oh what a best friend.
true talk

United States

#1 Nov 13, 2012
i have been there for this girl for everything. I always defended her when half of gallia county talked about her. I have given her money, even my last dollar on a few occasions. I have never done anything wrong to this girl. I even got in arguments with my man constantly because i was hanging out with her. But i stayed by her side. I still did everything in the world for her. But now.... She goes behind my back and talks about me horribly. She tells guys Im a "hoe". That's funny to me because when we talked about the number of people we had slept with (as girls do) i tell her my number, then she looks at me and says " i honestly couldn't tell you how many people. I know its a lot." i mean she is a pretty girl. So she wouldn't need to say things about me like that to get people to like her. So i mean, can someone tell me why she would be 2 faced now? She still acts like we are best friends to my face. But when Im not around its a totally different story. Im just confused.
Naked Rightnow

United States

#2 Nov 13, 2012
Well obviously she is intimidated by you. Do you have bigger boobs or a more bangin ass? Just saying there must be some reason. Perhaps u give better hand-jobs, or you're a better dancer. Maybe its all these things. Or it could be that she is suspicious that her man is lusting over your naked pics and actually you are a worse dancer. IDK. Maybe she only said it jokingly and didn't even mean anything by it. Either way I vote you should smack her right on dat azz! Lol.:-)

“*Supah Stah*”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 13, 2012
this sounds exactly like my friend from high school who claimed we were best friends. she volunteered herself as "godmother" to my child, which i think is stupid, and was embarrassing when she told people. she's trashy, has a loud mouth and very obnoxious. she cheats on her husband for money. they fight, they snort pills and fight over them, he's an alcoholic. she talked horrible about me behind my back, but played best friend to my face. i had an issue with her son and she didn't believe any of it, so she got mad at me. i loaned her money that i really couldn't spare because she cried about needing it to pay for a stove she needed to keep her kids warm. she wouldn't give it back when she had it because she said that i didn't specifically say it was a loan. she thought it was a "gift." shes always pouring on tears to get people to feel sorry for her and give her money to pay her bills because she's been married for 20 years to a pos alcholic who didn't get a job until about 2 years ago. she's borrowed money from my parents and won't pay them back or "work it off" like she promised, but has the nerve to call and ask for more money. she whines on facebook that her kid is going to college and they need thousands of dollars to get him across the country to this no name school where she says he got a full ride scholarship....which he did NOT get a "full ride." i told her to take a greyhound, but that wasn't good enough. so, she posted pics of all the stuff they did when they flew out there and back after they bummed enough. typical white trash. i moved and didn't give her my number. haven't talked to her since, and life couldn't be better!!! sometimes we just outgrow our friends no matter how long they've been friends, and it's better to just cut ties. trust me, there will be relief when the burdens are gone. it's not supposed to be hard to stay friends with someone.
totally agree

New Haven, WV

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Sometimes it is definitely better to just go your separate ways. Friendship is supposed to be mutual. When you are giving WAY more than you are getting out of the relationship, it is time to cut ties. Friendships aren't supposed to cause added stress to your life. It is okay to cry on each other's shoulders, but it shouldn't be one person providing the shoulder (among other help) 99% of the time. I have been there, too, J, and feel much relief without that in my life.
me

Cumby, TX

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Reminds me if a so called friend I once had. She was my friend to my face but behind my back talked about me like a dog. When I started hearing all the lies she told about me and stopped taking to her she made it out like I was the bad guy and she did no wrong. Well she did plenty wrong. Who needs friends like that?

