Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

I've been hearing some pretty bad things about this person and I was wondering if anyone heard the same. The things I've heard are horrible. Supposedly he's robbing people and even went as far as to put a gun to a child's head. Has anyone else heard anything?
info

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

All I can say is bullcrap
You need to get your facts straight and stop spreading rumors thats not true or you will see what a Roach can do
yea right!!

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

Judged:

info wrote:
All I can say is bullcrap
You need to get your facts straight and stop spreading rumors thats not true or you will see what a Roach can do
Who r u tryin to kid he's robbed ppl in the past n don't knw about robbin a lot of ppl now but I knw of one person he did here recently so...
Lmao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

Judged:

Junkie thief and has a ugly ass thieving gf too
fedup

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

Who's supposedly giving you this info.? Or are you just trying to start rumors?
yea right!!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

fedup wrote:
Who's supposedly giving you this info.? Or are you just trying to start rumors?
No sorry I don't start rumors that's why I said I don't know about him robbing a bunch of people but I know it to be a FACT that he did rob 1 person and he got this person for $320 and it was almost $400 but he didn't get it all...almost tho...me personally I don't care what him nor his gf do but if you have to start robbing people then you have a serious problem and need some help...and obviously you know him or are related to him seeing how you are trying to defend him...point is if you care about him then talk some sense into him because one day he will try to rob the wrong person or people and could end up severely hurt or shot or something along them lines...and if anyone goes to someone's house to rob them and that person feels like their life or children's lives are in danger then they have every right to use deadly force...my opinion...I'm sure law enforcement would readily agree especially when it comes to someone like him whom they probably don't really care for anyway seeing how he's a no good pill headed thief
fedup

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

[QUOTE who="yea right!!"]<quoted text>No sorry I don't start rumors that's why I said I don't know about him robbing a bunch of people but I know it to be a FACT that he did rob 1 person and he got this person for $320 and it was almost $400 but he didn't get it all...almost tho...me personally I don't care what him nor his gf do but if you have to start robbing people then you have a serious problem and need some help...and obviously you know him or are related to him seeing how you are trying to defend him...point is if you care about him then talk some sense into him because one day he will try to rob the wrong person or people and could end up severely hurt or shot or something along them lines...and if anyone goes to someone's house to rob them and that person feels like their life or children's lives are in danger then they have every right to use deadly force...my opinion...I'm sure law enforcement would readily agree especially when it comes to someone like him whom they probably don't really care for anyway seeing how he's a no good pill headed thief[/QUOTE]

Just going through Topix, saw his name. I know of him..his gf I know of too. Is all. I just know a lot of people get on here and like to bash everyone.(sometimes its true) I was just curious if it was recent event, because he's been in and out of jail and just heard he was doing "good." so I was just wondering.. I've heard he hasn't been good in the past, hoping he'd straighten up, if thats the case,for the future, heard he had a little girl.
yea right!!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

fedup wrote:
[QUOTE who="yea right!!"]<quoted text>No sorry I don't start rumors that's why I said I don't know about him robbing a bunch of people but I know it to be a FACT that he did rob 1 person and he got this person for $320 and it was almost $400 but he didn't get it all...almost tho...me personally I don't care what him nor his gf do but if you have to start robbing people then you have a serious problem and need some help...and obviously you know him or are related to him seeing how you are trying to defend him...point is if you care about him then talk some sense into him because one day he will try to rob the wrong person or people and could end up severely hurt or shot or something along them lines...and if anyone goes to someone's house to rob them and that person feels like their life or children's lives are in danger then they have every right to use deadly force...my opinion...I'm sure law enforcement would readily agree especially when it comes to someone like him whom they probably don't really care for anyway seeing how he's a no good pill headed thief"

