does anyone know Brandi Mannon & Dawn Caldwell

Posted in the Gallipolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rodney 2

United States

#1 Nov 19, 2010
These two young lady's live near me on Gavin street and there was allot of cops at their house about a month ago late in the night i was just wondering what was the story on these two because if their bad people I'm concerned for my children being in the same neighborhood??
they are bad people

Pickerington, OH

#2 Nov 19, 2010
they are druggies
i would move away as soon as possible
also they are sex offenders
Cheri

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2010
Is Brandy related to Kenny Mannon? If so, that may be why cops are out there.
they are bad people

Pickerington, OH

#4 Nov 19, 2010
yes thats her brother
they are drugs in that house
get out of there quick
Cheri

United States

#5 Nov 19, 2010
If either one was sex offenders, they'd be on the gallia jail site. But they're not.
Doug

Corning, OH

#6 Nov 19, 2010
they are bad people wrote:
yes thats her brother
get out of there quick
Kenny Mannon does NOT have a sister!! Get a life and leave others alone! If they were sex offenders they would be listed on the scite and they are NOT!! Grow up!!!!!!!!
they are bad people

Pickerington, OH

#7 Nov 19, 2010
they havent got caught yet
rodney 2

United States

#8 Nov 20, 2010
so there are still drgs goin on after the raid???? omg qhat is this world comming to? there is a young baby in that house? Now i'm a nervous wreck
twiztid4life

Blacklick, OH

#9 Jan 21, 2011
the black dude james hairston is a nark he got busted with 20 oxy 80s he use to live in the house on gavin st he works for fred workman dropin dime on ppl so his lil b*#ch @$$ wont go to jail so if anyone know whats good for them they wont fuck with him
bobonme

Point Pleasant, WV

#10 Jan 21, 2011
let me tell u about this bitches i know them persoally. well brandy is bout to get her rm cut off she shots up andshe hs a big obess n her arm. her old man jamie harstion is ci 00010 for the galliacounty police dsepartment. he has been narckin on peple to get him self out of trouble but he stoled a check from his baby momma grandmother and wrote it for 2000 dollars e never got in trouble for that. Dawn os abig hoes.
tiktak

United States

#11 Feb 13, 2011
Cheri wrote:
Is Brandy related to Kenny Mannon? If so, that may be why cops are out there.
NO SHES NOT
bobonme

Point Pleasant, WV

#12 Feb 15, 2011
so has she
BRANDI11

Ravenswood, WV

#13 Feb 27, 2011
FIRST OF ALL DONT YOU FUCKING PEOPLE HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THEN TALK SHIT FOR ONE WERE NOT SEX OFFENDERS SO DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT AND WHILE THE STUFF ABOUT JAMIE MY BE TRUE ME AND MY SISTER DID MAKE SOME MISTAKES IN THE PAST BUT EVERYONE HAS AND NO WE ARE NOT DOPE HEADS SO Y DONT YOU ALL DO ME A FAVOR AND GET A LIFE
FACT

Ripley, WV

#14 Feb 28, 2011
BRANDI11 wrote:
FIRST OF ALL DONT YOU FUCKING PEOPLE HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THEN TALK SHIT FOR ONE WERE NOT SEX OFFENDERS SO DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT AND WHILE THE STUFF ABOUT JAMIE MY BE TRUE ME AND MY SISTER DID MAKE SOME MISTAKES IN THE PAST BUT EVERYONE HAS AND NO WE ARE NOT DOPE HEADS SO Y DONT YOU ALL DO ME A FAVOR AND GET A LIFE
i know for a fact you are a druggie hell you just got out of jail ! and for your arm yes you shot up and missed and was in the hosiptal so dont come on here blamming jamie for everything and as far as jamie he is a needle junkie too. and for your sister dawn she is a whore like you but instead of getting paid for it you pay them by buying drugs for men with your granny's money so they will have something to do with your skank a**. if nobody believe me just take a look at her arms

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#15 Mar 1, 2011
Nope. No one knows them.
FACT

Ripley, WV

#16 Mar 1, 2011
http://galliasheriff.org/images/Inmate%20File...
you dont do drugs lmfao what you just sell them?
tulips

Columbus, OH

#17 Mar 1, 2011
Kenny doesn't have a sister.....
they are bad people wrote:
yes thats her brother
get out of there quick
bobonme

Point Pleasant, WV

#18 Mar 2, 2011
HEY BRANDI hows your arm
Fact

Ripley, WV

#19 Mar 3, 2011
i bet she now shoots up in the other one now. lol
Ralph

Flushing, NY

#20 Mar 4, 2011
rodney 2 wrote:
so there are still drgs goin on after the raid???? omg qhat is this world comming to? there is a young baby in that house? Now i'm a nervous wreck
If you had a question like that why don't you call the Sheriff and talk to him about it these people on here are just going to mess with your head?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Troy Facemire 8 min Troy 3
Truancy 14 min Inquiring Minds 9
last post wins (Dec '10) 48 min Law D Doll 7,854
Who's this girl using the name Tammera Tattles? 1 hr XXX 19
brandy Miller 2 hr tsean 83
f**k all of you motherf**king drug dealers 2 hr ill get u 14
Drop a Word /Add a Word (Jan '12) 2 hr texas pete 312
More from around the web

Gallipolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE