Oak Hill teen dies in Gallia County c...

Oak Hill teen dies in Gallia County crash

There are 78 comments on the Daily Sentinel story from Feb 10, 2013, titled Oak Hill teen dies in Gallia County crash. In it, Daily Sentinel reports that:

The Gallipolis Post of the Ohio State Highway Patrol is investigating a one-vehicle crash that claimed the life of an area teenager Friday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Sentinel.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Patti

Jackson, OH

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Praying for all involved.
wow

United States

#2 Feb 10, 2013
byus is still in the hospital with neck injuries and was told she was in a induced coma until surgery is done
Family Friend

United States

#4 Feb 10, 2013
The driver is not in a medical induced coma, though she will have to have neck surgery this week. Prayers for all the families affected by this accident.
Paul byus

United States

#5 Feb 11, 2013
My sister is not in a coma
Tragedy

United States

#6 Feb 11, 2013
Paul byus wrote:
My sister is not in a coma
That's so good to hear!
My prayers go out to your sister and your family and all involved... So sorry for the loss,, she has a long road of recovery ahead of her!
sad

Jackson, OH

#7 Feb 15, 2013
i hope your family makes it thru this tough time. prayers are with your family.
Sincere

Bidwell, OH

#8 Feb 25, 2013
Prayers go out to Bethany's family, as I am close to one of the passengers involved.
sincere

Bidwell, OH

#11 Mar 2, 2013
ohio state patrol reports
fake name

United States

#13 Mar 2, 2013
Sure
sincere

Bidwell, OH

#14 Mar 2, 2013
yep
L

United States

#15 Mar 3, 2013
You people are MORBIDLY SICK! There is enough tragedy here without people starting lies & drama! So get a life and STOP this NONSENSE!!!!
Prayer(s) work so much better than SLANDER! God bless you all!
abc

Bergholz, OH

#16 Mar 3, 2013
SLANDER is something that can't be proven. It looks to me like an Ohio State Patrol report would be proof, so this is not a case of SLANDER. Maybe everyone should read the report and then the questions would be answered.
Couriousityloves thecat

Jackson, OH

#17 Mar 3, 2013
abc wrote:
SLANDER is something that can't be proven. It looks to me like an Ohio State Patrol report would be proof, so this is not a case of SLANDER. Maybe everyone should read the report and then the questions would be answered.
First off you don't know what in the he!! Your are talking about, you ignorant piece of trash!!! You need to mind your own business and let these families grieve for their loss!!! And for the record it's called liable when it's written you dumbsh!t. Don't you have anything better to do with your time than stir drama....? Yeah didn't think you did, trash!
jedi

Point Pleasant, WV

#18 Mar 3, 2013
Slander is spoken word. Libel is written word. Anything written (like on topix) that you can prove to be untrue and you can also prove the person writing it KNEW it to be untrue, then that is a case for libel (not slander). This is a pretty high standard to meet, however, because if the person could have reasonably believed it to be true, it is not libel. Also, the respondent has to show actual damages for the libel (like loss of income).
bully

United States

#20 Mar 10, 2013
This was an accident and the police said she wasn't doing anything wrong. There just happen to be some very immature bullies on here. She wouldn't hurt a fly and the girls weren't babies, they were old enough to get out if she was going that fast. I know for a fact no one can go that fast on that road. She was the only one wearing a seat belt. The bullies just want drama and need to grow up. This was terrible for both families. The girls mother understands it was an accident and is being very godlike about it. Some girls act like they were her best friends and hardly knew her. Grow up and let the concerned parties work things out.
Bart

Newark, OH

#21 Mar 10, 2013
abc wrote:
SLANDER is something that can't be proven. It looks to me like an Ohio State Patrol report would be proof, so this is not a case of SLANDER. Maybe everyone should read the report and then the questions would be answered.
Thankfully, state highway patrol reports aren't "proof" of anything otherwise we'd all be in trouble with Robbie the lying jackass Jacks back on the force, lol!
Igbo

United States

#22 Mar 10, 2013
Oh, we're those girls suppose to get out of a flying car? When it was going airborne or during being smashed into a ditch? We're they just suppose to walk out of a car going way too fast? That makes a lot of sense. You people who think this "poor innocent driver" is the victim need some truth in their lives. Oh well, we can only pray to the good lord above just will be served.
abc

Millersport, OH

#24 Mar 10, 2013
bully wrote:
This was an accident and the police said she wasn't doing anything wrong. There just happen to be some very immature bullies on here. She wouldn't hurt a fly and the girls weren't babies, they were old enough to get out if she was going that fast. I know for a fact no one can go that fast on that road. She was the only one wearing a seat belt. The bullies just want drama and need to grow up. This was terrible for both families. The girls mother understands it was an accident and is being very godlike about it. Some girls act like they were her best friends and hardly knew her. Grow up and let the concerned parties work things out.
First off "the girl" has a name, her name is Bethany. Secondly her parents are handling this the best they can, after they saw the police report they realized this was no accident. Bethany's entire family prays daily for the JUSTICE she deserves. If Bethany was driving and killed Brianna, Kayla or Jordan would their parents not want justice to be served? YOU need to take a step back and look at the situation through the eyes of Bethany's parents.
Igbo

Lucasville, OH

#25 Mar 11, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text> First off "the girl" has a name, her name is Bethany. Secondly her parents are handling this the best they can, after they saw the police report they realized this was no accident. Bethany's entire family prays daily for the JUSTICE she deserves. If Bethany was driving and killed Brianna, Kayla or Jordan would their parents not want justice to be served? YOU need to take a step back and look at the situation through the eyes of Bethany's parents.
AMEN! Couldn't have said it better myself. &#128076;
Winch

Stout, OH

#26 Mar 11, 2013
I most definatly agree with abc. Had the tables been turned the other family would be searching justice as well. Brianna might as well held a loaded gun to Bethanys head and pulled the trigger as far as I am concerned. She was driving way too fast and why would any of the passengers have any reason to lie about the rate of speed they saw her going.People do not manage to flip over a vehicle and kill one of their passengers when they are only going 40-45 MPH. Read the accident report then come back and let us all know what it says. Oh but that would make you like a complete dumb as wouldnt it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
March 16 1965 41 min Specialty select 6
What happen Gallia sheriff get feelings hurt 3 hr Google 10
Where is Dustin wade? 3 hr Old friend 1
Ray robie (Aug '15) 6 hr AGT 23
fireworks 6 hr AGT 7
nika and tina 7 hr huh 2
Doctor 7 hr truli 1

Gallipolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gallipolis Mortgages