People on buckridge
RogerRabbit

Columbus, OH

#1 Feb 3, 2013
Thoughts?
woman beater
#2 Feb 4, 2013
what apartment do you live in?
woman beater
#3 Feb 4, 2013
it doesnt matter what apartment you live in, because you'll just keep spitting out kids so you can stay there for free until you get your ssi approved, and then you'll move in to holzer apartments with the rest of gallia county's early retired community....

i guess things are looking up for you, huh....

Finally!
smiles

Greenbrier, AR

#5 Feb 4, 2013
who do I turn to for help with a restraining order?
woman beater
#6 Feb 4, 2013
smiles wrote:
who do I turn to for help with a restraining order?
what apartment are you in?
Shelly Belly

United States

#7 Feb 5, 2013
When u said buckridge nuff said right there no need to say any more
bently

United States

#8 Feb 7, 2013
U dumbass people act like where a person lives makes them who they are. Theres drug heads, gals who have babies just for the money and lazy ass people all over gallia county.
woman beater
#9 Feb 7, 2013
bently wrote:
U dumbass people act like where a person lives makes them who they are. Theres drug heads, gals who have babies just for the money and lazy ass people all over gallia county.
then there's lazy ass drug heads living there with their kids because they are dumbasses who got knocked while they were high by other dumasses living there....
woman beater
#10 Feb 7, 2013
woman beater wrote:
<quoted text>
then there's lazy ass drug heads living there with their kids because they are dumbasses who got knocked while they were high by other dumasses living there....
good point, dont judge a book by its 500 pages....

i never thought of it like that.

i can tell....
woman beater
#11 Feb 7, 2013
what apartment are you living in?

666, but dont tell anyone because its not mine, i'm not suppose to even be here....

ohhh....

if my p.o. finds out where i am this place will get raided!
you follow me?

hey, do you any butter?

yeah, hard or soft?
bently

United States

#12 Feb 7, 2013
woman beater wrote:
<quoted text>then there's lazy ass drug heads living there with their kids because they are dumbasses who got knocked while they were high by other dumasses living there....
.

Guess you are a dumbass too
woman beater

United States

#13 Feb 7, 2013
Yep i am a dumbass
woman beater
#15 Feb 8, 2013
bently wrote:
<quoted text>.
Guess you are a dumbass too
you make a good point....
i think youre alright...

so, is bently your name or how you spend your time up there?

ass in i was bently over on the ridge by my baby's mamma's daddy at her friends apartment that sex of us stay @...
woman beater
#16 Feb 8, 2013
woman beater wrote:
Yep i am a dumbass
this meth is shake n bake and i helped make it at apartment # six hundred and twelve point two three four...

wtf?

dont fill ba'add, claws eye wus thankin tha sane thang....

(sound of car racing off)
woman beater
#18 Feb 8, 2013
RogerRabbit wrote:
Thoughts?
i think youre a loser for licking stevie blue devil burger shitters ass, and tickling oley angels ball sack, while drinking king cobra la la la la la on buck toothe ridge...
woman beater
#19 Feb 8, 2013
woman beater wrote:
<quoted text>
i think youre a loser for licking stevie blue devil burger shitters ass, and tickling oley angels ball sack, while drinking king cobra la la la la la on buck toothe ridge...
thats not nice!
why do you have to call it like it is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how 33 min Curious 27
Margaret Evans judge (Sep '16) 1 hr yummy 45
Hot ladies part 2 2 hr geep 60
Billy Simpkins 2 hr Margaret 2
Synthia hurt (Aug '15) 4 hr Tammy 21
Crazy drunk girl @courtside this weekend 5 hr tandy porton 5
anyone know misty baird (Oct '12) 5 hr Family friend 52
Drunken Gallia Deputies on Duty 7 hr Jeff 21

Gallipolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gallipolis Mortgages