“I never saw a thing.......”

Since: Apr 11

U.S.A.

#41 May 23, 2012
Good Morning PepGirl... :) new name for you
yellow hair

Saint Louis, MO

#42 May 23, 2012
You all need to just go to church and give up this fantasy life coz that what this is.. Fantasy that crosses over to hurt people. I'm going to start a campaign to pass a law regarding this site

“version 2.0”

Since: Nov 11

Big Beaver, Pennsylvania

#43 May 23, 2012
yellow hair wrote:
You all need to just go to church and give up this fantasy life coz that what this is.. Fantasy that crosses over to hurt people. I'm going to start a campaign to pass a law regarding this site
Start a petition on change.org .

Since: Jan 12

"LEGITIMATELY'

#44 May 23, 2012
Law D Doll wrote:
Good Morning PepGirl...:) new name for you
Good Morning LDD..nice out..Pepper 126 is visiting from the Point Pleasant Forum..well she has posted there anyway..Always nice when other peoples friends come around, wouldn't you say? I think so, no harm..we are good people here on Gallipolis Forum..just seems we have problems once in a while with those claiming to be from out of state..Oh well..that too shall pass..Have a good day LDD

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#45 May 23, 2012
yellow hair wrote:
Your campaign will be more effective than the hundreds that are already working for the same thing I'm sure.

“version 2.0”

Since: Nov 11

Big Beaver, Pennsylvania

#46 May 23, 2012
Crystal Reed wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning LDD..nice out..Pepper 126 is visiting from the Point Pleasant Forum..well she has posted there anyway..Always nice when other peoples friends come around, wouldn't you say? I think so, no harm..we are good people here on Gallipolis Forum..just seems we have problems once in a while with those claiming to be from out of state..Oh well..that too shall pass..Have a good day LDD
Pepper is alright. You will get no problems from her.

Little_Lamb

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#47 May 23, 2012
Crystal Reed wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning LDD..nice out..Pepper 126 is visiting from the Point Pleasant Forum..well she has posted there anyway..Always nice when other peoples friends come around, wouldn't you say? I think so, no harm..we are good people here on Gallipolis Forum..just seems we have problems once in a while with those claiming to be from out of state..Oh well..that too shall pass..Have a good day LDD
Grow up!

“Incorrigible”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#49 May 23, 2012
Little_Lamb wrote:
<quoted text>Grow up!
After everything you do to her, now you're gonna tell her to grow up? You're just mean and rotten. How 'bout YOU grow up and learn there is more to life than being a dick head.

Little_Lamb

Location hidden

#50 May 23, 2012
_Akasha_ wrote:
<quoted text>
After everything you do to her, now you're gonna tell her to grow up? You're just mean and rotten. How 'bout YOU grow up and learn there is more to life than being a dick head.
Make ya a deal! I will when you do! lol

Little_Lamb

Location hidden

#52 May 23, 2012
I do have to agree with Bleck,Pepper is good people!

U.S.A.

#56 May 23, 2012
Crystal Reed wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning LDD..nice out..Pepper 126 is visiting from the Point Pleasant Forum..well she has posted there anyway..Always nice when other peoples friends come around, wouldn't you say? I think so, no harm..we are good people here on Gallipolis Forum..just seems we have problems once in a while with those claiming to be from out of state..Oh well..that too shall pass..Have a good day LDD
Hey! Girly Girl so nice to see you and pepGirl has been good to me and yes she is from that forum no harm in having guest :)
Thunder here and now rain sounds so nice.
I will check up with you at you know where hope today.:) got a tummy problem :(
Hugs GirlFriend

U.S.A.

#57 May 23, 2012
Btw welcome PepGirl :)
yellow hair

Maryland Heights, MO

#58 May 23, 2012
Pathetic to say the least. All of you. Get lives!!
BlueKai

United States

#60 Jul 13, 2012
_Acquired_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's NOT and dont know a Ryan..
Is it me or does this person familiar?

U.S.A.

#61 Jul 14, 2012
BlueKai wrote:
<quoted text>Is it me or does this person familiar?
Now what the hey! Does that mean?
You speaking English?
Why you asking crap in a old thread ha!
Dognapper

Corning, OH

#62 Jul 14, 2012
Hey you guys don't get Bitchy but I already told you who Crystal Reed was. It is Sherry King. Or at least thats what her neighbors call her, not to mention she's family and I know her personally.I do however think she took somebody's screen name though.I think there was a crystal Reed at one time so don't jump on me here just telling ya what I think has happened.Dognapper

“You want me but....”

Since: Dec 09

I'm so mean

#63 Jul 14, 2012
Hi Doll. How you doing?
really

United States

#64 Jul 14, 2012
Who cares she nothing but trash and trouble!

U.S.A.

#65 Jul 14, 2012
hey! Pepper I'm doing good and you?
The summer has been hot but I'm still bouncing around...lol

People are really getting strange now days.....:/

LDD@

“Just a little Onery”

Since: Jun 12

Momma's watching

#66 Jul 14, 2012
Hi Law D Doll, nice day huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nosey 6 min Frank 12
House cleaning ? 48 min truth-here 6
Amanda Clonch 2 hr Urdumb 6
Oasis Christian Tabernacle on Georges Creek (Apr '15) 3 hr Concerned 11
Why 4 hr Good guy 26
I like that pizza pizza i like that pizza pie 8 hr doctortime 3
Women at Courtside 10 hr Kurt33 9

Gallipolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance