United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Listening to Romney on the news it seems he would go to war and raise our taxes,these our tough times and if you search how he would pay to balance the budget,you find that all our taxes would raise or programs for schools and many other would be cut.I depend on wic for my baby although I don't get food stamps some people do and need them while they look for work or attend college.we need Obama and we need a Congress who will back him.get out,register and vote Democrat
dude

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

concerned parent wrote:
Listening to Romney on the news it seems he would go to war and raise our taxes,these our tough times and if you search how he would pay to balance the budget,you find that all our taxes would raise or programs for schools and many other would be cut.I depend on wic for my baby although I don't get food stamps some people do and need them while they look for work or attend college.we need Obama and we need a Congress who will back him.get out,register and vote Democrat
Obama has my vote. Romney will return to the policies that git us in this mess. It's amazing what people forget in such a short amount of time.
obama 4 more years

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama has my vote as well. I don't know why anyone making undr $200,000 year would vote for Romney. He is for the rich, he seems to hate the middle class.
democrat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

This is good friends...now we need to spread the word,in these times I believe the Democratic way will work better..ie putting money in schools and programs to help (ALL) people help themselves..not just the rich! Granted tax breaks on the rich has created some jobs,now I believe they would just invest overseas...realizing that were smarter now than in the past..we need strong unions and to put Americans back to work..Obama wants to tax China's goods..not raise ours! God bless.
raptor24

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

You guys are just joking...right? If not, you have the world-wide web at your fingertips- do some research! Obama will go down in history as being one of the worst POTUS. I believe that as long as we don't have a fraudulent election, Obama will be a one-termer (and by the way, you are aware that the Obama's believe this too, seeing as they are currently in the process of purchasing a 35 million dollar, yes, THIRTY-FIVE MILLION dollar home in Hawaii that will be ready for them to move in come January and by the statements made by Michelle's mother). If you truly believe that Obama has proven himself worthy of being leader of the free world, please educate yourself before November.
Fact

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama has my vote!!! I make less than 200,000 and a lot of people I know are retired on fairly low incomes "that they earned" so Romney is not even an option. I cannot understand why anyone that is not wealthy "over 200,00 a year" would even consider this???
brainy compared to u

Pickerington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

Do you guys have a job???? Voting for Obama is like driving into the river in your car. America is in deep financial trouble and we don't need a rookie that's never run or even owned a business. he is in WAY over his head.
We need help and NBC CBS and ABC sure doenst help with their miss information. Ask yourself, Would you let your 5th grader take care of running Gavin Plant??? didnt think so...enough said
crazy

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

brainy compared to u wrote:
Do you guys have a job???? Voting for Obama is like driving into the river in your car. America is in deep financial trouble and we don't need a rookie that's never run or even owned a business. he is in WAY over his head.
We need help and NBC CBS and ABC sure doenst help with their miss information. Ask yourself, Would you let your 5th grader take care of running Gavin Plant??? didnt think so...enough said
You must be one of the few who make more than 200,000 a year. Romney is without a doubt the worst republican to run for president. If he wins there will be no middle class just the very rich and the very poor, this is not what I want for this nation.
Fact

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

crazy wrote:
<quoted text>You must be one of the few who make more than 200,000 a year. Romney is without a doubt the worst republican to run for president. If he wins there will be no middle class just the very rich and the very poor, this is not what I want for this nation.
I agree!!!
ginnyrose

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Please, citizens. Please, learn the facts. It's easier than ever with the 'net at your fingertips. This country's debt, under Obama, is more than all the past presidents' COMBINED. It has to stop. Vote for Romney. And whatever you do, don't vote for Charlie Wilson. He is rubbing elbows here with David Smith, that's the only reason we got the VA care! Yes, we did need it and it's very welcome...but it was giving Dr. Smith money for the big mistake he made by trying to build and run a restaurant.
I was a die-hard Democrat for 30 years. But at some point in time, the parties split in a huge way. You might want to study up some, you just may discover the same thing has happened to you! You may be voting Democrat by habit! Think about it, are you really impressed with the road we've gone down in the last 3 1/2 years?
It's not a shame to pray. That's why our country rebelled in the first place...freedom of religion. We need prayer, put it back in our schools.
JMO, our news media needs to stop showing all the Muslim countries' protests. If we ignored it, they'd stop. Islam claims to be a religion of peace. Hmmm.
Nobama

