indiana wrote:
watch your childrens from sex affenders do you know any in gallia county ohio
lmao @ affenders

Since: Jan 11

No description available.

#4 Jun 19, 2011
indiana wrote:
watch your childrens from sex affenders do you know any in gallia county ohio
Gallia Academy leaves one hell of a mark.
american

Racine, OH

#5 Jun 19, 2011
there are two that lives in the country out patriot ohio one in the east end named daniel long was in gallia county jail
sharon

Herndon, VA

#6 Jun 19, 2011
They don't only live here but they is some that's from other counties that,work here. They are in are stores plants and even churches singing they should not be allowed to work in places where kids are going
american

Racine, OH

#7 Jun 19, 2011
they do things to little boys just like little girls daniel was in jail for child abuse feeling around on a little girl
american

Racine, OH

#8 Jun 19, 2011
gary arnold and daniel long from gallipolis ohio are two that was arrested.
think about it

Herndon, VA

#9 Jun 19, 2011
To Sharon
There is no way that there are sex offenders singing in churches in our area. I could not imagine any church bringing in that could possibly harm children in the congregation. You are just another person trying to make churches look bad. I really feel sorry for you.
american

Racine, OH

#10 Jun 19, 2011
they are people who are mostly on drugs people who drink to much and and dont care who they hurt and these people dont go to church they need to go and learn about god. and change ther ways
sharon

Herndon, VA

#11 Jun 19, 2011
I know for a fact that a popular church band in gallipolis has a sex offender in the group and it is all on the internet for anyone to find if you really care go to some sheriffs websites and find out for yourself. I ain't trying to start trouble or hurt anyone I am trying to keep kids from being molested. American not all offenders are drugies or drunks and yes some of them do go to church.

Since: May 11

Ravenswood, WV

#12 Jun 19, 2011
Which band is that?
american

Racine, OH

#13 Jun 20, 2011
there is alot of sex offenders on the web site we all need to pray that are children safe.
sharon

Herndon, VA

#14 Jun 20, 2011
I ain't gonna put the name of the band on here but the guy in the band is from south point Ohio and he is listed on Lawrence countie sheriffs website as a sex offender it is all public record and he is in this local band going to churches in our area. Just look at some local bands that you know websites and you fan figure it out like I did too.
ScreenDoorJesus

United States

#15 Jun 20, 2011
why pray your children are safe!!! know that your children are safe. my mother knew where all her kids where at any given time of the day and who we were with. i am the same with my children,i know the school,the teachers and the kids they hang with. you have to be pro active,i think it's the gallia county sex offender site,look at it and see who lives a mile or two down the road from you!!
Reign

United States

#16 Jun 20, 2011
Dear lawrd.... "affenders"....
Reign

United States

#17 Jun 20, 2011
Btw, sex offenders should be shot. Just saying.
garage door buddah

Herndon, VA

#18 Jun 20, 2011
ScreenDoorJesus wrote:
why pray your children are safe!!! know that your children are safe. my mother knew where all her kids where at any given time of the day and who we were with. i am the same with my children,i know the school,the teachers and the kids they hang with. you have to be pro active,i think it's the gallia county sex offender site,look at it and see who lives a mile or two down the road from you!!
I believe statistics point out that the majority of sexual offences against minors are committed by adults that the minors are familiar with and/or hold a position of trust and/or authority.
ScreenDoorJesus

United States

#19 Jun 20, 2011
within a 2 mile radius of my home i have 7 sex offenders, lee tyree, don craigo jr, augusta baldwin,mark stacey,james lane,casey neal,david shank. does the sheriff's dept still do community notifications?? this info is listed on a public domain, gallia county sheriff's office..its complete with pictures.
ScreenDoorJesus

United States

#20 Jun 20, 2011
garage door buddah wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe statistics point out that the majority of sexual offences against minors are committed by adults that the minors are familiar with and/or hold a position of trust and/or authority.
dont know about the statistics, maybe im lucky,my mother had 9 kids, i myself have 5,no one in our family has been molested or abused.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mexican ILLEGALS working locally.... 52 min doug 6
chera johnson beaver 2 hr calling out on so... 1
News Splash pad voted down; questions arise regardin... 3 hr Truth 29
Taco Bell vs. Taco Hell 3 hr Truth is 2
Starving dogs rescued by shelter 5 hr Dog lover 27
Why is Champlin having all the true posts about... 5 hr Smiles 15
Shadow watson 6 hr Jkkk 7
News Gallia deputies discover body - 2:06 am updated: 8 hr 45631abc 46

Gallipolis Jobs

More from around the web