an entire race by the actions of some.
Agreed !! You can't judge a persons character based on their color !

Since: Sep 11

South Elgin, IL

#12 Jul 5, 2012
The thing that gets me is white people say black people need to go back where they came from when white people are the ones who brought them here in the first place. Also white people need to take a history lesson. White people aren't from America either. So maybe they need to go back where they came from, Europe. Another thing I know someone who works at the Gallia county job and family services, and they told me there's more white people in the tri-state on welfare than black people.
Question

Windsor, VA

#13 Jul 6, 2012
paperwork wrote:
The thing that gets me is white people say black people need to go back where they came from when white people are the ones who brought them here in the first place. Also white people need to take a history lesson. White people aren't from America either. So maybe they need to go back where they came from, Europe. Another thing I know someone who works at the Gallia county job and family services, and they told me there's more white people in the tri-state on welfare than black people.
No shit.......... Perhaps because whites make up more than 75% of the population? Ever take a math class?

Since: Sep 11

South Elgin, IL

#14 Jul 6, 2012
Ok so the only argument you have is about the welfare. What about the other point I brought up? Nothing to say. The point is that there is just as many trashy white people in America as there is black people. The racist ship sailed along time ago. Let it go, there's to much hate in this country and it gets us nowhere. Go look at our military. You have black people fighting and dying for your freedom. People like you racist are the problem in America.
Pirate

United States

#15 Jul 6, 2012
Well said paperwork! Also know we are created in GODS image. Whats that tell ya...
Clayton

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Jul 6, 2012
Doubt your friend is black! Cause they don't work! LOL
paperwork wrote:
The thing that gets me is white people say black people need to go back where they came from when white people are the ones who brought them here in the first place. Also white people need to take a history lesson. White people aren't from America either. So maybe they need to go back where they came from, Europe. Another thing I know someone who works at the Gallia county job and family services, and they told me there's more white people in the tri-state on welfare than black people.
Pirate

United States

#18 Jul 6, 2012
I'm black. I work 40 hrs a week. Always had to do better then white folks! Ignorance is bliss. Fact is who cares what u think about blacks Hispanics Jews or whites for that matter. Your jus unhappy!!!! Like I said b4 tell GOD he's no good!
Wow

Miamisburg, OH

#20 Jul 6, 2012
Clayton wrote:
Doubt your friend is black! Cause they don't work! LOL
<quoted text>
Isn't it ironic that you say black people don't work, however you quoted Dave Chapelle's show which was his work? You are an idiot and that was the dumbest thing I've ever read lol.

Since: Sep 11

Chicago, IL

#21 Jul 6, 2012
Ok Clayton. Go to theobamacrat.com and it will tell you that 61% of welfare in America is held by white people. Also it will tell you that 89% of disability is held by white people. So let's not talk about not working. Also off that point if we talk about religion, geographically your saviour Jesus Christ is middle eastern. So how does that make you racist fell?
Iheartslaves67

Point Pleasant, WV

#22 Jul 6, 2012
Why arrre U cracka'zzz b trippin.
Yes

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Jul 6, 2012
I heard they have the biggest wieners!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pawn shop in gallia 11 min feed up 6
Blue Football Schedule 2 hr Believer 52
janessa simpkins has hep 3 hr Dummy 6
seirra satterfield (Mar '12) 3 hr No It dos not 28
Brown guy at gallipolis gomart? 5 hr hah got you bitchh 6
Tiffany Beaver (Nov '10) 7 hr Gina 17
Next Level Gaming 7 hr fighting tigers 8
More from around the web

Gallipolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Gallipolis Mortgages