Drugs in this town
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
weneedjustice

United States

#1 Jun 18, 2013
Is there anyone else who sees that our town is being over run by drugs and drug dealers? I don't care if it is pills, weed, heroin or meth. A drug is a drug. It is getting into the hands of our children and breeding a generation of dead beat moms and dads who don't want to work. They will squandor every dime they do get (mostly from the people they mooch off of) to fund their habbit. I have seen too many good women support these deadbeats and even a few men who stay and support their partners habit. Kids suffer. They pay the price. All the time you are hearing "what is wrong with a little weed, a little alcohol ect?" Cops need to get on the ball and bust some of these dealers. Yes that included weed dealors as well. Women you need to grow up and realize these men will never change, never grow up and you can't love them to change. Here is a tip for men. Even though I am one, listen up. Men are the providers and protectors of the family. Stop living off your women and having them support and take care of you! They spend all your time being loyal and taking care of your assws and won't have anything to do with a decent man becausw you have ran them down so much. Ask yourself is it really worth losing EVERYTHING for drugs? Is your life really that bad? What is she/he finally gets tired of it all and walks away forever? Start taking care of your responsibilities! My questions to you all and hopefully law enforcement will read this is who are the biggest dealors in this town and who uses their women?
Ouch

United States

#3 Jun 18, 2013
I feel the same way. When you have close neighbors dealing, what do you do. Law enforcement can't just bust into them homes without proof. I really wished there was something I could do. I have small children at my home. We have dealers in and out next door.
Kickintheteeth

Point Pleasant, WV

#4 Jun 18, 2013
Truth is,our law enforcement has been thinned out,and they don't/can't do much anymore.Its sad but our quiet small town is headed towards being a burned out trash hole,and there isn't much we can do but stand by and watch it decay.
dwthany1

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Jun 18, 2013
they need to check whats coming through the mail..my wife gets drugs sent to her through the mail..ive got e-mail print offs where her and her brother was talking and she was telling him to come down to their sisters house where she was babysitting cause she had some pain pills... the sad part is he is only 15 years old and she was soliciting drugs not to mention she was doing them with her...she claims she dont like people who do them but secretly she does them..hell her dad even is her supplier..but my point is she got ran out of virgina for ratting out mexicans cause she said she doesnt condone drug use but then she turns around and does them herself and with kids at that...shame on you brittany rupe
weneedjustice

United States

#7 Jun 19, 2013
Yes they could make better use of their time and crack down on this problem. Too many are getting slaps on the wrist if that. Our children are going to grow up in a generation where it is okay to smoke pot, drink a little ect. I say the same as I always have a drug is a drug no matter what kind! Stop making excuses for them. Oh they had a bad childhood, parents died young, they need it for their nerves ect. Bullcrap! Grow up! Stop coddling an enabling them. Let them grow up and be MEN not boys, mothers not children. Tough love people. If your wife is dealing turn her ass in! It will only get worse.
Dognapper

Waseca, MN

#8 Jun 19, 2013
Drugs are gonna be around as long as we are. You can go just about anywhere and get them. I have no problem with weed but the rest of that shit will kill ya. At least with weed they can still survive and not lose everything they own but if it's something else they will sell their soul for it. It's sad to see that but we can't stop the drugs from coming into Gallia. You have people here that will drive all the way to Florida to get them and bring them back. Drug dealers are making damn good money off of them and they won't stop anytime soon. I guess it's up to our kids whether they use them or not. All you can do is point them in the right direction and hope they take your advice. You can't be with them 24/7 and drugs will be out there for them to try. I told my son I brought you in this world and i'll take you out if I catch you with anything. I think he's smoked a little weed and it made him sick and his best friend who is a girl stole some of daddy's weed and they tried it out. 15 yr olds getting high. I have smoked weed every since I was 12 but I do not and will not share or smoke around where people are. To me thats for my own personal use. Not to be shared with kids. The rest of these drugs are what's killing our kids and theres no way to stop it. It's not the Sheriffs department's fault. They deal with stupid shit every day. Stupid people as well. I know a couple who litterally threaten the Grandparents if they don't hand over their drugs. Tell an old women who lives alone that that they know what she has and not to play stupid with them or they will take everything she has. They actually threaten this old lady if she don't hand over her Fentenol patches and her pills. Thats where the theiving comes in to place. I couldn't do that to anyone let alone my Grandparents. It(drugs) will never stop and all you can do is set and watch them kill their selves or kill somebody over them. I mean what can you do? Turn them in. Lot of good thats gonna do. Just sayin! Dognapper
dwthany1

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Jun 19, 2013
i already turned her in but i doubt that will do any good.. shes out selling our 2 sons a.d.h.d medicine..thats sad to cause our one son really needs it but she would rather sell it or snort it than give it to him...how is that good mothering.. and not to mention she does them in front of her. you try and call someone bout it and they laugh at you and think your stupid
weneedjustice

United States

#12 Jun 19, 2013
No. I don't just take to "internet gossip pages". Child services has been informed. I don't give two cents about your opinon. All I care about is those kids. It is plain to everyone that she is unfit. It is just going to be a matter of time before someone in child services gets the point and put those kids with a good family who can love and provide for them. They do not have a stable home. Her family is unstable. As far as helping instead of hurting them I AM helping by being a human being and repoting this situation. If I continue to see or hear about abuse and neglect I WILL report it until something gets done! You obviously wish to defend her therefor you must as you say "be close to the situation" so do yourself a favor and look out for those innocent kids. If you can't see the neglect of these poor kids then you are obviously blind and/or stupid. Weed is also a problem and many people refuse to see that. I have seen men put it above their families. The woman works and bust ass while the man goes and works here and there just to finance his habit. Makes me ashamed to be a man sometimes when I see or hear this. Weed can be just as bad as any drug and you won't find hardly anyone around here who doesn't use/sell it. As for the Rupe chick not giving her kid his meds she needs to be a mother. I have heard of some Rupes though. Most of them are dope heads. Nothing worse than a man living off his woman and making her take care of the kids. Guess it is partly her fault too for sticking around. You can't change them. Who are the biggest dope heads around or are we all to afraid to speak up?
weneedjustice

