confused

United States

#1 Dec 29, 2012
Anyone know her?
wow

United States

#2 Dec 29, 2012
She doesn't even know who her babys dad is that's pathetic. She's a nasty slut who'd sleep with anything no wonder her husband cheated on het fat a**.
timber

Bellevue, WA

#3 Dec 31, 2012
Say what u want i no who my kids dad is
abcd

United States

#4 Jan 2, 2013
What happened to timber thread? Haha I think something bout leavin kids new years and takin someone home. Slut jus like her mom. Heard she was doin drug's
booze hound

United States

#6 Jan 2, 2013
wow. sounds like some byches be mad cause she gettin to rock the kcock n they cant get no pole in they hole... go timber. oh yea... booze hound
robin

United States

#8 Jan 2, 2013
I seen her buying drugs, she's getting so bad off. She needs help before her kids suffer any worse.
Anonymous

United States

#9 Jan 2, 2013
It's really sad that no one has anything better to do than to run there mouth about people ad there kids you all have no clue what's going in someone else's life everyone here's something that someone told this person on i seen this and that grow the fuck up and get a life worry about your own shitty life and what's going on in it makes me sick to see people talk shit about someone else so sad u have nothing better to do ..........
wow

United States

#10 Jan 3, 2013
Hahaha you're posting on this site to dumba**. Funny stuff. She's been on drugs for awhile, she thinks ppl don't know but they do. And josh stump said that wasn't his baby
hmc

United States

#11 Jan 3, 2013
I think she is smokin hot and diggin the curves.
Her cuz

Sheridan, AR

#12 Jan 4, 2013
robin wrote:
I seen her buying drugs, she's getting so bad off. She needs help before her kids suffer any worse.
Theirs style and theirs class. Timbers style is beyond your class. dont hate. or make up rumors. you didnt see sh*t!!! and quit posting under different names.
WTF

Toledo, OH

#13 Jan 4, 2013
Her daughter looks just like the baby daddy. Shut up fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pawn shop in gallia 31 min tired of trash 3
Next Level Gaming 2 hr lynne 7
janessa simpkins has hep 2 hr Creed 3
Break Ins! (Apr '12) 3 hr Creed 108
Brown guy at gallipolis gomart? 3 hr Creed 5
Tiffany Beaver (Nov '10) 5 hr Wow 16
who is the guy in a 90's model white jeep on du... 5 hr Maddie Grace 27
More from around the web

Gallipolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE