Comments
1 - 20 of 71 Comments Last updated Jun 17, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
booze hound

United States

#1 Jan 1, 2013
I got thru 2 checkpoints last night drunk as funk... dum a$$ cops. They were probably so drunk they didnt realize how drunk i was. Ok, im gonna drive around and drink the rest of my booze now. Booze hound
johnnyk

United States

#2 Jan 1, 2013
far out man! thats just awesome..
wonder no more

United States

#3 Jan 1, 2013
And that's something to brag about dumbass?
booze hound

United States

#4 Jan 1, 2013
Yup you must have got caught. lmao
booze hound

United States

#5 Jan 1, 2013
Oh yea... Booze hound .. lol Booze hound
Life lessons

Pickerington, OH

#6 Jan 1, 2013
Maybe when you lose a family member or someone close to you.... Or god forbid you accidentally kill a child, you will see the error in your way. I've been fortunate to not have it directly effect me but I have kids now and the thought of the many possible senarios scares me enough to be responsible.
HMT

Wellston, OH

#7 Jan 1, 2013
booze hound wrote:
I got thru 2 checkpoints last night drunk as funk... dum a$$ cops. They were probably so drunk they didnt realize how drunk i was. Ok, im gonna drive around and drink the rest of my booze now. Booze hound
You are an A-1 IDIOT
Gallipolitan

United States

#8 Jan 1, 2013
booze hound wrote:
I agree; you are an A-1 idiot. Stay off the roads you fool!!!!!!!1
booze hound

United States

#9 Jan 1, 2013
i like being a-1 idiot.yall are a-2 idiots. now see, a-1idiots can fool them all when it comes to drinking and driving. a-2 idiots get caught or theyre law. being best a-1 aint easy but its the best. Just like steak sauce. I am sauced now. I am going to get in my car and drive to get more beer and drink alot on the way home. And dont get mad if i throw a beer can in your yard. Its extra money. Screw you. If you dont like it stay of my roads. Keep your kids out of the road too undrunks can hit them as easily.
Dognapper

Pelion, SC

#10 Jan 1, 2013
I'm happy for you dumb ass. Glad you did'nt kill anybody. Dognapper
booze hound

United States

#11 Jan 1, 2013
oh yea... booze hound
HMT

Wellston, OH

#12 Jan 1, 2013
booze hound wrote:
i like being a-1 idiot.yall are a-2 idiots. now see, a-1idiots can fool them all when it comes to drinking and driving. a-2 idiots get caught or theyre law. being best a-1 aint easy but its the best. Just like steak sauce. I am sauced now. I am going to get in my car and drive to get more beer and drink alot on the way home. And dont get mad if i throw a beer can in your yard. Its extra money. Screw you. If you dont like it stay of my roads. Keep your kids out of the road too undrunks can hit them as easily.
You'll get what's coming to you !
pooh

Columbus, OH

#13 Jan 1, 2013
booze hound

United States

#14 Jan 1, 2013
thats some funny $ hitu... booze hound
911 whats your emergency

Bellevue, WA

#15 Jan 1, 2013
hey,does anyone know how to get blood stains off of your bumper? ive been trying to do it all day, but some of it will not come off, i managed to get the handle bars out of the grill with a pry bar. the fuk'n gloves were a bit more difficult, because one of them got stuck in one the belts, and trust me that was a pain in the a$$. so if anyone has any miracle solutions please let me know asap, thanks.
one more thing, all you perfect people out there should really make your kids come in after dark, because if that little brat wouldnt have been in the yard i wouldnt have this problem.
agony

Point Pleasant, WV

#16 Jan 1, 2013
shame on you Booze hound an even more shame on you 911 whats your emergency
allison

Bellevue, WA

#17 Jan 1, 2013
Karma..Thats all I have to say you little prick.
911 whats your emergency

Bellevue, WA

#18 Jan 1, 2013
karma is a b!tch i use to date her, i swear she's bibolar! so it doesnt suprise me that you bring her up, and then suggest that she going to get revenge on me, well guess what, i got a t.p.o. on that nutcase and if you keep suggesting harm should befall on me, then guess what youre next!
also, if anyone is missing a pair of kids gloves and some handle bars for a small bike let me know and i'll drive them back over to you... normally i'd just return them, but i cant really remember everything from last night so i have to ask... by the way, i'll be expecting full restitution for the damages to my car...
booze hound

United States

#20 Jan 2, 2013
hey 911, just get urself a can of spraypaint. that works great. as for the gloves and handlebars to goodwill where theyll be worth a fortune plus make another kid happy till it gets mowed down. wait, were gettin off topic here. it should be leather gloves guns and orange cones. damn kids have to get in the way and ruin everything. i would be still drinking but my welfare card is outta money see. Id propose a beer run but i dont have enuff beer to get me there, and those checkpoints are prolly gone anyway. booze hound
Anonymous

United States

#21 Jan 2, 2013
Booze hound and 911 U both need help,ur sick ppl,even if ur joking to get a reaction ur posts r childish,insensitive,and the most terrible things to ever say or brag about,I pray if u have children they never get hit by a drunk driver,or ever in a vehicle that gets hit by a drunk driver,ur posts r so infuriating u should be turned in to the authorities,but obviously we don't know who u r, I pray to god u r someone I don't know,becuz I would be ashamed of knowing u,I bet ur parents r proud of u(ha-ha).Such ignorant ppl

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
suicide 7 min Boots n Pants 17
how do you like your mens junk hairy or shaved 25 min LOL 65
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 51 min Slumlord Weather ... 30,591
Chrissy Jones 2 hr HEarsay 2
BEWARE- white small truck 2 hr hmmm 84
new man 2 hr charlie 1
pool hall 3 hr hmmmm 18
Penis size (Aug '11) 3 hr Sarcasshole 69
The Brick Tavern 5 hr good man 14
Jo Ellen and Andy Fisher 10 hr backfire 138
•••
•••
•••

Gallipolis Jobs

•••