Since: Jan 11

Legendary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

Why you waiting with a couple of other females, waiting to jump someone when they come out of work?!

I know why. The horse looks better than you! https://www.facebook.com/billiejo1177...

Go back to Oak Hill, you cow turd stomping buttercup. Tell Amy I send the same regards her way.

“Formidable ”

Legendary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

And since you're out and about gallivanting, looking to fight dirty like a pack of sh!t house rats(and old enough to know better), I've taken the pleasure of molesting you open facebook page. I can't comment on EVERYTHING, but I will admit it is tempting to kick up a little sh!t on the stuff that I can. You have a nice figure, shame about that face though. There's less snarl on the mugs of those dogs. Bow wow, yippee ki-yay :)
Anonymous

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

That was crazy about her waiting outside of that ladys work....whats wrong with her!??!?! I know the lady who she wants to beat up...why would any one do that do this poor girl? She has a great smile, funny, sexy as hell, and shes a real nice person!!! But if I was female...id be jealous of her...but still no reason for Jo to wait for her to leave work...

Jo- If your reading this...GROW UP!!! Move out of Phils home...leave this girl alone...go back to your husband!! I know you and phil have been together for 8 years...but your married, and its not to phil! WTF!!!!!????

“Formidable ”

Legendary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

That is a nasty female problem, jealousy. And it never works in ya'll's favor. The more you point out what you don't like, the more we find of what WE DO like. I'm js.
ghost44

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

beating up some girl isn't going to keep Phil from trying to mess around with other girls... hell, he apparently has no problem sleeping with someone else's wife for 8 years... Sounds like they are a perfect match.. just like dog shit and stink.
Anonymous

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Id have to agree with you there....

I know a few things that will get that guy phil fired from his job and land bille jo in jail! Which I think needs to happen! Get the trash off the streets...thank god they live in Oak Hill!!
What now

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

So Phil back to how old ways, what now Billie?
hello

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Billie? Nothing to say? You always have something to say, must have your mouth full of other men as usal.
lmfao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

wow she must have changed. in school she was a snitch. no one liked her. not to mention everyone wanted to beat her up. i was hoping when i read this thread she learn to smoke pot and relax. to bad shes just an immature cheater. still funny she was all religious and now commiting adultry.
Anymonoys

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Listen here leave Billie alone for god sakes do u guys not have anything other than stir shit up.
bankteller

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Anymonoys wrote:
Listen here leave Billie alone for god sakes do u guys not have anything other than stir shit up.
Poor baby!
Your mans woman

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Billie?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Gallipolis Forum right now

Search the Gallipolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
gallia county fair 16 min gallia 37
Gallia woman accused of sexual misc... 38 min tater tot 347
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 47 min Old Guy 29,436
ralph eugene shoemaker 57 min lmfao 3
chad swain 1 hr wth gallia Co 1
attn::: bladens back in business 1 hr esp 32
Chad is bad 1 hr HTHS 3
Jo Ellen and Andy Fisher 3 hr funny 100
Hott milfs (Nov '10) 5 hr wrong 39
BEWARE- white small truck 9 hr longtimerwsident 57
•••
•••
•••
Gallipolis Dating

more search filters