F*cking Thieves
Dognapper

Englewood, CO

#1 Dec 30, 2011
What do these people do, set around and read the paper giving they can read and go through the obits to see who passed away. Thats exactly what they did to my friend. He hasn,t got cold yet and they've already robbed him. How sick is that. Your nothing more than trash. Looking for a quick fix. I hate you sonzabit*hes. I hope you rot in hell.
who cares

United States

#2 Dec 30, 2011
Dognapper wrote:
What do these people do, set around and read the paper giving they can read and go through the obits to see who passed away. Thats exactly what they did to my friend. He hasn,t got cold yet and they've already robbed him. How sick is that. Your nothing more than trash. Looking for a quick fix. I hate you sonzabit*hes. I hope you rot in hell.
travis warren nickie Eastman Angie and misty white are the biggest druggie thieves around
lol

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jan 13, 2012
depart from people like that it bad thiefs would steal from the dead who did they steal from why was they not put in jail.
Omg

United States

#4 Jan 13, 2012
Dognapper wrote:
Sorry to say, but i wouldnt be surprised if it was family. No I dont know any of these people or the one who passed, but thats usually the case!
About Time

Point Pleasant, WV

#5 Jan 13, 2012
Our family had been called to one of the areas nursing homes as a family member was dying and all the members who lived in Gallia County had their homes broken into and robbed. Further checking revealed that this had happened to at least 2 other families, also.

“Formidable ”

Since: Jan 11

Legendary

#6 Jan 14, 2012
Do you announce your schedules on facebook or some other social media site? A neighbor of mine just came back from a trip a few states away and posted each and every move on there. I see a lot of my friends doing the same thing, mostly female. Some have the location thingy on their mobiles. I disabled mine. That's how people get robbed, sometimes that's how criminals are caught.
lol

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jan 14, 2012
who was it they stole from was it in gallipolis why didnt the family put they in jail family or not thats low down.
Dognapper

United States

#8 Jan 15, 2012
Hey all you topix people; the Dognapper is back. The reason their not in jail is because the bast*rds never got caught. Neighbors saw flashl[ghts and called the law. well it takes hours for Bidwells finest to get there, so they were long gone.Wish I had been around, somebody would be wearing lead in their asses. Man it;s just wrong to steal from the dead. Last year they had a little scam going on where they used cell phones and four wheelers,one person on each end of the road with a cell phone,watch you leave and rob your ass.Everybody on that road got robbed except us.People who know us know that it;s not good for your health to stop by old Dognappers house unexpected.Cockroaches know that when they check in they don;t check out.Hope to put the pieces together and find the lowlife bast*rds. Time will tell. Peace Out Dognapper
steven snyder

Pikeville, KY

#9 Jan 16, 2012
did this just happen a month ago. and was it thers own mother they stole from family or find a way to lock them up they need help.
aad

Pikeville, KY

#10 Jan 17, 2012
set a trap and get a video on them and take it to the cops. but a person never knows when they will strike again.
info

Gallipolis, OH

#11 Jan 17, 2012
lol wrote:
who was it they stole from was it in gallipolis why didnt the family put they in jail family or not thats low down.
Would you take a stinking english class?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sierra Vandyke from Bob evans 6 min Hoda 1
What did Billy do? 10 min Hoda 8
Jackie dunn 23 min Historic lovers ln 7
Miranda Brumfield 31 min Scrapper 5
Eric jones 32 min Scrapper 3
William "Bub" Rupe 34 min Gazette 18
Synthia Hurt caught stealing from the Korner 35 min Gazette 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gallipolis Mortgages