Just going through Topix, saw his name. I know of him..his gf I know of too. Is all. I just know a lot of people get on here and like to bash everyone.(sometimes its true) I was just curious if it was recent event, because he's been in and out of jail and just heard he was doing "good." so I was just wondering.. I've heard he hasn't been good in the past, hoping he'd straighten up, if thats the case,for the future, heard he had a little girl.
Well yes I know a lot of ppl like getting on here and starting shit but I'm not one to do that or make up lies...I've known him for a long time also but the girl he robbed is very close and dear to me and I don't appreciate it at all...Yes he does have a lil girl but I think she's around the age of 8 or 9 or maybe even 7 not really for sure...which is why it's soo hard to believe that he would actually put a gun to a child's head just to rob someone seeing how he's a parent himself...how would he like it if someone done that to his child? That rumor I didn't really believe but it's been confirmed the fathers initials r JS not wanting to actually say his name but Jason got him for $9000 and a bunch of pills...Me personally if someone came to my house and I thought that was their intention I wouldn't hesitate to defend myself or protect my children...If I was the father of that child I wouldn't stop til I found him cause I could only imagine the damage he done mentally to that child.
fedup

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Sorry to hear that, really I am. I have children and I agree with you. About that I wouldn't hesitate to defend my home and family. So he was able to get $9,000. Cash? Did the victim/s get the police involved? Because if he had then that wouldve certainly put Jason back in jail if he had..??
_U_Betcha_

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Judged:

fedup wrote:
Sorry to hear that, really I am. I have children and I agree with you. About that I wouldn't hesitate to defend my home and family. So he was able to get $9,000. Cash? Did the victim/s get the police involved? Because if he had then that wouldve certainly put Jason back in jail if he had..??
Topix is nothing more than a bunch of he said/she said!! Shame On you all who have nothing better to do than to pick apart someone elses life than to take care of your own!! Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord,and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God,for he Will Abundantly Pardon!!!! He Who Is Without Sin Cast The First Stone!! UNBELIEVABLE! Jesus took our Sins to the cross (the tree) cause God says Cursed is he who hangs on a tree!!) Stop all the negative talk! Praise God!! His Word goes forth like a two edged sword!! It Will Not return to him Void!! Love worketh no ill to his neighbor: therefore love is the fullfilling of the law!!
_U_Betcha_

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Now how bout we try to encourage people instead of throwing them to the fire!~!!!
yea right!!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

U can't encourage those who are as far gone as he is sorry
u dont know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

just to let u kno jason would never do anything to harm a child!!!!! and yes he has done bad things in the past but he is trying to better his life.. so befor u get on here talkin about someone get ur sh** straight... when ppl get on here talking about him it dont bother him. so find ur self something better to do..
;)

Washington Court House, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

u dont know wrote:
just to let u kno jason would never do anything to harm a child!!!!! and yes he has done bad things in the past but he is trying to better his life.. so befor u get on here talkin about someone get ur sh** straight... when ppl get on here talking about him it dont bother him. so find ur self something better to do..
Hes still up to know good he will never change

“I Like Cookies!!....:)”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Where is he from?
yea right!!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

Gallipolis but lives in pt. pleasant
Smfh

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

Judged:

He could still get it.Roflmfao...Sounds to me like y'all need to get ya some business n get out of his.Haven't seen one comment saying " He did this to me". All I've seen is a bunch of earth disturbers talking about what you've heard.So for all you dipshits GET YOU SOME F-ing BUSINESS!!!!!!!

“I Like Cookies!!....:)”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

[QUOTE who="yea right!!"]Gallipolis but lives in pt. pleasant[/QUOTE]

He have family from Jackson, Ohio
I'm sure his dad has that same name he might be around 60
1timefee

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

Lol ur a dumb@ss hahaha.....
yea right!!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

Smfh wrote:
He could still get it.Roflmfao...Sounds to me like y'all need to get ya some business n get out of his.Haven't seen one comment saying " He did this to me". All I've seen is a bunch of earth disturbers talking about what you've heard.So for all you dipshits GET YOU SOME F-ing BUSINESS!!!!!!!
Nope ur right he didn't do anything to me...he only does to those that he knows he can and can get by with it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Gallipolis Forum right now

Search the Gallipolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
new gallia qb 44 min Gallia 57
Dognapper 48 min female dog 127
how long is long enough to wait on a commitment 51 min need honest opinion 6
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 58 min Old Guy 30,160
holzer nurses... (Sep '13) 1 hr TrueBlonde 13
Andrew Carter 1 hr not seeing it 4
Debate: Ferguson - Gallipolis, OH 1 hr Mary NY 4
Welfares 2 hr legalize420 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gallipolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••