Most loving daughter I have!!!!
Loveurkids

Columbus, OH

#2 Nov 29, 2010
Im glad someones posting positive ur a great mom i love my baby too
Wow

Chesapeake, VA

#3 Nov 29, 2010
Great mom? She is a teen and her mom is an ex-con. How did those years go for her?
Sexc-T

Frisco, TX

#4 Nov 29, 2010
Ex-con she is a great mom and I luv her so her past dnt matter!!!

-Natasha
Wow

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Nov 29, 2010
Well there you go. It must be true.
Sexc-T

Frisco, TX

#7 Nov 29, 2010
Wat busniess is it urs that my mom is an ex con???
Wow

Chesapeake, VA

#8 Nov 29, 2010
It's not.
Brittany

Dallas, TX

#9 Nov 29, 2010
Sexc-T wrote:
Wat busniess is it urs that my mom is an ex con???
to "wow" y don't u post ur real name? Toya will beat ur ass! It plays out to b u have nothing better to do in ur life but sit around and talk shit! She's a good person an has raised her daughter with respect for others and Tasha is very sweet. Natasha is also going to be an awsome mom!!! Don't dog my fam.
Sexc-T

San Mateo, CA

#10 Nov 29, 2010
Good looking out fam.
Wow

Chesapeake, VA

#11 Nov 29, 2010
Watcha going to do? Show what a Penick you are?
Sexc-T

Dallas, TX

#12 Nov 29, 2010
No I'm gonna gonna fight over some stupid website bullshit I'm better then that honey.
Wow lol

United States

#13 Nov 29, 2010
Ppl shuld not make post about their self or their kids u leave yourself open to so much especially since u think ur a good mom.toya that's a joke u said youself to ppl that tasha was going to b faster than u ! Is that something to be proud of ?thats nasty ! N you cared so little about what your kid was doing that you let her do what she wants n now shes what 14 ? N pregnant hows she going to be a great mom she isnt even old enough to have a job but I guess shes a sucess cuz shes following in her moms foot steps atleast she aint a crachead like her yet tho !
HAHAHAHA

Columbus, OH

#14 Nov 29, 2010
Wow lol wrote:
Ppl shuld not make post about their self or their kids u leave yourself open to so much especially since u think ur a good mom.toya that's a joke u said youself to ppl that tasha was going to b faster than u ! Is that something to be proud of ?thats nasty ! N you cared so little about what your kid was doing that you let her do what she wants n now shes what 14 ? N pregnant hows she going to be a great mom she isnt even old enough to have a job but I guess shes a sucess cuz shes following in her moms foot steps atleast she aint a crachead like her yet tho !
I agree this site should have never been started. SHES A CHILD! Anyone who is even ignorant enough to post negative about a kid needs their damn head examined.

Toya real talk you dead ass wrong for starting this so that everyone will tear her down cause you KNOW this town aint nothing but drama and gossip!
Hihater

Columbus, OH

#15 Nov 29, 2010
Y cant ppl grow up if u dont like them then dont post dam thats real adult of u to put down a child toya just showin love for her kid and then ppl wanna start runnin them lips lmao bet none of u use ur ur real name no wonder gallia is the way it is
Rebecca Sullivan

Pickerington, OH

#16 Nov 29, 2010
Do you ppl really have nothing better to do with you'r lifes? Toya is a great mom so stop trying to put her down!!! & Tasha will be a wonderful mom yea shes young so what so was my mom & I have tund out to be a great kid so fuck everyone who thats she will not be a great mom cause she will & she will have friends like me that help her with evey step!!!! & Yea Toya has her past but who cares that he past she has changed so leave her alone!!! Ppl that pose shit like this need to grow up!!!!!
HAHAHAHA

Columbus, OH

#17 Nov 29, 2010
HATER GET REAL!! Everyone is on this site tearing others down. She set her own daughter up for failure! Thats pathetic!
Shesay

Columbus, OH

#18 Nov 29, 2010
No she didnt its dumb ppl like u that ruin threads like this
the truth

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#19 Nov 29, 2010
Oh by the way she is 14 and that makes it against the law to use her name dumb ass....
anon

United States

#20 Nov 29, 2010
You most not know toya she barley rasied those kids they was rasied by other people toya is a crachead I wont talk about a child it isnt her fault shes a product of her enviroment so shes gonna do what she can for her kid but be real at 14 n having a drug user for a mom how good off will she be you little young girls think its all going to be ok because you say it but living it is harder tasha prolly wont get to finish highschool even you all just need a reality check
Rebecca Sullivan wrote:
Do you ppl really have nothing better to do with you'r lifes? Toya is a great mom so stop trying to put her down!!! & Tasha will be a wonderful mom yea shes young so what so was my mom & I have tund out to be a great kid so fuck everyone who thats she will not be a great mom cause she will & she will have friends like me that help her with evey step!!!! & Yea Toya has her past but who cares that he past she has changed so leave her alone!!! Ppl that pose shit like this need to grow up!!!!!
Rebecca Sullivan

Pickerington, OH

#21 Nov 29, 2010
anon wrote:
You most not know toya she barley rasied those kids they was rasied by other people toya is a crachead I wont talk about a child it isnt her fault shes a product of her enviroment so shes gonna do what she can for her kid but be real at 14 n having a drug user for a mom how good off will she be you little young girls think its all going to be ok because you say it but living it is harder tasha prolly wont get to finish highschool even you all just need a reality check<quoted text>
Okay idk who you are but do you have nothing better to do with ur life then try to put ppl down? You are really a Bitch... & Toya had some probs in the past but Like i said so what ppl change she is a wonderful mom!!! & Tasha well be a good mom & she well finish school... You really need to get a life & leave ppl alone you ant nothing but a BITCH!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To idiots that voted for trump (Apr '17) 5 min believer 347
new inditements 3 hr Darrell 18
Trump Republican 4 hr Bob 138
Mist mount fry 5 hr Seen het 13
Drop a Word /Add a Word (Jan '12) 10 hr Gunslinger45 424
*game* keep a word drop a word (Mar '13) 12 hr Gunslinger45 455
Ryan Arthurs 14 hr Mark 17
Cordell 19 hr Vinton lady 23

Gallipolis Jobs

More from around the web