Next Last
rawrs

Athens, OH

#1 Jan 11, 2011
personle opinions of her frm wat i hear shes a rly slutty skank
Lindsey

United States

#2 Jan 11, 2011
She's a really nice girl and I think it's pretty pathetic to start a forum about someone when you could just get to know them yourself! There are going to be people on here who just want to start crap and then people who stick up for her. Just confront her instead of hiding behind a fake name. And from what you hear? Rumors? Are you kidding me? Most rumors you hear are false anyways. Like I said, get to know her for who she really is and then you'll know for sure.
goigle

Athens, OH

#3 Jan 12, 2011
she is a dumb ass bitch lol she is nothing but drama and she is sooooo damn annoying

“Formidable ”

Since: Jan 11

Legendary

#4 Jan 12, 2011
goigle wrote:
she is a dumb ass bitch lol she is nothing but drama and she is sooooo damn annoying
How about you stay on the same damn name you psychotic, cowardly troll. I don't know the girl but you are stupid. That I know.
anom

Xenia, OH

#5 Jun 28, 2012
i agree with the first comment all she cares bout is fucking she is shallow and has no selfrespect.she goes through guys like she does her cigs shes annoying and her voice is unbearable.and if anyones got something bad to say bout what i put they can kiss my cute lil white American freedom of speech ass!
headless horseman

Ripley, WV

#6 Jun 29, 2012
anom wrote:
i agree with the first comment all she cares bout is fucking she is shallow and has no selfrespect.she goes through guys like she does her cigs shes annoying and her voice is unbearable.and if anyones got something bad to say bout what i put they can kiss my cute lil white American freedom of speech ass!
You are wrong when you try to hide hate speech behind freedom of speech. You need to get off your cute lil white American freedom of speech ass and learn what is and isn't freedom of speech.
anom

Xenia, OH

#7 Jun 29, 2012
freedom of speech allows me to say what you call "hate speech"witch for one i DO NOT hate Tiffany i just think she needs to learn to resepect herself and stop letting every guy thats willing to put it in her.she just needs to get her life together and stop acting like shes still in high school.me saying that is not hate speech its just the truth.
headless horseman

Ripley, WV

#8 Jun 29, 2012
anom wrote:
freedom of speech allows me to say what you call "hate speech"witch for one i DO NOT hate Tiffany i just think she needs to learn to resepect herself and stop letting every guy thats willing to put it in her.she just needs to get her life together and stop acting like shes still in high school.me saying that is not hate speech its just the truth.
No, you are wrong. You can not defame or write malicious things about person that would cause harm to him/her just because you think she needs to grow up.
HATE SPEECH as referred to on the internet has nothing to do with whether you hate the person it refers to what you write.
What you said in this post is not at all what you said in your previous post. Why you feel entitled to post your opinion of this person is not important to your claiming you have the right to defame a person on the internet in writing under the right to free speech.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10 Jul 16, 2012
headless horseman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are wrong. You can not defame or write malicious things about person that would cause harm to him/her just because you think she needs to grow up.
HATE SPEECH as referred to on the internet has nothing to do with whether you hate the person it refers to what you write.
What you said in this post is not at all what you said in your previous post. Why you feel entitled to post your opinion of this person is not important to your claiming you have the right to defame a person on the internet in writing under the right to free speech.
HEY LOSER GUESS WHAT I HATE THE NASTY LITTLE WHORE I WISH SHE GET RAN OVER BY A MACK TRUCK!!!SHES TAKES I IN HER LOOSE AZZ!SHE A BIG HOLE WITH NOTHING BUT BUSH!SO WHAT YOU MAD BRO!?!?!HOWS THAT FOR YOU HATE SPEECH! AND I WAS FOR REAL BOUT WHAT I SAID BOUT HER TOO!HAHA
someone

United States

#11 Jul 18, 2012
Is her dads name chris?

Location hidden

#12 Jul 18, 2012
thats he boyfreinds name he might has well be her dad the way her treats his girlfriends lmao and i think that is her dads name
someone

United States

#13 Jul 20, 2012
Chirs was kinda jumpy and got on peoples nerves probly be around 40s now moved away to new mexico or something

Location hidden

#14 Jul 20, 2012
yup thats him he even raped a girl a while back without her father around tiffany turned into a wild teeny bopper spreading her legs for any man willing.she does it to feel loved i guess
someone

United States

#15 Jul 25, 2012
Wow I haven't saw him or her in years never thought she'd get like that
lol

United States

#16 Jul 27, 2012
Really? Haven't been laid in a few weeks you got her number lmao

Location hidden

#17 Jul 27, 2012
nope but shes not hard to find desprate guys ride her all around jackson,gallia,bidwell,rio :)
lol

United States

#18 Jul 27, 2012
Hell I live in rio I never see her maybe I should get a hoe call and put it out front

Location hidden

#19 Jul 27, 2012
all you gotta do is say your passing out free dick lmao
lol

United States

#20 Jul 27, 2012
Lmao might have to try that
Anonymous

Pickerington, OH

#21 Aug 12, 2012
someone wrote:
Chirs was kinda jumpy and got on peoples nerves probly be around 40s now moved away to new mexico or something
he is 38 (soon to be)and he lives in Oklahoma

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beach thread gone 6 min Bitch 2
Does anyone know who got busted on Porter Road ... 2 hr Peace 7
fireworks 3 hr help 1
Lee watson 3 hr love 10
Brandi Sowards at the Korner restaurant BEWARE! 3 hr Milkman 1
Vote Trump 3 hr Yourracist 38
Jackie dunn 4 hr Beany 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gallipolis Mortgages