does size matter
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
citizen of gallia

Ravenswood, WV

#1 Nov 27, 2012
Hello just a simple question if you have a comment then stay with the subject and be an adult not a childish as#
Johnny Quid

United States

#2 Nov 27, 2012
Yes smaller vag is better then big sloppy vag
Frank the Tank

United States

#3 Nov 27, 2012
citizen of gallia wrote:
Hello just a simple question if you have a comment then stay with the subject and be an adult not a childish as#
Yeah size matters the size of the wallet and that's a fact jack!!!!
nope

Lockhart, TX

#5 Dec 1, 2012
I'm a size 8

Since: Sep 12

United States

#6 Dec 1, 2012
I wear a 13 12 is too small and 14 too big
some person

Pikeville, KY

#7 Dec 1, 2012
Every "size" matters!!
dognes

Masontown, PA

#8 Dec 1, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
Yes in Matter the difference between a good night and a bad night is in inches
dumb

United States

#9 Dec 1, 2012
I like the big marshmallows.
duck

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Dec 17, 2012
Yes
of course it does

Van Nuys, CA

#11 Dec 23, 2012
Are you kidding ne? Everyone knows that tge bigger the dick the better it is. There are just some possitions that you lil dick rednecks cant do. Joey jacobs has a big dick, maybe he can show ya what yer missin. Lol best fuk I ever had.
beth

Ravenswood, WV

#12 Dec 23, 2012
No size doesn't matter.
Lmao!!!! last 2 Bf. were large sized .(over the years AH's) Latest bf is small. Zzzzzzzzz size matters!!!!!!!!(can I say can't even feel the darn thing-faking it is really fun-not!.) lucky for me he's a 2 second lay. Get it over with. Gonna say again. Zzzzzz. Sure is a nice guy so I'm trying to hang it out.:-( sorry guys the bigger boys are better.)If you don't know how to use it. We either get on top or just make more of an effort to move around. You small fellas -nothing. We fake it. Just being truthful. 7/8" at least. girth is a must. Pencil dicks are boring! And it's funny how you all think your a great lay- when 9/10 times again we are faking it!
deprived

United States

#16 Dec 23, 2012
Little teeny weiney pie ,you slipped in and now you hide. I close my eyes and prey you grow . What a Christmas it will be with your itsy bitsy pee wee. Big ol big cock my new BF has not! I hope i may , i hope i might, get a dildo as a Xmas present tonight so we won't continue to fight.
Trollin

Gallipolis, OH

#17 Dec 23, 2012
The size of the vagina does matter. When you have a big sloppy one from over usage they just can't get the pleasure they use to. Of course the only way of getting back to the great sex of yesterday is to stop inserting things in there for awhile. But if you have a big vagina, then that's easier said than done.
So really it comes down to the fact that if you only get pleasure from a larger male. You're a whore.

Since: Jan 11

No description available.

#19 Dec 23, 2012
Have you ever seen a d!ldo smaller than 8 or 9 inches? That should be a clue!
Truth hurts

Heath, OH

#21 Dec 25, 2012
Fact is I can care less. most chicks are loose. if the woman cant feel it. Niether can the man.tight is better. A woman can change that. loose pieces of ass you are and really your the clueless ones. True story
sue

Ravenswood, WV

#22 Dec 25, 2012
Truth hurts wrote:
Fact is I can care less. most chicks are loose. if the woman cant feel it. Niether can the man.tight is better. A woman can change that. loose pieces of ass you are and really your the clueless ones. True story
lol Most chicks are loose. You def. have a small one. Sat down boy!!!!
just in!

United States

#23 Dec 26, 2012
All girls will get a little large if you got that thing worked up like u supposed to. But some are tight and some are not and that depends on the woman and her build and does she work those muscles, how old she is, how many children, there is a lot to it. But there are also some of us girls out there who are size queens and like the biggens.
This is not always the way to find a good man either because I have met some real losers with biggens but my friend don't care about size and she has found a good man although I don't know if he is large or not? I'm simply saying you should make your decision for your mate based off of other things and not the size of there stuff cause they all good enough to do the job.
Truth hurts

United States

#24 Dec 27, 2012
sue wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Most chicks are loose. You def. have a small one. Sat down boy!!!!
hahaha nope :)
sue

Chillicothe, OH

#25 Dec 27, 2012
Truth hurts wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha nope :)
haha bet I'm right! Boy!
downtown

Pittsburgh, PA

#26 Dec 28, 2012
I don't care if size does matter I'm in it for myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kkk west world 2 hr G-wiz Un quality ... 1
I know who G -wiz is 6 hr Crypt keeper 5
Jackie dunn behm kkk 6 hr Letters from home... 1
Dear Gallia co 6 hr G-wiz Un quality ... 3
To idiots that voted for trump (Apr '17) 11 hr Real Facts 850
Emma Pauley 11 hr hum123 1
Norma smith 12 hr curious 5

Gallipolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Gallipolis Mortgages