does anyone know....
abc

Maryville, TN

#1 Feb 25, 2013
does anyone know ashley b that works on wind cleanup project??? What kinda person is she??? N her age??n
guessing

Maryville, TN

#2 Feb 25, 2013
bolyard....ashley bolyard. Heard she is a hoe.
bich hater

United States

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Just shut up and do your job or ill make sure you get fired. Lazy welfare trash get a job that lets them draw money twice and there still too lazy to work. Just thinking about getting some so your pecker will rot more. Lay off the drugs to, theyre about to supervised test everybody and clean house so more trash can go get a lazy double welfare wanna be job. Stupid men always think with the head where there non existant brain is.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 26, 2013
bich hater wrote:
Just shut up and do your job or ill make sure you get fired. Lazy welfare trash get a job that lets them draw money twice and there still too lazy to work. Just thinking about getting some so your pecker will rot more. Lay off the drugs to, theyre about to supervised test everybody and clean house so more trash can go get a lazy double welfare wanna be job. Stupid men always think with the head where there non existant brain is.
Well what is it that you do that allows you the time to spend all day on topix? You sure seem to know an awful lot about welfare recipients to not be also on welfare. I would venture to say your only problem is that they wouldn't allow you to work and your just jealous because you too wanted to be able to collect all your food stamps, free housing, free medical, etc... plus work making a pay check. Jealousy and hatred will consume your every day life if you allow it but by the looks of most of your posts it already has!
bich hater

United States

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Oh if you only knew. News flash! You dont know sheit. Miss duma ss
bich hater

United States

#6 Feb 26, 2013
I dont wanna here your trash welfare life story miss duma ss you arent on here much .

Location hidden

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Yes and I have worked my whole life and retired. I can whatever I wish to do these days. Such a foul nasty mouth coming from a young lady. Wonder why your on here all the time, no man wants a woman that cusses like a sailor!
bich hater

United States

#8 Feb 26, 2013
You really dont know sheit. Say what you want tho sometimes amuzing.

Location hidden

#9 Feb 26, 2013
What is really amusing is your vocabulary and how little it is and even those few little words you know you can't even properly spell.

Since: Jan 11

No description available.

#10 Feb 26, 2013
Bich hater you are a bad troll. Absolutely no substance in your posts, just sloppy insults.

And people really need to leave this group of people alone. It's a damn shame people get slammed for trying to support their family. Life is hard enough without some loser trying to get you fired.
bullcrap

Maryville, TN

#11 Feb 27, 2013
to bich hater...how can you get anyone fired??? Lol they just did drug screens on my crew yesterday n EVERYONE passed! But funny thing is when we all got on the bus ALL that passed but 2 said they had drugs n their system n don't know how they passed!!! So it's either faulty drug test or they were told to turn their heads n everyone pass. It's bullshit!!!! N to ABC yeah ashley B is a hoe!!! She disappears alot into the woods at work...if someones wife or girlfriend finds out she is gonna b n some shit!!! She is lazy n needs fired!!!

Location hidden

#12 Feb 27, 2013
Well considering you work with the girl why not turn her in? No one deserves to be there and getting paid if they want paid to lay on their back she needs to be working out of a motel room.
bullcrap

Maryville, TN

#13 Mar 1, 2013
Miss Know All wrote:
Well considering you work with the girl why not turn her in? No one deserves to be there and getting paid if they want paid to lay on their back she needs to be working out of a motel room.
I have gotten the guys' girlfriend/wive number n now she knows...she is gonna turn it in. If they fire ashley...im gonna get it on video for her...i will just have to watch them n follow I guess. I normally wouldn't do that but I'm sick of good women getting crapped on by homewrecking hoes. His gf/wife is a very nice person n don't deserve that. N ashley will b fired!!! The guy does too!!! It it's just him either...there is another guy she has been firting with, he tries to b nice n blow her off but she is so stupid she can't or won't take the hint!!! Someones wife/gf is gonna get ahold of her n she has it coming!!!!
anon

Gallipolis, OH

#14 Mar 1, 2013
bich hater wrote:
You really dont know sheit. Say what you want tho sometimes amuzing.
....what would be amazing is that you passed just one spelling test in school...I would say that would be amazing

Location hidden

#15 Mar 1, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>....what would be amazing is that you passed just one spelling test in school...I would say that would be amazing
Couldn't agree more!
bitch

Tarentum, PA

#16 Mar 3, 2013
U all leave ppl alone that work out on the flood n wind program hell its only job some can do an have medical for thier kids u all r the bunch of dumbasses rhat think its cool put ppl who work down get a fkn life...
heather

United States

#17 Mar 3, 2013
I personally work with Ashley. She's lazy and texts on the job or flirting with guys in such a noticeable childish way. The sad thing is she makes the same amount of money i do as I'm busting my butt and working hard. How embarrassed i would b to know i was known to b lazy. Andvwhats sad is the people in charge like are flattered by her ways. Why is she still employed? Sgebwont get fired for not doing her job but will for messing with someones man?.......
holdon

Maryville, TN

#18 Mar 5, 2013
heather wrote:
I personally work with Ashley. She's lazy and texts on the job or flirting with guys in such a noticeable childish way. The sad thing is she makes the same amount of money i do as I'm busting my butt and working hard. How embarrassed i would b to know i was known to b lazy. Andvwhats sad is the people in charge like are flattered by her ways. Why is she still employed? Sgebwont get fired for not doing her job but will for messing with someones man?.......
just wait....she is gonna b fired!!! If the boss won't...there are ones above them n I'll see to it she is gone! It's probably gonna take more than one of us to complain about her n the women whos' men she is harrassing...then HOPEFULLY she will b gone n we won't have to do all her work n watch her stand around n txt n harrass the men who do work!!! Someone posted earlier saying a wife or gf was gonna get ahold of her n it's gonna happen!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Getting away with murder 1 hr its done 4
Why is Champlin having all the true posts about... 1 hr FACTS 21
Junkies 2 hr Ya know 24
No pop and junk food with food stamps!!! 2 hr Ya know 14
When's White Rd gonna get hit? 2 hr Say no 15
Drug house at end of old Chillicothe rd (May '14) 2 hr Say no 13
Sheriff Champlin IS cleaning things up best he ... 2 hr fact 25

Gallipolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance