Dognapper

Pelion, SC

#199 Jan 19, 2013
My kid is better than your kid! lol Dognapper.
rv alum

Tenafly, NJ

#200 Jan 19, 2013
rv main prob starts at the top with charla evans she hires and fires she hired the wrong one
Julie

Ravenswood, WV

#201 Jan 20, 2013
So the band tried to disrespect the cheerleaders by playing over the cheers?
Edwards

United States

#202 Jan 20, 2013
devils beat raiders again
rv alum

East Meadow, NY

#203 Jan 20, 2013
Edwards wrote:
devils beat raiders again
again look at the records dumb@ss we hold the winning record between us
farmer brown

Wellston, OH

#204 Jan 20, 2013
no you don't
rv alum wrote:
<quoted text> again look at the records dumb@ss we hold the winning record between us
RV alum 99

Canal Winchester, OH

#205 Jan 20, 2013
Series standss at 30 win for GA, 9 for RV
RV Alum 2

Mansfield, OH

#206 Jan 20, 2013
rv alum wrote:
<quoted text>again look at the records dumb@ss we hold the winning record between us
Haha, thats a joke.
the ringer

Bellevue, WA

#207 Jan 20, 2013
Dognapper wrote:
My kid is better than your kid! lol Dognapper.
excuse me, are you talking about the special olympics?
that was a dumb question, of course you are, my bad...
the ringer

Bellevue, WA

#208 Jan 20, 2013
did you get that, thats my studder...
Face It

Gallipolis, OH

#209 Jan 20, 2013
Its hard to win at sports when kids have a i don't care attitude and don't work toward any goals. Thats whats wrong. After the game the kids could careless if they won or lose. Really? Is that how sports are? And The parents have to stop telling these kids that everything's alright when you lose. Cause its not. Thats the problem! Its unacceptable in sports, school, and in life! They show no competitive nature at all. The kids think losing is acceptable.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#210 Jan 21, 2013
Was at the game. I saw nothing but great sportsmanship both ways. Boys picking players up from the opposite team, patting them on the back, talking and joking. Was by far the most fair officiating crew I've seen all year. Don't tell us that the kids didn't care. Some of our boys said that some of the RV kids' eyes were watering up while shaking hands at the end. I'll take a kid like that any day this game is great for Gallia county.
RV Alum 2

Mansfield, OH

#211 Jan 21, 2013
No one can deny some great kids attend RVHS. The basketball team has the schools brightest and best as far as attitude goes. But it's time to translate this over into wins.
JHomey

Gallipolis, OH

#212 Jan 21, 2013
Well said!! Now get rid of Jordan Hill.o
Truth

United States

#213 Jan 21, 2013
Everyone quit fighting
who cares

United States

#214 Jan 21, 2013
Nobody
rv alum

United States

#215 Jan 21, 2013
if u get red of hill then u get stephens uv went from bad to worse then only way ur gonna win is to get mccarley back in there pvoven fact he won 85 percent of his games while he was at rv check the records
Truth

United States

#216 Jan 21, 2013
You should quit
g wiz

Pickerington, OH

#218 Jan 21, 2013
Lol jv record don't count heck for that matter wins and losses don't count. However morals and off the court issues that plagued the young man in the past will in fact will play a role if he was to get an interview never been about the on the court issues. He's the one that gives the stats of every game and gives his opinions which nothing wrong with that but its common sense when u c rv play its not rocket science what costs them games. If he was that great of an asset why is he in the stands and not an assistant issues plain and simple. You didn't see these napkin stats last yr. Or yr. Before or yrs before when he coached jv which leads to the next question if he had such a great 85% winning record as an assistant why was he overlooked and not hired when they made coaching changes again not about the wins and losses. Your either on board or not its that simple don't undermine a program by giving stats on players pregame speeches kids read these things and regardless of win or lose its hard enough to get kids to buy into a program without the outside undermining. If hes good enough to b hired he will b hired and wish him well but undermining a program just to stir the pot hoping u can get an interview or a sniff of a job fact of the matter is regardless of whether your a fan or not of coach hill or not fans parents faculty ne one will always question what a coach does or doesn't do. However make no mistake about Mr. Hill will b there for as long as he so chooses. This is all just opinion like everyone else on here so I'm not arguing who should or shouldnt b there. Support your team win or lose!
farmer brown

Wellston, OH

#219 Jan 21, 2013
cough, bullshiite, cough.
rv alum wrote:
if u get red of hill then u get stephens uv went from bad to worse then only way ur gonna win is to get mccarley back in there pvoven fact he won 85 percent of his games while he was at rv check the records

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word 4 hr blueyellow88 11
keith skidmore (May '12) 4 hr Truestory 11
Rufus "Tone" Wright 4 hr good day 2
starcher road grow 4 hr yep 6
prettiest women in gallia county 6 hr Sammy h 3
Drop a Word /Add a Word (Jan '12) 7 hr Yep 249
King Herion the psalm of an addict 10 hr Tammera Tattles 30
More from around the web

Gallipolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE