Lawnmower man

_U CaRe_

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#86 Mar 9, 2013
AssCrack wrote:
<quoted text>R U jelly? Just trying to keep up with ur multiple personalities. Hahaho
Jelly? LOL by jelly I assume you meant jealous! Of you? Now that makes no sense. After all, you are the one posting with my name! I have 1 personality. You're displaying all 10 of yours well! Back off the lithium, are ya? You should listen to your doctor & take your pills regularly! Then maybe you wouldn't be so concerned about dognapper & her harmless uncle.

_U CaRe_

Location hidden

#87 Mar 9, 2013
U_Care wrote:
<quoted text>Have you noticed Debbie aka Dogmapper is not answering ? Like usual when the questions get to tough she has to go clean her house or cook dinner. Shame she didn't do either for poor ole Uncle Marcus!
You feel she should be on topix, up your a s s & she's obligated to answer questions from a pathetic loser? LOL well I'll be darned, you think you're special! You should get "Topixer of the Year" award for backing dognapper into a corner! I bet you feel all bad a s s & proud!

_U CaRe_

Location hidden

#88 Mar 9, 2013
U_Care wrote:
<quoted text>Have you noticed Debbie aka Dogmapper is not answering ? Like usual when the questions get to tough she has to go clean her house or cook dinner. Shame she didn't do either for poor ole Uncle Marcus!
Btw, where's your blue name? LOL

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#89 Mar 9, 2013
It has been a very long time since I posted on here, and wouldn't now but my heart is breaking. Can everyone just call a cooling off period and allow this family this time to seek comfort from whatever they believe in? I didn't personally know this gentleman, but like all who live here I saw him many times out and about. I wish the family peace during a difficult and trying time. I hope everyone the best. May love and peace reign over us all. Goodbye Mr. Cox.
Dognapper

United States

#90 Mar 9, 2013
_U CaRe_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You feel she should be on topix, up your a s s & she's obligated to answer questions from a pathetic loser? LOL well I'll be darned, you think you're special! You should get "Topixer of the Year" award for backing dognapper into a corner! I bet you feel all bad a s s & proud!
She sure does think she's special and not that it's any of her damn business but I just got home. Unlike her I have a life and it's not this damn computer. I don't use other peoples screen name either. Your just a heartless Wretch. Marcus didn't need your free hot dogs because every time they gave them out we would take him all of ours so he got plenty even though yuo tried to stop him. Which Bitch are you at the station. I'd love to know. To the REAL U Care,that Bitch ain't backed me in there for long cause i'm coming out swinging. Topixer of the Year! Thats funny. How about fat Bitch of the year. POS Dognapper. Ps. how'ed you like those answers?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#91 Mar 9, 2013
Dog napper dont fall for their BS u notice how these posters just came out of no where! You think they really care about ur uncle...no they dont! Your getting set up, there not kind like they sound but u will find that out.How do u know that u care isnt the same person? i bet the poster has never worked at bp and everyone knows that bp gives out free hotdogs and ur uncle would go over and get them.He has been seen by people all over town he was well known to most just not by name. Believe me these blue posters arent friendly at all I have read lots of posts by them,They willl chew u up and spit u out.I hope u listen to what I say,again sorry about ur Uncle Marcus.
U_Care

United States

#92 Mar 9, 2013
Dognapper wrote:
<quoted text>She sure does think she's special and not that it's any of her damn business but I just got home. Unlike her I have a life and it's not this damn computer. I don't use other peoples screen name either. Your just a heartless Wretch. Marcus didn't need your free hot dogs because every time they gave them out we would take him all of ours so he got plenty even though yuo tried to stop him. Which Bitch are you at the station. I'd love to know. To the REAL U Care,that Bitch ain't backed me in there for long cause i'm coming out swinging. Topixer of the Year! Thats funny. How about fat Bitch of the year. POS Dognapper. Ps. how'ed you like those answers?
You're mad right? Why didn't you use some of that energy that you use flapping those big gums of yours to help poor ole Unk Marcus out some? Like doing his laundry, many times he's walked around town in urine soaked clothes. I know, why dont you go clean up all that trash he collected in his front door? I bet it would look reeealll nice in that there deluxe mo-bile home you live in! Have a great life Debbie Dognappet you crazy ole 'tard
Dognapper

United States

#93 Mar 9, 2013
No i'm not mad. I'm trying to watch Return to Lonesome Dove. I'm not flapping my gums i'm reading and writing. If you see gums flapping they must be yours. Pretty sure I have all my teeth still. No gums shining in my mouth. I like my double wide thank you. And compared to you I have a great life. I don't know how you sleep.,but a cow like yourself can sleep standing up. hahahaaaaaa Read it and weep dumbass.
curious

New Straitsville, OH

#94 Mar 9, 2013
U_Care wrote:
Who really cares? He was a smelly,rude, hateful old man, that acted as if the world owed him! Every time he came into B/P you'd have to spray the place down with Lysol and he acted as if you should give him his stuff for free. He choose to live the way he did. I can only imagine what that place looks like and God forbid smells like! Good luck to whoever gets to clean up that mess! Sorry if what I said offends... But let's put a little truth in here as well.
I seriously hope you never have a bad day and forget to shower!! I hope your not the blond that works the bp!!!! I never knew her to be such a b****
U_Care

United States

#95 Mar 9, 2013
Dognapper wrote:
No i'm not mad. I'm trying to watch Return to Lonesome Dove. I'm not flapping my gums i'm reading and writing. If you see gums flapping they must be yours. Pretty sure I have all my teeth still. No gums shining in my mouth. I like my double wide thank you. And compared to you I have a great life. I don't know how you sleep.,but a cow like yourself can sleep standing up. hahahaaaaaa Read it and weep dumbass.
That's the best you got? LOL at you!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#96 Mar 9, 2013
Dognapper and the Cox family, I am sorry that I posted here. I had quit posting on topix because of the constant bickering. I don't feel this is the right place for anyone to air their differences. Again I send my condolences to the family of Marcus Cox.

_U CaRe_

Location hidden

#97 Mar 9, 2013
Purple Mazie wrote:
Dog napper dont fall for their BS u notice how these posters just came out of no where! You think they really care about ur uncle...no they dont! Your getting set up, there not kind like they sound but u will find that out.How do u know that u care isnt the same person? i bet the poster has never worked at bp and everyone knows that bp gives out free hotdogs and ur uncle would go over and get them.He has been seen by people all over town he was well known to most just not by name. Believe me these blue posters arent friendly at all I have read lots of posts by them,They willl chew u up and spit u out.I hope u listen to what I say,again sorry about ur Uncle Marcus.
I'm defending her, dumb a s s
peacemaker

United States

#100 Mar 10, 2013
Rest in "Peace" Marcus
Dognapper

United States

#101 Mar 10, 2013
da xia wrote:
someone is a real big person to try and be a 14 year old girl. get a life. i know 10 year olds that can do better than that. at least when i have something to say, i can stand on my own feet and say it.
Thats how cows sleep, standing up. Dognapper
Dognapper

United States

#102 Mar 10, 2013
U_Care wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed Debbie aka Dogmapper is not answering ? Like usual when the questions get to tough she has to go clean her house or cook dinner. Shame she didn't do either for poor ole Uncle Marcus!
At least I clean my house and cook for my family.I didn't answer you because I wasn't home dip shit. Again Marcus lived the way he wanted. He had choices but he wanted to live that way. My mom not that it's any of your damn business took him in one time and my mom couldn't get him to bath and he became violent with her and would try to fight her like a man. She couldn't handel him. When Marcus got mad he was dangerous. I know he took on 3 doctors and kicked the shit out of them. He was made to leave the hospital. Mommy wouldn't take being beat on so back to Shirley he went. She put him in that apartment and there he stayed till he died. Dognapper
U_Care

United States

#103 Mar 10, 2013
Blah,de blah, de blah blah blah! Has anyone noticed that when Debbie Gilbert aka Dognapper is around the blue U_CaRe aka Dogscrogger ain't to far behind? Go ahead girls, deny, deny, deny!
do tell

Jackson, OH

#104 Mar 10, 2013
FOR GODS SAKE GIVE IT A REST. THE POOR MAN NEVER GOT THIS MUCH ATTENTION IN HIS LIFE.
Dognapper

United States

#105 Mar 10, 2013
Deny what? You're such an ass. I can't wait till your number comes. Hopefully i'll still be around to judge you accordingly. What shall I say. Here lies on cold hearted SOB. God forgive her because she knows not what she's doing. as far as your grave site i'll be sure to stop by and piss on it before I leave. You're really not worth the piss but just for you i'll make it happen and you my friend can kiss my ass. Shall I stop by the station? Dognapper

Location hidden

#106 Mar 10, 2013
_U CaRe_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm defending her, dumb a s s
I am not a DUMB A S S ! Your a good one to call anyone names ! dumb ass.

Location hidden

#107 Mar 10, 2013
Hey Dognapper I read on the Mason County Buy Sell @ Trade today where someone in a white van with Ohio tags was stealing dogs hahahah. I read that and thought of your name Dognapper i had to lol a little,thought u could use a laugh today its to nice a day not to enjoy it!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help wanted 3 hr Tickled 3
Don't people respect relationships anymore 3 hr Yuccca Flats 9
Where is Smith getting all his money 3 hr Tom 13
Royal King 6 hr Darla 13
Single 15 hr Marcie Lynn Ramey 20
Deadbeat dads 18 hr Shop around 3
Seeding doe. 23 hr Yoacham Wensfurd 1

Gallipolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Gallipolis Mortgages