I agree, they are and great personalities
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#6 Jan 30, 2011
I thnk mandi Harold is the sexiest girl around
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#7 Jan 30, 2011
This is nick by the way. And mandi is a fox!!
Simbu

United States

#8 Jan 30, 2011
anon wrote:
kimberly springer baird
Kims pretty, but she got nuthin on angel "halley" preston
FAD

Middleport, OH

#9 Jan 30, 2011
Deff Jenny slayton!! She's absolutely gorgeous!!(:
ridge runner

Huntington, WV

#10 Jan 31, 2011
Sheena Williams is smokin hot!!!
Just Saying

Syracuse, OH

#11 Jan 31, 2011
Haha wrote:
Brittany Maynard and Jenny Slayton
I have to disagree with the Brittany part. She has a boyish body.. And she talks like a gay 13 year old boy. I can't stand to hear her talk after 30 seconds. Atleast Jenny has some curves to her and isn't flat chested with a boy ass
hurr durr

Point Pleasant, WV

#12 Jan 31, 2011
It's obviously J.J. Givaways best employee, Judy Bell Cox!
h2odog

United States

#13 Jan 31, 2011
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to disagree with the Brittany part. She has a boyish body.. And she talks like a gay 13 year old boy. I can't stand to hear her talk after 30 seconds. Atleast Jenny has some curves to her and isn't flat chested with a boy ass
really?? what do you look like? a raging tranny! atleast britt can carry a conversation, and shes smart as well as beautiful. which im sure describes you in no way shape or form!!!!!!!!
Just Saying

Syracuse, OH

#14 Jan 31, 2011
h2odog wrote:
<quoted text>
really?? what do you look like? a raging tranny! atleast britt can carry a conversation, and shes smart as well as beautiful. which im sure describes you in no way shape or form!!!!!!!!
Bahaha so just because I think she resembles a 90lb boy and not a "woman" I'm the tranny? Sorry if I hit a nerve. I just don't think she's the prettiest in all of gallia!
hahaa

Syracuse, OH

#15 Jan 31, 2011
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao! yeah if your fantasy is of little jr high girls then shes perfect! shes not prettiest woman. maybe prettiest girl???
Unknown

United States

#16 Jan 31, 2011
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahaha so just because I think she resembles a 90lb boy and not a "woman" I'm the tranny? Sorry if I hit a nerve. I just don't think she's the prettiest in all of gallia!
What's youre name and we will judge you!!
Didn't your momma teach you if you have nothing nice to say nothing at all.
ace

United States

#17 Jan 31, 2011
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
no apology needed, my mistake you are clearly not a tranny."cough cough, hackhomohack" just playin dont get pissy
Just Saying

Syracuse, OH

#18 Jan 31, 2011
ace wrote:
<quoted text>
no apology needed, my mistake you are clearly not a tranny."cough cough, hackhomohack" just playin dont get pissy
Dude why the constant name change? Here's the thing! If people don't wanna know what people really think of someone then DON'T post their names on this site. It's as simple as that. I'm done posting. It was more as a joke than insults but you people take things way too seriously. It's topix! Don't ever take this shit seriously!

“Formidable ”

Since: Jan 11

Legendary

#19 Jan 31, 2011
Yeah, that name changing is totally sissy shit.
Anonymous

Canal Winchester, OH

#20 Jan 31, 2011
hurr durr wrote:
It's obviously J.J. Givaways best employee, Judy Bell Cox!
OMG!!!! I havent heard JJ Giveaway in foreverrrr and the name Judy Bell Cox. So funny. That was a good one!!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
that dumb pet store next to walmart.... 21 min Whiney Biggots 9
pool hall 27 min Jesse Johnson 19
gallia mommys :strippers 2 hr sad 1
Our Prosecuting Attorney 3 hr Grateful 3
in bed 4 hr What 4
New Fairground Harold Montgomery etc.. 4 hr The Watchers 58
Heroine users/suboxon injectors 4 hr What 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gallipolis Mortgages