Bubby klein & Millie Gilbert

Posted in the Gallipolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

United States

#1 Apr 18, 2012
Anyone know anything about them? Just wondering what happened between them.
Lol

United States

#2 Apr 18, 2012
She's a money grubbing wh**e and he got married and is fatter than ever.
Really?!

Kansas City, MO

#3 Apr 19, 2012
Who did he marry?!
just wondering

United States

#4 May 5, 2012
how do you know my sister and derek,he has been a ass to her from the start of there marriage.and unless you know my sister please be kind.
millie :)

Kansas City, MO

#5 May 5, 2012
Aww and that's why I love my sisters :)
But honestly Bubby is the sweetest guy I know and he has been by my side through everything.... He is my best friend and I'm happy to have him in my life!! As for Derek we are getting divorced. So now that the whole damn town knows everything about me I'm going to get back to my life like all of you should !! Oh & stop worrying about who I'm with or what I'm doing.. Leave my name off this stupid ass site!!
baby gurl

United States

#6 May 5, 2012
Don't say much for your taste in MEN !No wonder Derek was mean to you what u expect when u have boyfriends the whole time ur married !But u wont have any problem finding another those dumbasses are everywhere, Lolololol.
true

United States

#7 May 6, 2012
and you ruined his life by telling lies and getting him arrested. He had a great job. Hope you get what you deserve.
The John

United States

#8 May 6, 2012
Id do Millie. I bet her vag is lined with sterling silver!
idiot

United States

#9 May 6, 2012
The John you would need money to get there !She's not picky about looks either,you just need to be short ,fat,bald, ugly !Oh and she spit 4 kids out of there so I doubt its lined in silver !Ask her though and she will tell you its lined in gold.Lol But if you have money OR your a tattoo artist she'll do ya !Atleast thats what I heard !!
The John

United States

#10 May 6, 2012
I got most of those looks covered and i just got paid!!!!

Maryland Heights, MO

#11 May 6, 2012
You guys are fu**ing stupid!! U have no idea what kind of situation I was in or how Derek treated me...!! I wasn't the only one cheating in that relationship. I'm pretty sure if you talk to Sunday Franklin she won't deny the fact she spent several nights with him in a hotel when he was still my husband! Everyone makes stupid choices.... It's over now so just let it go. I don't fu** everyone nor do I fu** people for money... I'm sick of everyone saying all this bad shit about me. If you don't know both sides of the story you shouldn't post sh** on here!!! It's ridiculous and this site just makes everyone feel like #%^*!!

Maryland Heights, MO

#12 May 6, 2012
idiot wrote:
The John you would need money to get there !She's not picky about looks either,you just need to be short ,fat,bald, ugly !Oh and she spit 4 kids out of there so I doubt its lined in silver !Ask her though and she will tell you its lined in gold.Lol But if you have money OR your a tattoo artist she'll do ya !Atleast thats what I heard !!

That's the funniest one yet !! Hey at least this site makes me laugh!! I have never even known a tattoo artist in my life...Oh & Yeap I have 4 beautiful kids & the c-section scars to prove it... ;-)
Lol

United States

#13 May 6, 2012
[QUOTE who="millie :)"]Aww and that's why I love my sisters :)
But honestly Bubby is the sweetest guy I know and he has been by my side through everything.... He is my best friend and I'm happy to have him in my life!! As for Derek we are getting divorced. So now that the whole damn town knows everything about me I'm going to get back to my life like all of you should !! Oh & stop worrying about who I'm with or what I'm doing.. Leave my name off this stupid ass site!![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I used to think he was a sweet guy too. He is nothing but a user and a compulsive liar and basically, a thief. You played him for a fool and turned him into even more of a piece of trash than he ever was. You absolutely treated him like shit. He talked so much trash about you too. Oh, and the number of times he lied to you.... I lost count. Bubby was trying to have sex with other girls while he was with you anyway. And he lied to you about still being married to Milinda. In my opinion, he deserved everything he got and then some. Personally, I wouldn't mind beating the crap out of him myself.

Ardsley, NY

#14 May 6, 2012
Seriously?! He would never do that to me...

Ardsley, NY

#15 May 6, 2012
Who was he messing around with behind my back?! He has never lied to me!
Lol

United States

#16 May 6, 2012
[QUOTE who="millie :)"]Who was he messing around with behind my back?! He has never lied to me![/QUOTE]

HA HA HA You really believe that? Yes, Millie, he did lie to you. And I know he did try to get with other girls. According to him, he succeeded with at least one. And I know of another, that I saw with my own eyes, that he tried to get with and failed. He is a compulsive liar. If his mouth is moving, he is lying. You two really are perfect for each other.
ha ha

Point Pleasant, WV

#17 May 6, 2012
Millie just admit your a big [email protected] and keep getting the dick thrown in you that's all ur good for
Funny as hell

Ardsley, NY

#18 May 8, 2012
Don't worry dis Kim chick just tryin to stir shit around. Karma bitch
Lol

United States

#19 May 8, 2012
Funny as hell wrote:
Don't worry dis Kim chick just tryin to stir shit around. Karma bitch
No dumba$$, not Kim. So many people know your business, Bubba. You cried to anyone who would listen. And used everyone who tried to help you.
Lol

United States

#20 May 8, 2012
[QUOTE who="millie :)"]Seriously?! He would never do that to me...[/QUOTE]
And if you're dumb enough to believe that, then good for you. They say ignorance is bliss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is it that lets this idiot feed company clo... 1 hr citizen 11
White Shriners/Masons VS Black Masons (Mar '11) 6 hr Learning is good 18
Erica Wray 6 hr Catsrus 2
What do you think of job being done by Gallia C... 6 hr Really curious 30
guy with blonde fro at cside? 7 hr Yeah 4
Another stupid Champlin video 8 hr Buff dude 16
PRISON TIME FOR CHILD SUPPORT vs. DRUG DEALER'S... (Sep '10) 8 hr Saxu H 44
Who burned 9 hr long time friend 22

Gallipolis Jobs

More from around the web