kyger creek plant manager

Posted in the Gallipolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
happy hippy

Orange, VA

#1 Mar 7, 2012
is it true that annette hope is a joke? has anyone heard that she is skating on thin ice, and that her higher ups are not happy with her job performance?
happy hippy

Orange, VA

#2 Mar 7, 2012
also heard she is the laughingstock of aep
happy hippy

Orange, VA

#3 Mar 7, 2012
does anyone know anything about alleged labor law violations(working employees OFF the clock)?
sgssew

Lockbourne, OH

#4 Mar 7, 2012
Does anyone know how to put more than one sentence in a post?
happy hippy

Orange, VA

#5 Mar 7, 2012
sgssew wrote:
Does anyone know how to put more than one sentence in a post?
i think you are also shifty fellow
happy hippy

Orange, VA

#6 Mar 7, 2012
happy hippy wrote:
<quoted text> i think you are also shifty fellow
and maybe also sgiem. perhaps you are annette hope, who started this thread.
happy hippy

Orange, VA

#7 Mar 7, 2012
if you are her, you are doing a very poor job. you should be fired, and according to the rumors that i have heard, getting fired may be in your not so distant future. kyger creek is making electricity in spite of you, and would run MUCH more efficiently without you. so, why dont you save yourself any further embarrassment, do aep, kyger creek and all the employees that you detest, a great big favor, and resign.
customer

United States

#8 Mar 8, 2012
Don't know who you have talk to, but my friends that work there like her. As far as working off the clock the union isn't going to allow that so that makes that statement a big joke.
happy hippy

United States

#9 Mar 8, 2012
I poop in my pants nearly every morning. This makes the rest of my work day shitty. I have come to topix to whine about somebody who makes more money than me and does not crap her pants like i do. In addition to shitting myself, i also have very poor computer skills and am not above exhibiting them.
happy hippy

Orange, VA

#10 Mar 8, 2012
customer wrote:
Don't know who you have talk to, but my friends that work there like her. As far as working off the clock the union isn't going to allow that so that makes that statement a big joke.
good for your 'friends'. are there any employees there that are not protected by the union? there are labor laws that make working off the clock illegal. that needs to be brought to light. its a COMMON practice at kyger creek. not with the union employees, but with the salaried employees who, in reality, only get paid by the hour. 5-10 hours a week, 20-40 hours per month, 200-400 hours a year. why are people at their jobs HOURS early or late? do these people have to give this time to kyger creek in order to keep there jobs? people are afraid to say anything. its wrong and should be stopped. straight salary is one thing. hourly salary is another. hourly pay is hourly pay, no matter which way you slice it.
happy hippy

Orange, VA

#11 Mar 8, 2012
happy hippy wrote:
I poop in my pants nearly every morning. This makes the rest of my work day shitty. I have come to topix to whine about somebody who makes more money than me and does not crap her pants like i do. In addition to shitting myself, i also have very poor computer skills and am not above exhibiting them.
how can you use my name? looks like i really touched a nerve. my computer skills may not be great, but my thinking skills far exceed yours.
happy hippy

Orange, VA

#12 Mar 8, 2012
happy hippy wrote:
i believe you are a woman
happy hippy

Orange, VA

#13 Mar 8, 2012
happy hippy wrote:
you are a masculine woman
happy hippy

Orange, VA

#14 Mar 8, 2012
happy hippy wrote:
a masculine woman, with an i.q. hovering so close to three digits.
happy hippy

Orange, VA

#15 Mar 8, 2012
just fishin, but,who works at kyger creek with the initials S.G.?
so his IQ is normal

United States

#16 Mar 8, 2012
happy hippy wrote:
<quoted text> a masculine woman, with an i.q. hovering so close to three digits.
Approximately 95% of the population have scores within two standard deviations (SD) of the mean. If one SD is 15 points, as is common in almost all modern tests, then 95% of the population are within a range of 70 to 130, and 98% are below 131. Alternatively, two-thirds of the population have IQ scores within one SD of the mean, i.e. within the range 85-115.
happy hippy

Orange, VA

#17 Mar 8, 2012
so his IQ is normal wrote:
<quoted text>
Approximately 95% of the population have scores within two standard deviations (SD) of the mean. If one SD is 15 points, as is common in almost all modern tests, then 95% of the population are within a range of 70 to 130, and 98% are below 131. Alternatively, two-thirds of the population have IQ scores within one SD of the mean, i.e. within the range 85-115.
been busy googling?
happy hippy

Orange, VA

#18 Mar 8, 2012
so his IQ is normal wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you keep changing your name?
so his IQ is normal

Columbus, OH

#19 Mar 8, 2012
happy hippy wrote:
<quoted text> been busy googling?
It only takes about 2 minutes. Why not?
Hugh Jazz

Columbus, OH

#20 Mar 8, 2012
happy hippy wrote:
<quoted text> why do you keep changing your name?
Because I'm a ninja. And i can. Where you soo worried about somebody that works at the plant?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leroy Roush 9 min Concerned 2
Meth lab by city park 2 hr rid this town of ... 4
Nick Mitchell 3 hr Facts 8
Toddster 3 hr Strange 1
Selling drugs at speedway 5 hr Sickofit23 8
vouchers 6 hr kk 1
taco bell CLOSING in OCT..... 7 hr dumb 2
Felipe Elgin Beach 7 hr Sad 18
Jamie lambert 16 hr Playboy 186

Gallipolis Jobs