Since: Oct 12

United States

#6 Nov 13, 2012
We all have a friend like that an of you don't then well you are that friend lol. But seriously though it is a horrible thing to trust someone who betrays you.
totally agree

New Haven, WV

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Well, it hurts for the moment, but in the end you are better off without that person in your life. There are plenty of good people out there that know how to be a real friend and you will eventually find them.
lol

United States

#8 Nov 13, 2012
J_dynomite_J wrote:
this sounds exactly like my friend from high school who claimed we were best friends. she volunteered herself as "godmother" to my child, which i think is stupid, and was embarrassing when she told people. she's trashy, has a loud mouth and very obnoxious. she cheats on her husband for money. they fight, they snort pills and fight over them, he's an alcoholic. she talked horrible about me behind my back, but played best friend to my face. i had an issue with her son and she didn't believe any of it, so she got mad at me. i loaned her money that i really couldn't spare because she cried about needing it to pay for a stove she needed to keep her kids warm. she wouldn't give it back when she had it because she said that i didn't specifically say it was a loan. she thought it was a "gift." shes always pouring on tears to get people to feel sorry for her and give her money to pay her bills because she's been married for 20 years to a pos alcholic who didn't get a job until about 2 years ago. she's borrowed money from my parents and won't pay them back or "work it off" like she promised, but has the nerve to call and ask for more money. she whines on facebook that her kid is going to college and they need thousands of dollars to get him across the country to this no name school where she says he got a full ride scholarship....which he did NOT get a "full ride." i told her to take a greyhound, but that wasn't good enough. so, she posted pics of all the stuff they did when they flew out there and back after they bummed enough. typical white trash. i moved and didn't give her my number. haven't talked to her since, and life couldn't be better!!! sometimes we just outgrow our friends no matter how long they've been friends, and it's better to just cut ties. trust me, there will be relief when the burdens are gone. it's not supposed to be hard to stay friends with someone.
I know exactly who u r tlking bout! She use to bum money from my grandmother n after she died she showed up at my dads this past summer bummin for the college thing!

“*Supah Stah*”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 13, 2012
you're probably right. please don't put her name on here tho, cause there will probably be a lot of people say a lot of bad things. i don't want to do that to her. her daughter did that once this year, and it was awful. sucks tho knowing that your supposed best friend will take advantage of you and talk so bad about you behind your back. hard lesson learned, but sometimes it's worth it. if you ever wanna get rid of someone, loan them money! lol
totally agree

New Haven, WV

#10 Nov 13, 2012
I was raised to never borrow money from anybody. I also was taught to never loan money to a friend unless I didn't want that person as a friend anymore (although I haven't always practiced this). Just try getting ahold of that "friend" that owes you money. lol...this one is even better, I actually loaned money to a very good friend one night at a bar and she pretended (to this day) to forget all about it. I guess she thought I would not remember the $200 she borrowed if I had a couple of drinks in me. I don't think so.
omg

Maryville, TN

#11 Nov 15, 2012
sounds like holly gillenwater!!!! Down to a T!!!! Foul loud mouth, gross, bumming b*tch!!! That has got to b who you are talking about!!! Lol
Haha

United States

#12 Nov 15, 2012
Sounds like Jackie
lol

United States

#13 Nov 15, 2012
omg wrote:
sounds like holly gillenwater!!!! Down to a T!!!! Foul loud mouth, gross, bumming b*tch!!! That has got to b who you are talking about!!! Lol
Did she not ask for u to NOT put any names on here??! And besides no U have got the wrong one try again! Quit puttin ppls names on here to try n get sh*t started! Obviously if J wanted to she wlda said who now huh? Grow up!!!
lol

United States

#14 Nov 15, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Did she not ask for u to NOT put any names on here??! And besides no U have got the wrong one try again! Quit puttin ppls names on here to try n get sh*t started! Obviously if J wanted to she wlda said who now huh? Grow up!!!
Oops that's right she asked me not to which I did NOT!!! Sorry U felt the need to act a fool!
Support12

Middleport, OH

#15 Nov 24, 2012
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who your really seeing 33 min Just me 3
are D O's real doctors what dies it stand for ? 36 min Citizen 14
Kelly B 3 hr box 2
Dog Napper Dog Flipper 4 hr truth 33
Who wants COX PIGS out of Gallia? Speak up. 4 hr All seeing eye 14
Champlin thinks he is a hero gonna clean up steets 4 hr All seeing eye 17
GaLLia the carwash mecca of all Ohio !!! 4 hr Arnie 9
News Gallia deputies discover body - 2:06 am updated: 4 hr Hatesdealers 38

Gallipolis Jobs

More from around the web