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

You people should do some investigating before you give your vote to Obama. If you really want to see what's going on then look it up on the web before you make yourself look stupid. Obama wants to kill all the jobs that are left in this area and put more debt on our children and grand children, look up the facts before you vote because it might be to late in four more years!! And if I'm not mistaken I believe Clinton is the one that sent all of our jobs over seas it's called NAFTA, it's been hitting our country hard for the last 10 years, when manufacturing jobs left it killed our country!! Vote smart vote republican!!

Since: May 11

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

ginnyrose wrote:
Please, citizens. Please, learn the facts. It's easier than ever with the 'net at your fingertips. This country's debt, under Obama, is more than all the past presidents' COMBINED. It has to stop. Vote for Romney. And whatever you do, don't vote for Charlie Wilson. He is rubbing elbows here with David Smith, that's the only reason we got the VA care! Yes, we did need it and it's very welcome...but it was giving Dr. Smith money for the big mistake he made by trying to build and run a restaurant.
I was a die-hard Democrat for 30 years. But at some point in time, the parties split in a huge way. You might want to study up some, you just may discover the same thing has happened to you! You may be voting Democrat by habit! Think about it, are you really impressed with the road we've gone down in the last 3 1/2 years?
It's not a shame to pray. That's why our country rebelled in the first place...freedom of religion. We need prayer, put it back in our schools.
JMO, our news media needs to stop showing all the Muslim countries' protests. If we ignored it, they'd stop. Islam claims to be a religion of peace. Hmmm.
You need to learn what freedom of religion means. It's the right to worship or NOT to worship whatever or whoever you please. It does NOT mean you get to have an organized prayer in a government funded building that singles out those of different faiths and lack of. If you really want to go that route then you'd need to have a prayer for each of the 2969 deities you don't believe in as well and while all of you do that we atheists can learn something.
Also our country rebelled because of unfair taxes and lack of representation in the british government. If you're referring to pilgrims however then yes you would be half right. We weren't a country when they got here.
ginnyrose

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Rob, you are so right, that was a huge error on my part. A moment of silence would be nice, everyone needs to collect their thoughts, especially times like now when people are so distraught over politics. It seems there are more lies than ever, in government/politics.

I know of a large company, based in Columbus, that allows a certain religion their "prayer mat time". Somehow that just doesn't seem fair to me, unless the Catholics are permitted the same amount of time with their rosary, the Baptists with their Bibles, and atheists...well, just time to clean under their fingernails if that's what they want to do.

I'll tell you what, it's really pleasant to see someone post on here that exhibits the potential to think, show some education, and aren't just here to talk nasty about each other! Kudos to you.
omg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

concerned parent wrote:
Don't have to worry about paying any taxes if u ain't got a freaking job
omg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

raptor24 wrote:
You guys are just joking...right? If not, you have the world-wide web at your fingertips- do some research! Obama will go down in history as being one of the worst POTUS. I believe that as long as we don't have a fraudulent election, Obama will be a one-termer (and by the way, you are aware that the Obama's believe this too, seeing as they are currently in the process of purchasing a 35 million dollar, yes, THIRTY-FIVE MILLION dollar home in Hawaii that will be ready for them to move in come January and by the statements made by Michelle's mother). If you truly believe that Obama has proven himself worthy of being leader of the free world, please educate yourself before November.
Couldn't have said it better!!!!
omg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Boston Rob wrote:
<quoted text>You need to learn what freedom of religion means. It's the right to worship or NOT to worship whatever or whoever you please. It does NOT mean you get to have an organized prayer in a government funded building that singles out those of different faiths and lack of. If you really want to go that route then you'd need to have a prayer for each of the 2969 deities you don't believe in as well and while all of you do that we atheists can learn something.
Also our country rebelled because of unfair taxes and lack of representation in the british government. If you're referring to pilgrims however then yes you would be half right. We weren't a country when they got here.
Does anything you are saying really freaking matter!!! Is that what the most important thing is!!!! R u better off now that 3 &1/2 years ago!!! That's what's important!!
omg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

ginnyrose wrote:
Rob, you are so right, that was a huge error on my part. A moment of silence would be nice, everyone needs to collect their thoughts, especially times like now when people are so distraught over politics. It seems there are more lies than ever, in government/politics.

