White Shriners/Masons VS Black Masons

White Shriners/Masons VS Black Masons

Posted in the Gallipolis Forum

Birch6969

Since: Feb 11

Wapakoneta, OH

#1 Mar 31, 2011
All three clubs, is their racism in them?
MasonNMason

Point Pleasant, WV

#2 Mar 31, 2011
No there is not. There is a very strict set of rules in both clubs as to how you get in to them. They were set about 6000 years ago, or so the story goes
Really??

United States

#3 Apr 1, 2011
It's evil!!!!!! They have their own "bible" not normal.... The Masonic symbol is disturbing!
Biff Tannen

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Apr 1, 2011
Not really. Masons are reptilian alien shape-shifters. We practice a certain degree of faux sectarianism to keep the public confused. But make no mistake, black, white cubist, post-modern reconstructionist, or neo-mechanistic post Luddite dirt farmers, we all share a common creed to infiltrate the highest levels of society, and impose a new slave society unequaled since the days of the Pharaohs. And then begin construction on new pyramids.
Warning

United States

#5 Oct 6, 2011
Brother, you know what happen to those who reveal our secrets .
Who cares

United States

#6 Oct 7, 2011
A Masonic lodge is is not a secret lodge it is a lodge with some secrets.
xoxo

Corning, OH

#7 Oct 7, 2011
Birch is mad because they wont let him join any clubs,nosie rosie . the boy scouts didnt want him either!!!but dont worry Birch there is always Mary Kay!!
Barbara Peters

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Jun 21, 2016
"Smoke" I am the ex-wife of a Shriner! I have questions on a few things in regards to the conduct & rules for Shriner's! I have kept my mouth shut for long enough and suffering no one but God will understand that came from my ex-beater husband! Now you think oh well she let him! Does a woman let a man give her Herbies for the rest of her life! Dam sure not knowingly! This man left me with all the bills and I found him one morning walking to work at a whore's house! He also had wrecked the fourth car! All I would like to know is there any help out there from these types of men that destroy life's! Beat me & my daughter! My house is falling apart and I stay sick! Because I have two types of seizures & tremors the Herbies are bad for me! The Shriner Lodge right here in Braddock isn't anything better than a whore house! I know from first hand experience! So many men with beautiful wife's and they have a whore on there side! I'm writing a book and I swore to those men at that Shrine that very night that I would be back! Here I come boy's! First I will nicely try to get help for my house that the ex-beater just left me with but then it's full barrels! Names & All! I live about 3 blocks from that garbage pile and I don't see nothing has changed! Wait! New whores! Needing help is all I want but I am 60 years old now and my house is all I have but he doesn't care cause his parents took care of him! I didn't put everything on here on purpose cause what he did to my 13 year old son well he should be in jail! No one wants to listen but the media always wants too! Thanks!
Barbara Peters

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Jun 21, 2016
Forgot to mention that I am a 60 year white plus Cherokee! Ex-beater is in 50's & is black! I had respect for Shriner cause I'm from the South! This man left me wondering how he can be in any one's lodge! My father was an Elk! I just have been left with a awful nightmare of this Shriner! Thanks!
Lolololol

Livonia, MI

#10 Jun 21, 2016
Barbara Peters wrote:
"Smoke" I am the ex-wife of a Shriner! I have questions on a few things in regards to the conduct & rules for Shriner's! I have kept my mouth shut for long enough and suffering no one but God will understand that came from my ex-beater husband! Now you think oh well she let him! Does a woman let a man give her Herbies for the rest of her life! Dam sure not knowingly! This man left me with all the bills and I found him one morning walking to work at a whore's house! He also had wrecked the fourth car! All I would like to know is there any help out there from these types of men that destroy life's! Beat me & my daughter! My house is falling apart and I stay sick! Because I have two types of seizures & tremors the Herbies are bad for me! The Shriner Lodge right here in Braddock isn't anything better than a whore house! I know from first hand experience! So many men with beautiful wife's and they have a whore on there side! I'm writing a book and I swore to those men at that Shrine that very night that I would be back! Here I come boy's! First I will nicely try to get help for my house that the ex-beater just left me with but then it's full barrels! Names & All! I live about 3 blocks from that garbage pile and I don't see nothing has changed! Wait! New whores! Needing help is all I want but I am 60 years old now and my house is all I have but he doesn't care cause his parents took care of him! I didn't put everything on here on purpose cause what he did to my 13 year old son well he should be in jail! No one wants to listen but the media always wants too! Thanks!
Herbies? Was your husband a Volkswagon
Beetle?
hmmm

United States

#11 Jun 21, 2016
Lolololol wrote:
<quoted text>

Beetle?
Lmao
MasonsWife

Detroit, MI

#12 Jun 21, 2016
Birch6969 wrote:
All three clubs, is their racism in them?
No there is not. These are reputable men, most of them godly men who help their community and things of that nature. It is not a "cult", it's a brotherhood. The G in the symbol stands for God.
They do not have their own bible. That is just ridiculous. They do however issue each new member a standard bible.
Barbara Peters

United States

#14 Jun 24, 2016
Lolololol wrote:
<quoted text>

Beetle?
You think this is a joke! My leg is in serve pain right now from Herbies! Not some stupid Volkswagen Beelte! The Shriner that gave me this disease should be dealt with like a criminal! I have this shit for the rest of my life! Get serious! Not laughing!
Quincy

Lancaster, OH

#15 Jun 24, 2016
Barbara Peters wrote:
<quoted text>
You think this is a joke! My leg is in serve pain right now from Herbies! Not some stupid Volkswagen Beelte! The Shriner that gave me this disease should be dealt with like a criminal! I have this shit for the rest of my life! Get serious! Not laughing!
Herbie Hancock?
tina

Virginia Beach, VA

#16 Jun 24, 2016
Quincy wrote:
<quoted text>Herbie Hancock?
I think the correct spelling is herpes, Barbara

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Beaver (Nov '10) 14 min ewww 62
dr fahmy 22 min gft 1
Selling drugs at speedway 24 min ewww 16
vouchers 55 min MMW 5
dumbasses (Sep '11) 1 hr Truth 15
Sam morris 2 hr Phang 13
Shake Shoppe 2 hr what 24
Fire Coach Rife 3 hr Quit it 40
GAHS better hire a new Football Coach (Aug '13) 21 hr oh yeah 89

Gallipolis Jobs