thank you ohio
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
barrock obama

United States

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Thanks Ohio for 4 more years!!! I plan on putting coal workers back to work and I care about the 47%...
mad

United States

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Wait and see. God's will have his wrath upon this country.
dude

United States

#3 Nov 7, 2012
mad wrote:
Really? Is Obama the anti-Christ? Just shut up.
just wondering

Pickerington, OH

#4 Nov 7, 2012
I agree with dude.... Shut Up! Geesh
Voter

United States

#5 Nov 7, 2012
If you Bible thumpers trust Gods plan,why can't you believe that Gods plan is for Obama to be President of the USA?
Are you implying that He isn't in control?
zorro

United States

#6 Nov 7, 2012
Voter wrote:
If you Bible thumpers trust Gods plan,why can't you believe that Gods plan is for Obama to be President of the USA?
Are you implying that He isn't in control?
God is In control but left man to make mistakes... Hence Obama
Booyah

Gallipolis, OH

#7 Nov 7, 2012
He let the more Christian guy in.
Congrats

United States

#8 Nov 7, 2012
I am not mad - I am scared. Great job Ohio - land of the undecided. Good or bad - you are the reason we have four more years with Obama. History will judge your wisdom. That's what elections are for - hope YOU chose wisely.

“Formidable ”

Since: Jan 11

Legendary

#9 Nov 7, 2012
As I cast my vote I stood along side a police man and on my person was a bag of weed. No eyes were bat, no bricks were shat. Indeed, thank you, Ohio!
dude

Canton, OH

#10 Nov 7, 2012
Congrats wrote:
I am not mad - I am scared. Great job Ohio - land of the undecided. Good or bad - you are the reason we have four more years with Obama. History will judge your wisdom. That's what elections are for - hope YOU chose wisely.
Obama didn't need us to win, so actually we aren't responsible.
Congrats

United States

#11 Nov 7, 2012
Please- don't startdenying already. Ohio wa bought and paid for - njoy your auto industy the rest of he country had to pay for. The old undecided scam at its best.

Hey it was a choice - you decide if it was right. Ohio will be remembered for giving us four more years of Obama. Hopefully that will turn out great. Hopefully next time it won't cost the rest of the country as much to pay for your votes.
Voter

United States

#12 Nov 7, 2012
Congrats wrote:
Please- don't startdenying already. Ohio wa bought and paid for - njoy your auto industy the rest of he country had to pay for. The old undecided scam at its best.

Hey it was a choice - you decide if it was right. Ohio will be remembered for giving us four more years of Obama. Hopefully that will turn out great. Hopefully next time it won't cost the rest of the country as much to pay for your votes.
Cry me a river!(I think I hear faint violin music in the background !!)
farmer brown

Jackson, OH

#13 Nov 7, 2012
mad wrote:
you mad bro???

take your whiny shiite somewhere else.
farmer brown

Jackson, OH

#14 Nov 7, 2012
Ohio bought and paid for? those doing the buying lost... look no further than the Brown/Mandel race. Outside interests led by Karl Rove spent more than %60 million backing Mandel compared to Browns $40 million.
Those doing the buying were paying for the wrong product.
4 MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!
Congrats wrote:
John Q Taxpayer

Lucasville, OH

#15 Nov 7, 2012
So glad Obama won. I will enjoy even more of my tax dollars going to social programs. Have no fear you lazy do-nothings, Barack will save you.
Customer

United States

#16 Nov 7, 2012
Im so happy. I get to keep my gov. Cell phone for 4 more years and I don't have to do anything..
Voter

Point Pleasant, WV

#17 Nov 7, 2012
Customer wrote:
Im so happy. I get to keep my gov. Cell phone for 4 more years and I don't have to do anything..
Why do you stupid people think our president has anything to do with your pitiful go-phones. I'd much rather work and have an I-phone and a phone bill.
mad

United States

#18 Nov 7, 2012
You will reap what you sow.
Did I miss something

Point Pleasant, WV

#19 Nov 8, 2012
You guys sound like we have already had the election for president. Isn't that next week? Well, anyhow, I hope everybody votes for Obama. It would really help me out if you would. I don't want to pay for my phone, my college loans, my food, my car, my rent, my childcare, our medical care, or my children's clothes. Please help me out, I am a struggling full time student with 4 kids and it means a lot to me for all you working people to have my back on these little things. Please don't lecture me on the fact that I should not have started having kids at 16, or that I spit in my dad's face when he offered to help me finish high school and pay for my baby's daycare because I was going to have to "grow up" and stay home and take care of the baby. All my babies daddys are great guys but unfortunately they are very busy and out of the area for awhile.
Well, keep me in your thoughts when you vote, your help is needed and I am entitled, so go vote Obama!
-who let that guy in-

United States

#20 Nov 8, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you stupid people think our president has anything to do with your pitiful go-phones. I'd much rather work and have an I-phone and a phone bill.
They would much rather you work too. Lol.
Why do people spend so much (Obama-887mil and the loser-777mil) to be elected to a job that has a salary of (only)$400,000?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remember when Mike Soles was a cage fighter? 25 min Lmfao 2
Oasis Christian Tabernacle on George's Creek (Feb '15) 59 min Hannah Jane 29
Snitch on a drug dealer 1 hr Not stupid 30
karma 1 hr Rum151 3
anyone man enough to handle me? 3 hr Twizzler9793 1
What's happening on 141? ?? Cops everywhere, 3 hr Owl 2
Help with expungement 7 hr Cons 3
Raid in Bidwell 8 hr Just_Saying 41

Gallipolis Jobs

More from around the web