I know of a large company, based in Columbus, that allows a certain religion their "prayer mat time". Somehow that just doesn't seem fair to me, unless the Catholics are permitted the same amount of time with their rosary, the Baptists with their Bibles, and atheists...well, just time to clean under their fingernails if that's what they want to do.

I'll tell you what, it's really pleasant to see someone post on here that exhibits the potential to think, show some education, and aren't just here to talk nasty about each other! Kudos to you.
Intelligence in a topix forum is not important.... Now using some intelligence while in a voting booth is important!!!

Since: May 11

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

omg wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anything you are saying really freaking matter!!! Is that what the most important thing is!!!! R u better off now that 3 &1/2 years ago!!! That's what's important!!
Honestly. yeah we are.
blaze

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Good grief people Obama has spent this country into the hole like its no tomorrow, 16 trillion thats 16,000,000,000,000 in debt. everyday you pick up a newspaper you can read about how this mine is shutting down or these 1200 workers are going home because Obama has made it his mission to kill coal, this is your local families jobs. the plants, the river, the truckers, the miners.

next year you will be hit with such taxes that are cuts that Obama didn't renew, obamacare will cost you dearly.

look at the cost of food, its doubled in the last 4 years. he promised to cut the debt, close gitmo, did he? NO whats the gas price your paying. its double.

the only way this country has a chance is JOBS and clearly with over 40 months above 8% unemployment that's not cutting it. His own Job Czar: General Electric's Jeffrey Immelt, yeah the same company who doesn't pay a dime in US taxes, the same company who sent 25000 jobs overseas. Obama hasn't had a Jobs council meeting in over 8 months!!! he doesn't care if you work, he wants you on welfare.
Romney Sucks

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

blaze wrote:
Good grief people Obama has spent this country into the hole like its no tomorrow, 16 trillion thats 16,000,000,000,000 in debt. everyday you pick up a newspaper you can read about how this mine is shutting down or these 1200 workers are going home because Obama has made it his mission to kill coal, this is your local families jobs. the plants, the river, the truckers, the miners.
next year you will be hit with such taxes that are cuts that Obama didn't renew, obamacare will cost you dearly.
look at the cost of food, its doubled in the last 4 years. he promised to cut the debt, close gitmo, did he? NO whats the gas price your paying. its double.
the only way this country has a chance is JOBS and clearly with over 40 months above 8% unemployment that's not cutting it. His own Job Czar: General Electric's Jeffrey Immelt, yeah the same company who doesn't pay a dime in US taxes, the same company who sent 25000 jobs overseas. Obama hasn't had a Jobs council meeting in over 8 months!!! he doesn't care if you work, he wants you on welfare.
So you think people should vote for Romney, he wants to raise taxes on middle class and cut taxes on the rich. It may seem like a lot of debt but if you research you will see most of that trillions of dollars was not done by Obama but the Republicans and their trickle down economics. Also if Republicans didnt block every move he made there would be a jobs bill sent through by now. He has not spent nearly as much as Bush did when in office. Also Romney doesnt pay much in taxes and he likes to send jobs overseas. If Romney becomes president we are all in a sinking ship. He could of fulfilled more of his promises if the Republicans would work with the Democrats instead of against them. Vote NO FOR ROMNEY. OBAMA all the way. Also when relection of Senate and House, I will be voting for every Democrat and get the Tea Party Republicans out of there. Republicans are so brainwashed and delusional.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of188
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Gallipolis Forum right now

Search the Gallipolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
party supplies ladies 32 min lmao 3
Racheal berry 34 min get it right... 13
parents in jail 49 min whatever 4
legalize weed best idea ever 1 hr og kush king 29
Lawn Mower Man! 2 hr huh 5
Stand up to the KKK 2 hr Wonder 9
drug bust in patriot? 3 hr me 4
1998 murder 7 hr Do you know 101
Holzer Hospital Wed who knows 61