Bench clearing brawl
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Coach

Lucasville, OH

#1 Jan 13, 2013
Any information on the fight at the end of the jv game between south point and river valley? Heard a rv player busted a player from sp in the mouth as the boys went through hand shakes. All hell broke out then. What's the skinny?
Rick James

Lancaster, OH

#3 Jan 13, 2013
RVs player sucker punched the kid for no reason. Saw the whole thing happen. Don't sweat it, TR won't do anything about it...pathetic!
Truth

Lucasville, OH

#4 Jan 13, 2013
Rick James wrote:
RVs player sucker punched the kid for no reason. Saw the whole thing happen. Don't sweat it, TR won't do anything about it...pathetic!
You are so true. He is pathetic but look at the principals in the county and all of them are!
Tina parsons

Pickerington, OH

#5 Jan 13, 2013
Rick James wrote:
RVs player sucker punched the kid for no reason. Saw the whole thing happen. Don't sweat it, TR won't do anything about it...pathetic!
Obviously you didn't see crap happen because the south point guy bag tagged the RV player in the handshaking line after the game!!!! Therefore the RV player was simply defending himself!!!! And maybe you cowardly jerks should get the whole story before you judge!!!
phillip

Pickerington, OH

#7 Jan 13, 2013
did this happen at toughman contest?
No pe

Buchtel, OH

#8 Jan 14, 2013
It happened at the game
Teacher

Lucasville, OH

#9 Jan 14, 2013
Tina Parsons, you are all wrong about the entire situation. It was all on the cameras and TR and mr. Sullivan from sp has reviewed it and what you said didn't happen. My understanding is a lawsuit from the sp kids parents are already being talked about. RV player must be removed from the team and a suspension will come. Superintendents are involved and Hill is in hot water over lack of control of the program. So , Tina, get your stuff straight.
Rick James

Proctorville, OH

#10 Jan 14, 2013
He wasn't bag tagged. Trust me. Quit defending bad behavior. RV is out of control and you all know it. It's sad.
Truth

Proctorville, OH

#11 Jan 14, 2013
Teacher wrote:
Tina Parsons, you are all wrong about the entire situation. It was all on the cameras and TR and mr. Sullivan from sp has reviewed it and what you said didn't happen. My understanding is a lawsuit from the sp kids parents are already being talked about. RV player must be removed from the team and a suspension will come. Superintendents are involved and Hill is in hot water over lack of control of the program. So , Tina, get your stuff

straight.
You are absolutely correct.
RiverValley

Point Pleasant, WV

#13 Jan 14, 2013
Lack of control is correct!! The parents and administrative personal are in completely to blame.
objective observer

Wampum, PA

#14 Jan 14, 2013
Rick James wrote:
He wasn't bag tagged. Trust me. Quit defending bad behavior. RV is out of control and you all know it. It's sad.
Why would you say RV is out of control? Why would stereotype the entire school based on the actions of one or even a few.
studentbody

Point Pleasant, WV

#15 Jan 14, 2013
Out of control based on poor leadership and piss poor parents.
Ex teacher at RV

Lucasville, OH

#16 Jan 14, 2013
studentbody wrote:
Out of control based on poor leadership and piss poor parents.
you are dead on. I worked there then transferred out. People don't know the half of it.
dude

Port Matilda, PA

#17 Jan 14, 2013
The discipline is lax overall in the whole district, however I can't picture Jordan not instilling discipline. I think he is doing a good job but nobody can build any kind of program there.
wrong

Point Pleasant, WV

#18 Jan 14, 2013
Hill is a joke he ran off all the senior basketball players worth anything. He is a joke along with Edwards
yournuts

Wampum, PA

#19 Jan 14, 2013
wrong wrote:
Hill is a joke he ran off all the senior basketball players worth anything. He is a joke along with Edwards
What seniors would that be? Austin Lewis who changes schools when he doesn't get his way, not to mention his other "dealings". Or Chris Clemente who is a freeloader and mediocre at best.
yourdefendingHil l

Point Pleasant, WV

#20 Jan 14, 2013
Calling a child a freeloader and mediocre hmm...You need to take a real long look at your comment that's what's wrong
Parents like you!! Not every child is as perfect as yours right some children are brought into this word and not given everything handed on a silver platter
Lewis is a great ball layer and so is Clemente RV will not win with out them so ha ha to you Hill
River skanks

Point Pleasant, WV

#22 Jan 14, 2013
I'm pretty sure hitting someone is ok behavior at RV. As long as you say its self defense you can get away with it the moms on Facebook bragging about how she is proud of her son.
was there

United States

#26 Jan 14, 2013
my kids are very successful they stand up for themselves and what they beleave in dont take sh!t from no one they lead not follow like urs d!psh!t
farmer brown

Jackson, OH

#27 Jan 14, 2013
another embarrassing incident for rv athletics and now comments here to make it worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dr fahmy 6 min gft 1
Selling drugs at speedway 9 min ewww 16
vouchers 39 min MMW 5
dumbasses (Sep '11) 1 hr Truth 15
Sam morris 2 hr Phang 13
Shake Shoppe 2 hr what 24
Fire Coach Rife 2 hr Quit it 40
GAHS better hire a new Football Coach (Aug '13) 21 hr oh yeah 89

Gallipolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gallipolis Mortgages