United States

#13 Jun 19, 2013
Wow. Weird someone elses post appeared mixed in with mine! Mine starts with weed is also a problem. Wtf!
dwthany1

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Jun 19, 2013
no her last name used to be gilbert before we got married and camden was her maiden name... she is staying with her mom out in patriot while i live in virginia... i have already reported her to some people about the meds.. the sheriffs dept up there was supposed to call me back but they never have..i bust my butt everyday working...ive tried and tried to help her get clean but its no use.... u cant get clean when u go around it all the time and then say its going to be my last time
dwthany1

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Jun 19, 2013
messed up thing is there is 7 people living in a 2 bedroom trailor out in patriot and they dont have the courtesy to let the 2 babies have a room they make them sleep on the floor of the front room.. she sleeps in a fouton and somewhat comfortable them babies probally are hurting when they get up in the morning
Dognapper

Waseca, MN

#17 Jun 20, 2013
Theres another place down in Mudsock that has the same thing goin on. It's a like a 12 by 50, 2 bedroom trailer and I don't know where all of them sleep. You would think they would add on or something but for as long as i've known them it's been that way. Must like stepping over people and trying not to wake them up as you move around in your own home. Hell were probably talking about the same people. Dognapper
weneedjustice

United States

#18 Jun 20, 2013
I don't know what that was about. It appeared mixed in with my post Karma. My post was about drugs in this town. I didn't "gossip" about anyone in particular. Could if I wanted too. Just giving my opinion like everyone else on here. I never said anything that was "gossip". Just stating the facts. Drugs in this town has gotten out of control and we need to not be afraid to stand up and voice our opinion and concerns. I do agree that some use topix for useless gossip but I am sure when topix was created they new "gossip" would happen.
Rio

Jackson, OH

#19 Jun 20, 2013
CPS in Gallia county needs a good review also.

Since: Jan 11

No description available.

#20 Jun 20, 2013
CPS is known to fail kids everywhere but I agree that they, here in gallia, suck. Gotta have a job tho, right.
mad

United States

#22 Jun 20, 2013
Let's name names ready set go I am
Dognapper

Waseca, MN

#23 Jun 20, 2013
Britney Camden is her name and I didn't put it together until someone said something about Patriot. So I went back and read all the post. Brittney is my ex Daughter Inlaw. I heard she had moved away but I guess she came back. Her 2 boys belong to my stepson Jeremy and he's in Montana. She must have married again because this dude claims he's in Virginia working and she's back here. Get this shit, the post I put on here about a family in Mudsok, Well Brittney and her 2 sons are related to the people in Mudsok. As a matter of fact these 2 girls married brothers, my step sons Scotty and Jeremy. Their kids are cousins, 1st cousins. Scottys ex lives in the small 2 bedroom trailer with several other people and now brittneys back home with her mommy and they live in a 2 bedroom trailer with everyone else and they are 1 road away from each other. Small world after all. Dognapper

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24 Jun 20, 2013
yeah i know that girl... big time,for lack of better words,a slut, and drug abuser.she called me the other day wanting me to go buy her some pills and said she didnt have any money but she would sleep with me for them... i guess she didnt know that i got clean.. but she was trashing jeremy bad..i know the guy and he aint a bad person,dont know what he ever seen in her though..i heard the reason why she left where she was at was cause she got into some trouble down there with some mexicans and when she couldnt pay her bill she went to the cops.. i heard she had 6 felonies and got it dropped to a misdameanor.. if she is back in patriot i wonder how long it will be till she is sleeping with her step brother again
Dognapper

Waseca, MN

#25 Jun 21, 2013
Her name is Brittany Camden. She's my ex daughter inlaw. I heard she moved to Virginia but I didn't know she came back. The place in Mudsok I was telling you about is 1 road over from Brittneys home. Weird thing is the people in Mudsok are relatives of Brittneys. Brittney and Chrystal married brothers. I know this because they are my step sons. It's a shame because they sleep in chairs and everywhere else they can find. I don't know why they don't build on other then when your kids grow up and get married you don't expect them to turn around and come back home. It's hard to make a living. Hopefully Brittneys mom will see to it that the boys get their meds. Dognapper

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#26 Jun 21, 2013
yeah she came back...to bad for gallia county though..her mom claims she loves that girl and would do anything for her but i have heard otherwise..its kind of hard to make sure they get their meds when she has already got rid of them to her husbands sister to sell.brittany had it made down in virginia,she didnt have to work and was well taken care of,she had it made untill she had the run in with the mexicans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No more Bob Evans Farm 41 min BuckeyeHoosier 10
Things you shouldnt do NAKED 1 hr Helloo 16
salty dog I thought you said court side was goi... 2 hr Say What 6
gdc 3 hr Say What 11
all pedophiles and abusers 3 hr what 2
car starter 3 hr aunt bee 2
Scott Perterson innocent/ Presidential pardon 5 hr Blown Away 2

Gallipolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance