Haha. I bet they felt like it.
Eric

United States

#8 Jan 30, 2013
RV sports is a joke
growup

United States

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Those kids do not need or deserve to have to read this garbage being spewed about them. Leave them alone.
Ray

United States

#10 Jan 30, 2013
growup wrote:
Those kids do not need or deserve to have to read this garbage being spewed about them. Leave them alone.
Then get an administration and coaches that give a damn will ya? Oh and get the big mouthed parents to stfu.
growup

United States

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Trust me we know we are cursed when it comes to administration. Our opinions don't seem to matter but that isn't the kids fault. They don't deserve all of this backlash.
don

United States

#12 Jan 30, 2013
ya nice coaching call hill go for a 3 to win the game instead of taking to th hole and goin to ot
Linda

United States

#13 Jan 30, 2013
don wrote:
ya nice coaching call hill go for a 3 to win the game instead of taking to th hole and goin to ot
Oh but you don't understand the 3 point game winner was supposed to be made by the freshman superstar who's daddy is on the school board!
yourajerk

West Salem, OH

#14 Jan 30, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>Oh but you don't understand the 3 point game winner was supposed to be made by the freshman superstar who's daddy is on the school board!
Leave that kid alone. He's a darn good ball player and neither being a freshman nor his dads job has anything to do with his ability. He started the season on the JV and was moved up after he earned a spot on varsity. There are a lot of really great kids and athletes at RV. Why don't you stop being party the problem. You sound like a big jealous baby picking on a kid.
dude

United States

#15 Jan 30, 2013
Tyler is the best shooter on the tram honestly. Grade shouldn't matter. Only ability.
Growup

United States

#16 Jan 30, 2013
Amen! Dam good ball player! If you can't see that you need your vision checked! Leave him alone!
Kepinitreal

United States

#17 Jan 30, 2013
dude wrote:
Tyler is the best shooter on the tram honestly. Grade shouldn't matter. Only ability.
. daddy matters
dude

United States

#18 Jan 30, 2013
Kepinitreal wrote:
<quoted text>. daddy matters
I've heard other varsity coaches praise him. Seriously.
Adam

United States

#19 Jan 30, 2013
yourajerk wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave that kid alone. He's a darn good ball player and neither being a freshman nor his dads job has anything to do with his ability. He started the season on the JV and was moved up after he earned a spot on varsity. There are a lot of really great kids and athletes at RV. Why don't you stop being party the problem. You sound like a big jealous baby picking on a kid.
Ask anybody he plays with, the boy is not a good teammate. And you're wrong he was moved up in this attempted youth movement to save the coaches job. So coach can say he's building 4 the future. Won't work especially after the punch out game and losing to Jackson.
don

United States

#20 Jan 30, 2013
i agree the fresman deserves the starting spot he is the best on the team period if i was coaching he would have been the one with the ball in his hands to i would have just taken it to the hole though and tried for ot jacksons d was horrible any of u that trash talk the fresman are just mad because ur kid is on the bench and not as good my post earlier was not about him missing the shot but it was about poor coaching
Angel 1

Athens, OH

#21 Jan 30, 2013
Lose to the worst = you are the worst. 0 and 15 prior to playing RVHS. Excuses are an acceptance of failure. Without changes, there is no hope for this program!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sweet dreams 56 min Sweet dreams 1
tiffany miller 8 hr ohpoop 3
dog in heat 11 hr jax 28
Dining 13 hr fact 2
craig lemaster (Apr '12) 16 hr Gotta say no 51
French city daycare 17 hr On my own 13
Honey Creek BBQ and The Bistro 22 hr Not surprised 29

Gallipolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance